Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client (40357 Views)

Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by yankeypha: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2017
I trust Nigerian Police, if the determine to catch you, they will catch you, Nawa assuming she knew that the person that will kill her knock at her door she could have not open for him, RIP
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by arceem(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2017
aw many rounds they wan go on the customer na wa o!! RIP
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by Mmmizzy(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2017
500 naira God have mercy,hmmmm
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by yinkeys(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2017
Bumbae1:
Look at the state of the place why e no go die sad

At least she die by the sword .. she can now go and explain herself to God

Customer too undecided kill person because of kitty .. his own case is special

sad Scary death
What will she tell God now
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by vickuzzy(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2017
na waoh...
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by slap1(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2017
N500? How many men would have her per night before she makes enough to take care of herself? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by Kakamorufu(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2017
alari lamole at work
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by freeman105: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Call :08139315254 for private lesson.both regular students and students with all forms of learning disability.only people in Abuja
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by tillaman(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Prostitution isn't legal in 9ja nw, buh we keep getting freaky update about them prostitutes
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by BiafranPound: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Konjictivitis is real! grin
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by zinny377(f): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Is not time these prostitutes learn their lessons and find better ways to invest all this energy na wa oh! They jus keep living very reckless lives and dying more than chickens...hian!
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by zinny377(f): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
slap1:
N500? How many men would have her per night before she makes enough to take care of herself? cry cry
Not to talk of all risks they face, its not worth it at all.
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by JennieCutie4U(f): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
see d cheap nd ugly looking hotel gan. #500?? is dat how much they collect for ashawo work? my God! its not worth it umunwaanyi ibem, its not at all. so after using ur body, he pays u #500 in dis kind of hotel and u shamelessly collect? chai! I weep for my fellow girls...smh!
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by Onyinye15(f): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
not a goodnews at all

500 naira, this world is simply unpredictable.

God pls save us
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by echike(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
richy16:
Things they happen oo..

Bros, how do you mean.
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by Burgerlomo: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nah wa ooo
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by echike(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
how on earth did the prostitutor (the guy) and the prostitutee (the lady) fought and the prostitutes (the neighbours) did not know.
just because of 500 the prostitutor has committed murder upon his initial sin of either fornication or adultery as the case may be. yawn
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Is that the hotel building?
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by Bravadyconcepts(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace May she rest in the bossom of satan
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by mclorenzo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
ruggedtimi:
The regions that produce most s*x workers in nigeria....Igbo states, akwa ibom/cross river, edo and delta state...frm my own survey
Craze dey dab for ur head abi?
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
yinkeys:

sad Scary death
What will she tell God now
That is if its God she will see
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by food4otukotu(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
How can you pay "#500" for "shortime" and want to shift somebodys womb!!?? angry angry After they will be shouting "government is corrupt" angry
hahahaha my brother nor be small tin oooooooo
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by yinkeys(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

That is if its God she will see
Well me I don't want to judge anybody sha, because I don't know my fate
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by dubemeagle(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
GOD FORGIVE HER OOOO
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by Enemyofpeace: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
She died on active service
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by autonomous22: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Calabar girls and sex.... first time I hear say man win calabar girl for bed
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by lollmaolol(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
Strange news everywhere
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by newspostng(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
chuose2:

Yes?its southwest dear but eastern girls and benin girls are the employees

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by manuelp: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
mclorenzo:
Craze dey dab for ur head abi?
It's the truth
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by Nddytex08(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
lofty900:
She died in active service
Active service indeed
Re: Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client by tmxme(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hmn... Is she going to heaven or hell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Seizes 1,100 Pump Action Rifles In Lagos (Photos) / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) / Armed Robber 'Ekugbe' Killed By Police In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.