Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

7 Legitimate Ways To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Legitimate Ways To Make Money Online (486 Views)

7 Legitimate And Highly Profitable Online Business 7 Legitimate And Highly Profi / 7 Legitimate Websites To Make Money Online ($3000 – $5000/month) / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Legitimate Ways To Make Money Online by okevibes: 2:25am On Jan 26, 2017
7 Legitimate Ways To Make Money Online

7 – Ebay Coming in at #7 on my list of ways to make money online is Ebay. I still find that Ebay is one of hte best ways to make money online by selling physical products. There’s a few different ways you can do this. You can: Sell your own stuff – We all seem to accumulate junk over time that you can sell on Ebay. Garage sale hunting – You can go garage sale hunting and this can be a lot of fun. This can actually help you make money with a hobby. I find this to be a lot of fun. One of the best things I find at garage sales are antiques and antique clothing. A lot of times people don’t realize when something is valuable. So, garage sale hunting is a great way to earn some extra money on Ebay. Purchase items in bulk and resell them for profit – An example of this is purchasing a bulk order of car chargers for a newly released cell phone. You can usually find a bulk manufacturer in places like China or some other asian countries. You can buy them by the hundreds or thousands and basically pay under $1 for each one, then resell them on Ebay for several dollars. You can still keep it cheap, maybe $5 for an iPhone charger, and if you only paid a dollar for that you’re making a $4 profit. With that said, I find Ebay is better for supplemental income instead of a full-time income. But you CAN grow a full-time business on Ebay if you choose to. I simply prefer other ways to make money online. I don’t like to rely on Ebay or any single company to grow my business, so I tend to use Ebay for things that I find to be fun like garage sales. It’s not something I like to earn a full-time income from, but others do choose to grow an entire business centered around Ebay. If it’s really something you enjoy, you could do the same.

- See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/7-legitimate-ways-make-money-online

(1) (Reply)

Pakistan Friend In The House / Contact Us For International Payments / How To Create a blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.