Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) (47700 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by sapele914(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
And to make matters worst, Buhari's VP is a pastor occupying VP's seat for occupying sake..
That's the point if osinbajo is with them what makes a nonetity like you think you know anything about religious intolerance and it's solution.all of a sudden osinbajo is now a bad person and you are still good? Ignorance, they say na where short man hand reach na there em dey hang em pant. A lot of conspiracy theorist out there,Believe me You have no idea what is going on?
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by sapele914(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
eyeview:
And the division of the country along religious lines by that tribal bigot and Islamic fundamentalist continues.

I don't know when it will dawn on Nigerians that the nation's biggest problem is Buhari.

Please,who are the idiots that voted for this rubbish?
Na true Buhari should come and clean the shit that your father pooed on himself. Mumu Everything na Buhari. 180 million people you blame somebody you never supported or voted for HYPOCRtITE tell your papa make em dey wait for bed nanny Buhari dey come clean em yansh and body stupid pharisee.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by sapele914(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
eyeview:
And the division of the country along religious lines by that tribal bigot and Islamic fundamentalist continues.

I don't know when it will dawn on Nigerians that the nation's biggest problem is Buhari.

Na true Buhari should come and clean the shit that your father pooed on himself. Mumu Everything na Buhari. 180 million people you blame somebody you never supported or voted for HYPOCRtITE tell your papa make em dey wait for bed nanny Buhari dey come clean em yansh and body stupid pharisee. You lay a poor foundation but you want someone else to build a 44 storey sky scrapper?
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by sapele914(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
eyeview:

Na true Buhari should come and clean the shit that your father pooed on himself. Mumu Everything na Buhari. 180 million people you blame somebody you never supported or voted for, HYPOCRtITE tell your papa make em dey wait for bed nanny Buhari dey come clean em yansh and body stupid pharisee. You lay a poor foundation but you want someone else to build a 44 storey sky scrapper?
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by sapele914(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
eyeview:

Na true Buhari should come and clean the shit that your father pooed on himself. Mumu Everything na Buhari. 180 million people you blame somebody you never supported or voted for to work for your benefit I wonder who you think you are?a faceless coward go to Abuja if you have any guts speaking big on the internet, HYPOCRtITE tell your papa make em dey wait for bed nanny Buhari dey come clean em yansh and body stupid pharisee. You lay a poor foundation but you want someone else to build a 44 storey sky scrapper?
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by sapele914(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
eyeview:

Na true Buhari should come and clean the shit that your father pooed on himself. Mumu Everything na Buhari. 180 million people you blame somebody you never supported or voted for to work for your benefit up till now you curse him but expect a miracle from him?want to have your cake and eat it to? I wonder who you think you are?a faceless coward go to Abuja if you have any guts speaking big on the internet, HYPOCRtITE tell your papa make em dey wait for bed nanny Buhari dey come clean em yansh and body stupid pharisee. You lay a poor foundation but you want someone else to build a 44 storey sky scrapper?
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
It's time to fight for your rights.
There's a season for peace also there's a time for enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Lilcentt(f): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2017
Is it my phone or what? I am seeing the photo below and your are telling me above
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by KingsleySanchez(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2017
mn09abk:
The only Apostle I acknowledge is the ones Jesus had all other ones are Fraud!!

If I call u a wise olodo. I won't be wrong.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by wadetaw202: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2017
WarHorse1:

In Jesus days, what were the Romans doing in Jerusalem? Why did Jesus tell them to flee to the mountains rather than Kill when the Romans surrounded Jerusalem?

You contribute without a knowledge of your history.

I pray Fulani herdsmen come around to attack your home and family. When they come, just give them your neck and let them slaughter you freely. You should tell me how many people David, Saul, Moses, Joshua, Caleb, Samson and even Abraham killed in battle. You are just a coward Christian hiding behind the Bible to covet up his timidity.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2017
temitemi1:
"Father if it is ur will to break this country, break it now"!!

This night please.

if it is your will.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by nnokwa042(m): 12:32am On Jan 26, 2017
kITATITA:
These pastors should stop politicking Christian religion. First was Fr. Mbaka with the strange voices that chose Jonathan and then chose Buhari. Then Bishop Oyedepo opening gates of hell to those who do not support Jonathan. Later we heard Pastor Adeboye speak as if the Code of Financial Reporting for nonprofit organizations was specifically written for him. Now 'Apostle' Sulleiman is admonishing Christians to kill. In all these situations, you find politicians at the center of everything. Why can't they leave the pastors to tend to lost souls.
when Fulani herds men visit u show them this ur epistles they will not kill u they will even buy Hennessey for u to say thanks mpama like u
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by AceDomino(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
And to make matters worst, Buhari's VP is a pastor occupying VP's seat for occupying sake..

