Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,818 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

How I Wish That Our Politicians Can Sponsor Some Of These Trainings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wish That Our Politicians Can Sponsor Some Of These Trainings (606 Views)

5 Lessons Nigerian Politicians Can Learn From Donald Trump / Just Look At What They Did To Libya! How I Wish That People Who Argue War Are / If All Corrupt Politicians Can Booed And Stoned Like Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish That Our Politicians Can Sponsor Some Of These Trainings by SoftSolu: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2009
The normal trend of things in this country for some time is that people are elected into various political posts and as such at the end the people and the general populace that has elected them are neglected and as such the larger community do not benefit from there long stay in the office.

Investing in people that are jobless by makiny them learn specific skills most especially in the area of information technology can be a good campaign strategy if they can think about it.

If interested in these topic.

Just visit this site to see what I am talking about

http://softsolutions.com.ng/Trainings.htm

(1) (Reply)

Mass Sacking Looms At Oceanic Bank / Coseg Warn Against Fashola's Impeachment / Urgent: We Need More Abdul Mutallabs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.