Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,000 members, 7,931,444 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? (1146 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? / Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by NigeriaKitchen: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2017
WOW! 2019 is getting interesting ahead as former Nigerian finance minister and vice president of world bank, Prof. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is about to enter the 2019 presidential race with Adeshina as VP.

Remember last month, the poster was circulating online saying she is coming out in 2019, but Nigerians debunked it, now, there’s a campaign going flying on Facebook, it’s actually sponsored and tagged; ‘Okonjo-Iweala/Adesina 2019 Rescue’

Hehe, this time is not about change, but RESCUE. A rescue from change, hahaha. Though we can’t confirm if Madam Ngozi is the one sponsoring this or some group trying to pitch her for reasons best known to them, lol, we will find out.

The Facebook page already has 24,000 likes and counting with more than 23,000 people talking about it on face, you can go take a look at it here>>https://web.facebook.com/pg/OkonjoIwealaAdesina2019Rescue/

Source: http://www.ngnblog.com/2017/01/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-to-contest-for-2019.html

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by izzou(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2017
grin

Well, this is a very good combo. I see a bright future in Nigeria if these two are given the keys to the car.

But, as usual, ethnicity and religion must scatter it. The Igbos may not buy this package because of the Yoruba in the pic. The Yoruba must first hear from Tinubu before they decide. While the Hausa will rather shed blood than watch none of those seats allocated to them.

In other words, this is almost dead on arrival
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by Swahili0(f): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2017
is nice,
but it would have be more nice if they pair NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA with NUHU RIBADU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by NigeriaKitchen: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Swahili0:
is nice,
but it would have be more nice if they pair NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA with NUHU RIBADU
EXACTLY my thought wink
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by Swahili0(f): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2017
NigeriaKitchen:
EXACTLY my thought wink

THE BOTH WILL BE BOMB
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2017
Thank God Abeg make 2019 reach fast fast I go personally do voter card vote them in
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by Purposeciti: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2017
YOU GUYS ARE not YET TIRED OF OLD BRIGADES.

LET US INJECT NEW BLOODS INTO OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM JOOR...
ENOUGH OF OLD CARGOES.
https://www.nairaland.com/3592957/new-party-anrp-storms-vi

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2017
izzou:
grin

Well, this is a very good combo. I see a bright future in Nigeria if these two are given the keys to the car.

But, as usual, ethnicity and religion must scatter it. The Igbos may not buy this package because of the Yoruba in the pic. The Yoruba must first hear from Tinubu before they decide. While the Hausa will rather shed blood than watch none of those seats allocated to them.

cheesy grin we're our own problems in this country, you've said it all
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by vatiqan(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Pray, it's not Femi Adesina
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by HARDDON: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Swahili0:
is nice,

Or pair her with that Kwawano of a guy. Or wit seraki....

This combo is toxic
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by Splashme: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2017
We have good brains but will rather settle for a brain
dead illiterate cattle herdsman.

Nigeria is a wasted country
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by teejaymos(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2017
Shina should b president and iweala VP it will make brain..let's try n remove Hausa for four years and see.. Meanwhile it should be PDP all the way.and God and OBj should bless dem.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by Adminisher: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2017
izzou:
grin

.This is a very BAD combo. Actually very stupid.
These are fucking technocrats. They cannot do the job.
I don't understand what you kids think political leadership is about. Very amateurish , childish thinking.
Let me confuse you more -these two are intelligent, astute, knowledgeable, efficient, institutions-savvy ....but they will both FAIL as President and VP of Nigeria.

We had this kind of line-up during ING, Abacha and Diya removed them within 11 months and they actually 'redigned' their administration to them.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by AZeD1(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Adminisher:

I don't understand what you kids think political leadership is about. Very amateurish , childish thinking.
Let me confuse you more -these two are intelligent, astute, knowledgeable, efficient, institutions-savvy ....but they will both FAIL as President and VP of Nigeria.

We had this kind of line-up during ING, Abacha and Diya removed them within 11 months and they actually 'redigned' their administration to them.
The failure will be so bad, it will take years to explain how it happened.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by BudeYahooCom: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2017
izzou:
grin

And this is useless country some supposedly 'intelligent' people are fighting the Biafrans for. A nigeria where the most idiotic dullards are more politically valuable than the best brains...Even yoruba muslim will hate the combo because Adeshina is Christian. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by izzou(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2017
Adminisher:

[s]I don't understand what you kids think political leadership is about. Very amateurish , childish thinking.[/s]

Am entitled to my opinion and I don't need you or your ancestors to scrutinize it.
And it's adults like you that put us in this mess.

PS:You don't have to quote kids. You simply ignore and move on. slowpoke.

cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by BudeYahooCom: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Adminisher:

We all know that in yoruba muslim skulls, the best politicians are ones without certificates ordained by their caliphate.

So your rantings, though coated with 'intellectual sprinklets' is easily seen through by saner minds as the effusions of a bigotted islamist with stone age cynicisms.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2017
Finally, a financial expert running for president. I just hope she will have the strength to keep up the anti-corruption fight. Also, her loyalty to the Nigerian economy might be a little shaky considering her closeness to the WB and IMF institutions.

I don't know what Adeshina's role would be. Better to choose someone like Fashola, or Pat Utomi, and ethnicity in politics be damned.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by Day169: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2017
I guess the OP's username is another moniker for "beer parlour". wink
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by ridwanayo(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Why not ngozi okonjo iweala nd nuhu Ribadu.the combo would be great

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala To Contest For 2019 Presidency: Adeshina As VP? by freeman105: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
Call :08139315254 for private lesson.both regular students and students with all forms of learning disability.only people in Abuja

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Fake Trump Call And Real One / On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / Richest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.