The VP is just a Puppet and a puppy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by JaaizTech: 12:51am On Jan 26, 2017
tillaman:
But the fulani herdsmen are very brutal and you knw it, look bruh have never witnessed their fury and I dnt really knw hw it's going down in the north but with what I read and hear daily those guys are nothing but killers, they would pounce on people's farm land and destroy their crops and stuffs, now tell me if that's cool
Yes they are very brutal and whatever they are doing is highly condemnable. it is a shame that the security agencies have not been able to nip their activities in the bud, and Buhari not condemning their actions openly and immediately raises concerns. but there is more to the conflict than is being told. If we don't tell the true stories, then the conflict will never be resolved. There are victims on both sides, that Govt needs to help heal their wounds. I live in Kaduna, and have an idea of what is going on there, this has absolutely nothing to do with religion. The fulani herdsmen predominantly Muslims but hardly practicing muslims, note the way their women are distinctly dressed from the typical hausa / fulani woman u see in the city. They are less concerned about religion but more concerned about their cattle. The fulani herdsmen is usually in conflict with farming communities & definitely not all farmers are xtians. The crisis had been going on since the time of GEJ, and I can remember there was a time it was almost a weekly affair. Our security agencies lack the capacity to tackle crime at the scale is happening in Nigeria. Tackling crime is not about the amount of soldiers u have, but the sophistication of technology u have. When a crime is committed, the perpetrators leave footprints behind. Do we have a DNA lab, CCTV cameras at key areas, finger print database, SSS agents amongst concerned groups etc. Our security lacks the required sophistication and that is why people are getting away with kidnapping/murder
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by drstone1: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2017
DDeliverer:
BUHARI never see anything...He go use him hand scatter Nigeria...

Look at small BUHARI and short el rufia attempting to fight the Man of God...lol

I just dey pity this country..

Al over the world's history of successful Jihads. the key to Subjugation and winning the jihadist war are not the rabid terrorist/jihadist. It lies with the 5th columnists among the target population who see their own people as kaffirs and are out to betray their own people to the terrorists under d cloak of Islamic solidarity.. In today's world,former US President Husseini Obama calls them "peaceful n moderate' Muslims. In Nigeria,they r called 'peaceful Yoruba muslims'. Some even disguise as Christians to further confuse the gullible. They may look, educated and even look as if they r reasonable n peace-loving...don't be deceived,given time n opportunity, it is d same rabid violence n terrorism that runs through their blood veins..where they can't kill, they will support others to kill on their behalf and even go to all lengths to use, deception, half truths and outright lies and false logic to defend their more zealous brothers. Their hypocrisy is odious. It took an Afonja to sell the I login Yoruba to Fulani Alimi. It took a Bola Ahmed Tinubu,Oba Akiolu,'Bakare' n Comrade Aregbesola to foist a well known Islamic fundamentalist in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:56am On Jan 26, 2017
DDeliverer:
BUHARI never see anything...He go use him hand scatter Nigeria...

Look at small BUHARI and short el rufia attempting to fight the Man of God...lol

I just dey pity this country..

Bro if them arrest Pastor Sule tomorrow nothing will happen, All this people protesting you will not see them after one week..

Kanu people brag more than this and now everyone are minding their business..
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Naijalabel:
The begining

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/01/protest-in-uk-over-apostle-johnson.html?m=1

We keep seeing Fayose and Pastor Sule's pictures, Not even a single DSS picture or of their truck..

I swear Fayose is not smart at all, The political he is playing make him more dumb...

hahahahahah
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by tillaman(m): 1:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Good point bruh, the issue of national security equipments is notin to speak of, let's nt even go there bruh, it's so sad that a country that sweeps in lots of cash can't even install CCTV and other stuffs to make the streets safer for us all, we don't even have good Intels,our security personnels are worse, u need to see the guns our 9ja police are carrying around, most of them guns looks like it was stolen from ogun shrine, sometimes I usually get the feeling that this country is a joke, a total joke, how can Buhari channel all his energy on 1 sector and look at fashola he has 3 strong portfolios, no light, accidents keeps multiplying, ppl re homeless and some ppl still hail him, well in my own defense I think I will go with ur views, it's far more than religion here, there's more to this and I hope God Keeps us safe while he works everything out for us all, God bless 9ja
JaaizTech:

Yes they are very brutal and whatever they are doing is highly condemnable. it is a shame that the security agencies have not been able to nip their activities in the bud, and Buhari not condemning their actions openly and immediately raises concerns. but there is more to the conflict than is being told. If we don't tell the true stories, then the conflict will never be resolved. There are victims on both sides, that Govt needs to help heal their wounds. I live in Kaduna, and have an idea of what is going on there, this has absolutely nothing to do with religion. The fulani herdsmen predominantly Muslims but hardly practicing muslims, note the way their women are distinctly dressed from the typical hausa / fulani woman u see in the city. They are less concerned about religion but more concerned about their cattle. The fulani herdsmen is usually in conflict with farming communities & definitely not all farmers are xtians. The crisis had been going on since the time of GEJ, and I can remember there was a time it was almost a weekly affair. Our security agencies lack the capacity to tackle crime at the scale is happening in Nigeria. Tackling crime is not about the amount of soldiers u have, but the sophistication of technology u have. When a crime is committed, the perpetrators leave footprints behind. Do we have a DNA lab, CCTV cameras at key areas, finger print database, SSS agents amongst concerned groups etc. Our security lacks the required sophistication and that is why people are getting away with kidnapping/murder
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Alezy(m): 1:04am On Jan 26, 2017
temitemi1:
I can't stop watching the video where David oyedepo said this

2 Likes

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Alezy(m): 1:06am On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
leave that one Abeg. who mumu don mumu finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by mekani(m): 1:37am On Jan 26, 2017
All islamic plans failed.

