Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Please I Need Your Input To Calm Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Input To Calm Down (1126 Views)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Ladies Please I Need Your Input / 5 Ways To Calm Down Your Pissed Off Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Input To Calm Down by tinytoppy(f): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2007
Hello all
please what do you guys think about this seemingly trivial issue: My boy friend knows most my friends (through me of course) and i fell out with one of them and only then did my boyfriend told me all the things she has told him about me. they are all lies but the fact that she told my boyfriend lies about me does not hurt me as much as the fact that my boyfriend kept everything from me all this while!!!i look at it and it seem so trivial but i am really hurt and this got me wondering whether he has been keeping ther things from me. Am i justified being hurt or just being childish??
Re: Please I Need Your Input To Calm Down by caffinehi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2007
Guys don't think about this shit. I doubt he ever considered whether not telling you would make you unhappy. Don't worry about it.
Re: Please I Need Your Input To Calm Down by ima1(f): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2007
Well i don't see why you are angry at your boyfriend, its not his fault, i mean after hearing all those things from your friend he did not up and leave because he knew they weren't true. chances are if he had told you, you would still be pissed at him for listening to your friend or being so close to her, so give him a break for being a man and you are being childish, if we knew everything we need to know about our partners then trust me we wouldn't want to be with that person.
Re: Please I Need Your Input To Calm Down by elbeyah(f): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2007
hey girl, first things first i think your girlfriend needs to be kicked in the behind. this is a newyear and we all need people with positive energy around us.i am lucky to say that i have GOOD girlfriends and i know that no matter how bad it is they can never tell on me,especially to my boyfriend,rather some sense would be pumped into my head with serious talking to.any girl who calls her self your friend and tells your boyfriend things behind your back(ESPECIALLY LIES) needs to be rough handled.what exactly does she hope to achieve?

2.if my boyfriend hears anything about me especially from my friend,contrary to what he already knows about me so far, he will not rest.he will stylish ask me questions till i get suspicous and ask him what his problem is. if your boyfriend heard things about you, he should be troubled to the extent of trying to find out the truth even if it means asking you.

(1) (Reply)

Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Guy! / Pregnancy After Mensturation / Would You Marry A Woman Taller Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.