Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

President Kagame Meets With Nigerian Minister Of Communications (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Kagame Meets With Nigerian Minister Of Communications (photos) (493 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration / Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Kagame Meets With Nigerian Minister Of Communications (photos) by SexyBabe001: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
President Kagame meets with Nigerian Minister of Communications Abdur-Raheem Adebayo Shittu. Adebayo Shittu is in Rwanda on a working visiting to the country. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/president-kagame-meets-with-nigerian.html

Re: President Kagame Meets With Nigerian Minister Of Communications (photos) by SexyBabe001: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
I think I am yet to know the real portfolio of this man.. I miss the former miniter of communications..

Lalasticala
Re: President Kagame Meets With Nigerian Minister Of Communications (photos) by Poorboy: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ok next news
Re: President Kagame Meets With Nigerian Minister Of Communications (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kagame is one African president I respect so much.

I have fears that he might become a dictator soon
Re: President Kagame Meets With Nigerian Minister Of Communications (photos) by Peromnia: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
SexyBabe001:
I think I am yet to know the real portfolio of this man.. I miss the former miniter of communications..

Lalasticala

wasting our money on fruitless meetings
Re: President Kagame Meets With Nigerian Minister Of Communications (photos) by temitemi1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Kagame Meets With Nigerian Minister Of Communications (photos) by owodokiri: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Adebayo looking Baba Suwe as usual

(1) (Reply)

History Being Repeated? / Buhari,no Where To Be Found / The Demons In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.