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by projectking68(m): 1:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Let Buhari tread with caution. Seing that he has fail in governance, he's now planning to ruin Nigeria
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by projectking68(m): 1:55am On Jan 26, 2017
temitemi1:
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by projectking68(m): 1:58am On Jan 26, 2017
MrMcJay:
Buhari V Tinubu

Buhari V Aisha

Buhari V 5% (SE % SS)

Buhari V Shiites

Buhari V RCCG

Buhari V Kwankwaso

Buhari V Atiku

Buhari V Southern Kaduna

Buhari V Johnson Suleiman

Buhari V Christians

Attempting to arrest Johnson Suleiman is a really dumb move from the presidency. Religious issues are very sensitive and Nigerians don't joke with such. The DSS deployed 2 trucks to arrest one man, but didn't deploy a single wheelbarrow to Southern Kaduna where thousands have been killed.

Most of the problem Buhari has are not caused by him directly, but by those around and advising him. It appears they are working really hard to erode his popular support and make his downfall easy.

I really hope he is smart enough to know the advice to listen to and those to drop.

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Splashme: 2:14am On Jan 26, 2017
MrMcJay:
Buhari V Tinubu

Buhari V Aisha

Buhari V 5% (SE % SS)

Buhari V Shiites

Buhari V RCCG

Buhari V Kwankwaso

Buhari V Atiku

Buhari V Southern Kaduna

Buhari V Christians

Attempting to arrest Johnson Suleiman is a really dumb move from the presidency. Religious issues are very sensitive and Nigerians don't joke with such. The DSS deployed 2 trucks to arrest one man, but didn't deploy a single wheelbarrow to Southern Kaduna where thousands have been killed.

Most of the problem Buhari has are not caused by him directly, but by those around and advising him. It appears they are working really hard to erode his popular support and make his downfall easy.

I really hope he is smart enough to know the advice to listen to and those to drop.

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Freelancer2015(m): 2:19am On Jan 26, 2017
The beginning of the end. Buhari, go ahead with the arrest and watch One-Nigeria dissolve instantly. This will not go unoticed. Expect problems from christain.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by lonelydora: 3:21am On Jan 26, 2017
MrMcJay:
Buhari V Tinubu

Buhari V Aisha

Buhari V 5% (SE % SS)

Buhari V Shiites

Buhari V RCCG

Buhari V Kwankwaso

Buhari V Atiku

Buhari V Southern Kaduna

Buhari V Christians

PMB is gone already. Never knew he will descend so low to politics. Shouldn't have voted for him
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:39am On Jan 26, 2017
MrMcJay:
Buhari V Tinubu

Buhari V Aisha

Buhari V 5% (SE % SS)

Buhari V Shiites

Buhari V RCCG

Buhari V Kwankwaso

Buhari V Atiku

Buhari V Southern Kaduna

Buhari V Christians

You forget say ear dey pain the idiiot. angry angry angry
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:43am On Jan 26, 2017
lonelydora:

PMB is gone already. Never knew he will descend so low to politics. Shouldn't have voted for him

You are so lonely now. So alone, and on your own. When some of us that know him better were shouting from North to South, you guys were making fun of us. Too late sis. A leopard does not change its spots.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by lonelydora: 3:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You are so lonely now. So alone, and on your own. When some of us that know him better were shouting from North to South, you guys were making fun of us. Too late sis . A leopard does not change its spots.

I'm a bro, not sis.
Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:13am On Jan 26, 2017
lonelydora:

I'm a bro, not sis.

OK bro. I feel your disappointment. It is so frustrating to have a person like Buhari as our president, with all the capable hands everywhere. Well, it is his luck. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) by eshiko: 6:19am On Jan 26, 2017
This is the game plan

Going by the present condition of the president, he may not be able to survive. Consequently, the northern hemisphere has become apprehensive about this knowing the fact that if anything should happen to him (Buhari), the next person inline will be Osinbanjo. Obviously this will be history repeating itself.

In order to avert this, there are 3 action plans.
1. Either the vice president dies or
2. Osinbanjo willfully resigns

Considering the second option to happen, something must first happen to trigger it, one of which is persecuting the sheep (Christians) to get the sheperds attention (pastor Osinbanjo). This is the reason DSS was sent after Apostle Suleiman. As soon as he is picked Christians from all sides will begin to protest against the govt. And because Osinbanjo will not want to be seen as part of the govt oppressing the Christians, he will rather chose to resign.

Once he resigns and he is replaced with an available northerner, then they will start moving for peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.