Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,374 members, 7,901,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Be Sincere - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Sincere (406 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere by lukman885(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please I have this question for everyone in the house. If you are on journey and you were pressed and you excused everyone in the public transport to ease yourself, on getting inside the bush you meet this money, what will you do. Tell them to go and leave you behind or you will let everyone one know

Re: Be Sincere by bqlekan(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
I will go missing if it was in dollars. But being in naira, I will stash as much as my pockets can take and leave the rest.. Lobatan

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Neteller / Fresh Crisis In Southern Kaduna Leaves 21 Dead / 171 Libya Returnees Arrive Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.