Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) (25710 Views)

'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Ishaq319(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2017
delishpot:
Lets assume we chose to follow their story of bird and blabla bla, Where in the Bible did Jesus beatup and stone the possessed? They call Jesu and then hurt her. Like Muslims extreemists chant Alah Akbar and behead people too. Religion is an umbrella where some wicked people hide to commit their evil acts. This isn't what Christ stood for.
if at all the woman is really witch as insinuating, she would have been hurt by their calling on holy ghost to fire her. She left with out affected by their holy ghost chanting.
Wickedness
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Afam4eva(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Seun:
Sigh. I can't even watch the video. This is what religion does to people. It warps their morals. It makes good seem evil and evil seem good.
That's their idea of religion and not religion itself. Most of these people are mentally impoverished because they have chosen not to use their brain. A lot of them are also financially poor, so it has a lot of to do with both physical and mental poverty.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by micmarvellous(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
what nonsense is this
In 2017
Smh
It is people like you that make the African countries regarded as third world nations
Lols
I wish you were experienced enough..
I can'lt waste my time with you..
I can't chew the nuts for you and still force you to swallow it..
Third world nations indeed..
What good has africa done for itself if not for being as diabolic as anything you could imagine!..
Run a religious background check on the roots of africa and you'll be shocked to your marrows..
You think if not for Divine Grace you'ld visit your village (that's if you even know the road that leads to your home town) and come back the same?..
When y ou become experienced enough then I can waste time on your issues.
I don't even think you've battled ancestral issues before..
You think being african and serving God is easy?
Its just Grace..
What you don't know they say is bigger than you..
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by delishpot: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Did Jesus say that? I was asking based on how Jesus treated the posssed. During Jesus time, the law was to stone adulterers. Did Jesus do same? During his time, the law was to stone witches, did he ever stone those possessed? So I ask again, where in the Bible did Jesus follow that verse you just posted above.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by ladychioma: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Say no to jungle justice.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by BetaThings: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2017
greatjoey:

You cannot compare what Islam stands for in violence with what these people did.

We cannot
I challenge and dare you to do a research on the number of people killed in the name of Islam and Christianity

greatjoey:
Though awful, if the story were anything to go by, she was a witch.
Where is witchery criminalised under Nigerian law?
And what is your proof?
You want to administer death penalty based on hearsay?

[quote author=greatjoey post=53165584]Now, come to Islam, the hundreds and thousands of innocents they kill
every now and then,

Hundreds of thousands?
Have you seen 1,000 people gathered in one place? Have you seen hundreds of thousands before
Over 20 million Chinese were killed though in the name of Christianity - that is a fact - Live with it

Are we talking anbout a full scale war and casualties on both sides
a problem in Nigeria is that a lot of ignorant people just say things

greatjoey:

An what are their offences?
What is the alleged offence of this woman
What were the offences of Muslims attacked by Christian cannibals at the praying ground in Jos, killed, burnt and eaten
What were the offences of the people killed in Dogo Nahwa and dumped in wells
[quote author=greatjoey post=53165584]
They plan from the mosque and go attack people.

Where do you plan your own attacks?
The one at Jos praying ground, where was it planned?

greatjoey:

But this woman flew into the church where they were holding a programme. Pls, stop churning out those incomparable comparisons.
Christians are always lying
You burn child witches in Nigeria ALL the time!
No proof of witchery - "somebody told me, I saw a vision, God spoke to me"
And we have seen how many contradictory predictions have come from "being spoken to by God"
Watch Apostle Suleman's video again
He lied that the Sreet urchin (basically area boy) who wanted to collect money before allowing a church to be built was armed
It was a lie
He confessed that he forced the area boy to attend the service
Watch the video and you will see how your religion is based on salvation by falsehood and propaganda

And we know that urchins demand money from anybody to get a building started - it is not against the church, it is business to the area boys
But Christians are victims waiting for the events to latch on to
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by donsheddy1(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Even the ones that calls themselves christians are there shouting "ina Olorun o" If that bae na witch, na their pastor go first run. Abi na who wan die. Anyways this is only common in ****ba Land. Mtcheww
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2017
Can all the church members be mental? Surely something strange must have occurred, how come nobody could identify the woman around the entire vicinity. May God help us
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by crownbryan(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2017
Children of violent........the world is in disaray

Meanwhile, should-schools-expel-teenagers-who-get-pregnant; what-can-a-parent-do? join the discussion

http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/discussion-forum/school-matters/2-should-schools-expel-teenagers-who-get-pregnant-what-can-a-parent-do
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Benuromi: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
A country full of animals. My kids will never leave in that backward country. Human have no value. All those of you that partake in this video, so shall your sisters, aunty, mothers and family go through what this innocent old lady went through. Who among you is clean? You will all die untimely death. I am so angry.
Pastors have enslaved Nigeria.
Poverty and illiteracy make Nigerian a slave to pastors.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by unipol(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
LorDBolton:

Say wetin?? Guy the world is ruled by numbers

Listen 20 armed humans can STROLL PAST ONE LION... it won't attack them

Watch Nat geo wild well so u understand what numbers can do.

