Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Daughter Of A Native Doctor Writes Letter Threaten To MMM Founder. (snapshot) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daughter Of A Native Doctor Writes Letter Threaten To MMM Founder. (snapshot) (529 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of A Native Doctor Writes Letter Threaten To MMM Founder. (snapshot) by dearg: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sergey Mavrodi, the founder of MMM Nigeria must be on the run where ever he is if the threats by the daughter of a very powerful Native Doctor in Nigeria is anything to go by! Nzu Treasure who from every indication, have lost huge sums of money to the ponzi scheme hence the letter where she threatened to kill MMM founder, threatened that her father will kill Mavrodi if he fails to do her bidding!. Well, we are expecting the death of Sergey Mavrodi, the founder of MMM in about two weeks if he fails to pay her back her money! Lol! Laugh wan kill me shoin!! Please, read for yourself what she wrote: Hello mavrodi you can't eat my money and go like that, see let me tell you mavrodi my father is a native doctor i give you 2 weeks to pay me my money or my father will kill you in that russian, support make sure you mavrodi see these message, am ready to kill anbody including my guilder and referral mak una no play with me ooo these my number 08088867545 Account number 0072660788 uba now. if you like joke with me.

Check out the screenshot below:

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/01/daughter-of-native-doctor-writes-letter.html

lalastica ccc frontpage

Re: Daughter Of A Native Doctor Writes Letter Threaten To MMM Founder. (snapshot) by rekeson: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let her visit this thread and be properly enlightened..

https://www.nairaland.com/3594432/guiders-referees-failed-mmm
Re: Daughter Of A Native Doctor Writes Letter Threaten To MMM Founder. (snapshot) by newyorks(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
was she compelled?juju no dy catch 419 abi she no no make una epp me tel her.
make una ask her if na all the juju wey her papa arrange give him clients dey effective.
Re: Daughter Of A Native Doctor Writes Letter Threaten To MMM Founder. (snapshot) by deebrain(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Evil people don't brag. They act. Dons rep that talk is cheap.

Take note.

If you can, just kill the man already. Make i hear word.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Retirement Investment... / Doublecash.me Is Fraudulent; Don't Put Your Money In It / With 20k Buy Two Mmm Accounts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.