Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Truth About Nigerian Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Nigerian Leaders (481 Views)

Britain To Release Information About Nigerian Property Owners / Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Nigerian Leaders by nattyjay(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nigeria has never been great. They say let's make Nigeria great again,
we can ask ourselves, was our country ever great?
Right from the beginning, things have been the way it was.
We live in a country where our rights are now privileged
There's something we don't know,
Only a person that is okay financially can have the opportunity think of positive tins nd make positive changes in his environment.
But most of us can't think positive because we wake up each morning thinking of our needs. An average Nigerian thinks about how to get money in his pocket.
Am saying dis be cos I know how I feel if I have a little amount in my pocket. Those are the only times I can think of how I can do new things.

We've been blindfolded by our leaders with a problem or the other which is not enabling us to think about their unjust act towards us. They've disabled us mentally with their corrupt act which is affecting our daily activities.
Nigeria is d only country where your future can be influenced negatively. Many of us have a future prospects since we were young but suddenly one way or the other the that idea end up dead.
In this country we feel everything is the work of the devil. All around d world we feel d devil is present here than other places. The evil our leaders posses is enough the destroy the country
Take the killings in d IDP camp as an example. I don't think there's a mistake in wat happened there. People are dying everyday due to the insecurity caused by the government.
We see our so called leaders as opposing politicians due to the parties they belong. They cause controversies in d public nd go behind to shake hands with themselves.
They go around de camping from one party to another deceiving Nigerians.
Who are they deceiving?

It has been the same people ruling this country from day one, posts in the government are been passed round like a family heirloom. Everyone has a godfather who brought him into his current seat. And they feel they cannot bite the finger that fed them. How can the truth be said?
These are the reasons why Nigeria is still a developing country, we don't have these set of people who can be honest with us.

Many of us are okay with our current status, but we can't really afford what we desire thereby making us to settle for the less
Many of Nigeria graduates are now going into learning of one handiwork or the other, packaging it and creating more competitions amongst those into it before.
Firstly we have to agree that there is a something wrong before we can tackle it.

We cannot be slaves in our own country
Its high time we wake from our deep slumber and make dis changes with our own hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Nigerian Leaders by mako007(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
@op, long post but I feel your vent, growing up we were told to love Nigeria, I love Nigeria but the big question is does Nigeria loves us? I think the time has come for we all to stop being "the masses" and become full citizens with its benefits. #word

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Declare Me Governor Of Edo, Ize-iyamu Tells Election Tribunal / Ajimobi Wants Excesses Through Social Media Checked - VANGUARD NEWSPAPER / AFDB Approves $155 Million Loan For Nigeria’s Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.