She was outgunned

Who is fooling who? U people think she attacks people spiritually, why don't u attack her spiritually? It should be a spiritual battle, not a physical one. Hypocrisy everywhere.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Seun(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Codedrock:
It's not just religion it is mostly barbarism... I mean we don't have cases like this in "religious america"
They don't do this, but they do other things that are also bleeped up. Like harassing patients at abortion clinics and murdering the doctors.

Benuromi:
All those of you that partake in this video, so shall your sisters, aunty, mothers and family go through what this innocent old lady went through.
Why should innocent women be tortured as a punishment for another woman's torture? People should only be punished for their own actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by lepasharon(f): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
DonCortino:

Islam is fuçking violent!!

So is christianity
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Rilwayne001: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
delishpot:

Did Jesus say that?

Isn't Jesus God again?

I was asking based on how Jesus treated the posssed. During Jesus time, the law was to stone adulterers.

How is an adulterer similar to a witcg

Did Jesus do same? During his time, the law was to stone witches, did he ever stone those possessed?

He didn't stone any witch because there was no witch during when he was on earth, but in the Old testament, he ordered all witch be stoned to death.

So I ask again, where in the Bible did Jesus follow that verse you just posted above.

I've answered this i guess.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Odkosh: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
lepasharon:

Christianity is evil too.
lol, I know u are smiling as u wrote DAT.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by delishpot: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Isn't Jesus God again?

He didn't stone any witch because there was no witch during when he was on earth, but in the Old testament, he ordered all witch be stoned to death.

How is adulterer similar to witch? If you claim Jesus allowed witches to be killed, wouldn't he have allowed the adulterer to be stonned too as was the law? Why do you favour the witch one and wave the adultere one aside? Lets agree there we're no witches to kill, what about the crimes that were? Did Jesus follow the law?
Hmn, I no get time for this type of game Abeg no vex grin
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Isn't Jesus God again?

Now let me go and worship Beelzebub for 30 minutes and I will be back.

Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by logica(m): 1:27am On Jan 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

He didn't stone any witch because there was no witch during when he was on earth.
Abi? All the witches were chilling in outer space. Then once he left, they came back in full force. Don't mind these people who don't know about Wiccology (the study of witches).
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by MisterKings(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2017
freshcvvs:

Truth be told, you may be a wizard and should be stoned.

Just saying sha

Ode, so if you know a witch in your compound u will leave him or her to keep tormenting you, in the name of fear
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by freshcvvs: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
MisterKings:

Ode, so if you know a witch in your compound u will leave him or her to keep tormenting you, in the name of fear

FOOlz, who made you the judge over who is a witch? BTW, i dont fear witches or whatever and you have no right to stone or kill anyone because you are not in a lawless country.

ILLITERATE/IGNORANT cow.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by obyrich(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2017
They can't even speak English. Itiboribo!
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by MisterKings(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2017
freshcvvs:

FOOlz, who made you the judge over who is a witch? BTW, i dont fear witches or whatever and you have no right to stone or kill anyone because you are not in a lawless country.

ILLITERATE/IGNORANT cow.

Its obvious u think like an idiot
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by freshcvvs: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
MisterKings:

Its obvious u think like an idiot

Another animal dung here
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Deicide: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
seun why i no fit enter religion section directly abi you block my ip ni?
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
delishpot:
Lets assume we chose to follow their story of bird and blabla bla, Where in the Bible did Jesus beatup and stone the possessed? They call Jesu and then hurt her. Like Muslims extreemists chant Alah Akbar and behead people too. Religion is an umbrella where some wicked people hide to commit their evil acts. This isn't what Christ stood for.
man never do evil so whole heartedly and cheerfully as to doing it from religious conviction...

https://m.facebook.com/Yellow-Sun-Entertainment-826805834136589/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8397935151
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by KingSango(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Men cultists are trafficking kids, taking body parts and sacrificing small children. Men cultists are fortifying armrobbers and running sodomy cults, but I have yet to see one attacked by cowardly Christians and big bad Muslims only old women. Old women are abused and small children too on the mere mention of witchcraft. Homosexuals are given jungle justice, mostly abused in churches and mosques, but pedophile priests, imans and pastors walk free. The ancestors want to kill all of yall weak corrupted bloodlines and start afresh. Ase, Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.