Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,379 members, 7,891,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Cheapest Cars: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheapest Cars: (896 Views)

*** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) / !!!! Cheapest Cars in Nigeria!!!! Check it out! / Cheapest Cars in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Cars: by luckcharis: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2009
Want a newly imported car(s) from the the Nigerian worff for this Xmas, we have them (Toyota, Honda, Nisan etc.) at clearance sales. Pls call Adonis on 07034268732, or Charis on 08033876640.
Re: Cheapest Cars: by DatNiggaAk(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2009
i need an isuzu axiom. how much is it going for?
Re: Cheapest Cars: by yemstrad(f): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
I need Toyota Siena 2001 or 2002, how much will it go for?
Re: Cheapest Cars: by Benniewank(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
I need a 1998 Toyota Camry (pencil Light), Manual Transmission.
How much does it go for?
Re: Cheapest Cars: by osarodon(m): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2009
what are your prices like? mostly for the nissan product you have
Re: Cheapest Cars: by luckcharis: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2009
Pls let me know the name of the model eg., Nisan partfinder etc. Happy new month.
Re: Cheapest Cars: by luckcharis: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2009
Toyota Siena 2000 model 1.3m, 2007 model 2m., Nisan Quest 2007 2.2m, Rav 4 2000 !.65, Partfinder 2004 1.6 etc. For Camry, I'll get bact to you soonest.
Re: Cheapest Cars: by yemstrad(f): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2009
Thanks a lot. I'll suggest you list all the cars you have and their last prices. This will fast track their sales cos people will just choose from the list and only call you for negotiation. Regards.
Re: Cheapest Cars: by naggbajumo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
how much is a toyota camry 2007 or alavon 2005/06.from where do u get ur cars
Re: Cheapest Cars: by german007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
yemstrad:

Thanks a lot. I'll suggest you list all the cars you have and their last prices. This will fast track their sales cos people will just choose from the list and only call you for negotiation. Regards.

Yemstrad, What you'v just said doesnt make sense to me. "list his last price", "so people can call for negotiation"? ?

Last price, in nigeria? ? Last price ? ? . Absolute impossibility. I have never seen anything going for sale in nigeria, without having to negotiate. If you want the seller list his "last price" as you'v termed it. Then it indeed shouldnt be called last price. Why ask him to list his last price so people can call to negotiate. I would rephrase and say list his last price, so people can call to buy . Where does the negotiate and bargaining come into play after a seller has listed the "last price" you'v asked him for?. @poster, happy sales.
Re: Cheapest Cars: by yemstrad(f): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
german007:

Yemstrad,  What you'v just said doesnt make sense to me.   "list his last price",  "so people can call for negotiation"?  ?

Last price, in nigeria? ?     Last price ? ?  .  Absolute impossibility.   I have never seen anything going for sale in nigeria, without having to negotiate.    If you want the seller list his "last price" as you'v termed it. Then it indeed shouldnt be called last price.    Why ask him to list his last price so people can call to negotiate.   I would rephrase and say list his last price, so people can call to buy .  Where does the negotiate and bargaining come into play after a seller has listed the "last price" you'v asked him for?.    @poster, happy sales.

You just like playing semantics here  grin The message is clear to the poster and pls read again, i said list all the cars you have and their last prices grin Ok, for the last price aspect, you have a point. It should be asking price But still, the concept of last price does not mean one cannot still go down on the price, some people may want to buy more than one and could possibly ask for discount or any other concessions, this is still part of negotiation grin
Re: Cheapest Cars: by german007(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2009
yemstrad:

You just like playing semantics here  grin The message is clear to the poster and pls read again, i said list all the cars you have and their last prices grin Ok, for the last price aspect, you have a point. It should be asking price But still, the concept of last price does not mean one cannot still go down on the price, some people may want to buy more than one and could possibly ask for discount or any other concessions, this is still part of negotiation grin

Okay, Here we go,  Its seems im about to clash with a marketing graduate, lol.  I like this

One thing I do know is, a last price is otherwise called a final price. Before a seller determines his final price , Im sure he's taken loads of factors into consideration, These factors im sure you'r aware of.

The nigerian buyer mentality , which I perhaps will class as being shallow is trying to bargain and stipulate for cheaper than even what a seller's cost price is, and eventually making themselves happy and causing the seller possible loss, inconvenience and emotional hurt.   The poster here has perhaps given his prices to allow room for negotiation, hence if he gives your "last price" and people call to negotiate. He will obviously make a loss, which will cause harm to his business,  lol
Re: Cheapest Cars: by yemstrad(f): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2009
german007:

Okay, Here we go,  Its seems im about to clash with a marketing graduate, lol.  I like this

I dont have a marketing degree, but instead have two degrees, one in "Modern History" and one in "English Literature" but one thing I do know is, a last price is otherwise called a final price. Before a seller determines his final price , Im sure he's taken loads of factors into consideration, These factors im sure you'r aware of.

The nigerian buyer mentality , which I perhaps will class as being shallow is trying to bargain and stipulate for cheaper than even what a seller's cost price is, and eventually making themselves happy and causing the seller possible loss, inconvenience and emotional hurt.   The poster here has perhaps given his prices to allow room for negotiation, hence if he gives your "last price" and people call to negotiate. He will obviously make a loss, which will cause harm to his business,  lol

What is the point you are trying to make here now?  grin I have said that you are right as per the issue of "last Price" as contextually used in my previous post. I only went a step further to explain what i meant by "negotiation" as also used contextually in that same post. What is your point now? Where is your European or American buyer mentality or comprehension ability that is not shallow now?  cheesy

Thanks for letting us know that you have 2 degrees  grin

(1) (Reply)

2008 Honda Element/04 Sienn Xle For Sale / I Need A Clean Mazda3 Fairly Used / Daf Truck Crane ----- N1.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.