Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,960 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (90261 Views)

Guy who plans to smash 500 ladies, shares after sex photos(Photos) / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos by Azeequeen(f): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
AngryNigerian:

Chaiiii...o wutere ya oooo grin cheesy cheesy
I don't understand your language BTW,Angry Nigerian?
Re: Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos by AngryNigerian(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Azeequeen:

I don't understand your language
BTW,Angry Nigerian?

Why harr yuh hangrhy for the hishuue?
Re: Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos by Stephengee4all(m): 7:24am On Jan 27, 2017
Show me evidence that is true or certificate that declared it to be true.... Na ur head go small and swell, e sweet or bitter, na from your body, or you would have cut the pussy out and hang it in your room... Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos by Kondomatic(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
misspicy:

Just like his fellow idiot 3rdlegxxx quoting me with off point reply, foolish fool grin

How far you sweetheart Tally boo
lols.

I thank God for today joor,

How's life with you n how's work?

Still busy as a bee?
Re: Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2017
pacespot:
That is the trend. If you are a guy man selling something that women love, every woman that comes around to patronize always believes she has two pockets to pay you. The pocket where she is keeping cash, and the inner wallet. And most would prefer the inner one, coz it makes them feel smart.

Ask a make-up artist or even a photographer for more stories wink

Bro tell them, I spoke up and some people are throwin words at me forming smart, anyway what he is doing ain't right but the fact is, talent, art, craft and u doing something link working on women's body would want to pay with cash or with sex, girls on NL would only see a guy taking girls down but it's the fact.. I love our girls tho
Re: Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos by Abee79(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Exactly why I don't trust any lady with tattoo on certain 'sensitive' parts of her body. Chances are that the person that worked on the tattoo also 'worked' on those parts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos by MarianaTrench: 2:21am On Nov 23, 2018
This is the real MVP
Re: Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos by grandstar(m): 2:56am On Nov 23, 2018
Many ladies who want free tattoos will trade sex for it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.