Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human (1505 Views)

President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) / GEJ Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human Rights Award / Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther Human Rights Award. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by okevibes: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan becomes first African leader to win Martin Luther King human rights award

Former President Goodluck Jonathan was awarded in the US on Thursday for his leadership in human rights in Africa’s most populous nation, Nigeria. Jonathan, who was awarded in recognition of his leadership in “human rights, social justice and universal fight for freedom”, becomes the first African leader to be so honoured. The presidential award was presented by the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, founded by the late American human rights activist, Martin Luther King Jr, best known for his human rights struggles and the I-have-a-dream speech. In statement on Friday, the former president expressed his pleasure in being so honoured and also meeting the sister of the famous human rights activist.

- See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/goodluck-jonathan-becomes-first-african-leader-to-win/

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good for him. One day i will also recieve my own award and recognition. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by Laveda(f): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Some people won't like this.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by Afriifa(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Awesome

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 Nigerians need this news to calm their tormented souls angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
I also have an award here for him.

Please tell him to come and collect it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
You want Zombies and Yoruba muslims to faint ni!

Op please remove this!

BTW, Buhari desires this kind of recognition that is why he was Gambiaying all about forming an elder statesman.... cheesy

It doesn't belong to those who want dogs and baboons soaked in blood or those who refuse to appear before Oputa panel or those who refused to attend council of state meetings or who said fighting Boko haram is fighting the North

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by yarimo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mtcheeew GEJ will now be claiming like a true leader and celebrity undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ioannes:
I also have an award here for him.

Please tell him to come and collect it.
lol!

Not even a member of your entire lineage has been or is popular! cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by wtfCode: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Not bad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Apc guys don't tell me you are jealous

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
lol!

Not even a member of your entire lineage has been or is popular! cheesy

I want you to take a good look at yourself. You know why?

Because you'll never amount to anything better than what you are right now.

Do you know what you are?

A shameless sycophantic ass-licking political jobber, a lapdog and lackey to a failed former vice president.

I guess it pays your bills right?

your kids must be really proud of you. Just remember to tell them How you sold their future for a few crumbs of bread.

I won't be surprised If you're also milking the ineffectual buffoon too just to defend him online.

A simple advice though, theres only So much ass you can kiss before you start eating sh1t.

Probably why you're posting sh1t right now.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by Young03(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
some are pained about this news even me iam pained:>
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ioannes:

A shameless sycophantic ass-licking political jobber, a lapdog and lackey to a failed former vice president.

your kids must be really proud of you. Just remember to tell them How you sold their future for a few crumbs of bread.

I won't be surprised If you're also milking the ineffectual buffoon too just to defend him online.

A simple advice though, theres only So much ass you can kiss before you start eating sh1t.

kia kia kia

E pain am!!!! cheesy

Chanji dole agent

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ioannes:

kia kia kia

E pain am!!!! cheesy

Chanji dole agent. Enemies of anything good

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ioannes:

kia kia kia

E pain am!!!! cheesy

Chanji dole agent. Enemies of anything good...hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
kia kia kia

E pain am!!!! cheesy

Chanji dole agent. Enemies of anything good...hahahaha

I've spoken the truth.

That money given to you to campaign for Atiku is your kids' birthright.

I know you don't care though. As long as you have meat and bread to eat right?

You've sold your conscience to the highest bidder for a paltry sum.

Every action has It's own consequences.

Keep hiding under a moniker and spewing trash. Karma knows the address of your house. Best believe that.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by OLADD: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
What a wonderful world! Someone was hated, vilified and kicked out of power in 2015, yet he has become the chief cornerstone in 2017 while the other who was so much coveted ,loved, packaged and repackaged in the same year has now become a reject in 2017. Don't seek for power but seek for service.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by Dagaya(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
This news go pain people oh. Some go get heart attack.
Carry go. Man wen sabi.
9jas best ever president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by ajepako(f): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Two important Nigerians are abroad right now....

One ...a decrepit sickly geriatric on serious medication...

The other looking robust...handsome...fresh and getting decorated with prestigious award.....

Raise it up for OGA GEJ........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
I tap into GEJ's anointing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Certainly, this dude 's got a distinguishing features
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by leofab(f): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
My hero
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by MalcoImX: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
ajepako:
Two important Nigerians are abroad right now....

One ...a decrepit sickly geriatric on serious medication...

The other looking robust...handsome...fresh and getting decorated with prestigious award.....

Raise it up for OGA GEJ........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How would that drunkard look at about 74 years?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by ajepako(f): 4:56am On Jan 27, 2017
MalcoImX:
How would that drunkard look at about 74 years?

He would cross the bridge when he gets there...

Cheers...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by MalcoImX: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
ajepako:

He would cross the bridge when he gets there...

Cheers...
Cross which bridge? Look at his stoned face, he looks more than 74 years.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by ajepako(f): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2017
MalcoImX:

Year bro....but he doesnt look sick neither are people peddling rumours about his ill-health..

Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by MalcoImX: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2017
ajepako:

Year bro....but he doesnt look sick neither are people peddling rumours about his ill-health..

Lobatan.
Rumours? You should as well bring out that pre-election health report alleging cancer.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by KINGwax007(m): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2017
Seriously? That's sooooo great!!!

But,

Sorry, which award again?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2017
MalcoImX:
Yoruba Muslim. No die because of GEJ o.

God bless GEJ

God bless next President Atiku

We dont need backwardness in this modern forward moving world #teamPMB
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by haffaze777(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Yoruba Muslim. No die because of GEJ o.

God bless GEJ

God bless next President Atiku

We dont need backwardness in this modern forward moving world #teamPMB

Stop dis rubbish is it every Muslim dat like buhari or hate Jonathan? pls try to grow up a little
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
haffaze777:

Stop dis rubbish is it every Muslim dat like buhari or hate Jonathan? pls try to grow up a little
pls move to the kids section

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refuse Dumps At The Heart Of Owerri, Imo State (pictures) / Which State Governor Or Politician Deserves This Kind Of Treatment? / Why Fashola Is A Certified Super Minister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.