Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,252 members, 7,974,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. - Islam for Muslims (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. (39255 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / 10th Day Of Muharram: The Reason Muslims Fast On This Day Makes Me Curious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2011
But Allah dnt reveal the Quran with the vowels and ,did he?
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2011
The issue of hadeeth science is something that we muslims should study as much as we can especially as our faith draws it guidance from the Quran and secondly the hadeeth - sunnah of the Prophet PBUH. Without adequate knowledge and understanding of this subject we would eitheir fall into the extremism of castigating all hadeeths or ultra conservativeness of using only literal meaning of the hadeeth to draw verdict without considering all the available hadeeth on an issue.

Science of hadeeth is what people spend at least 4 years in an islamic univeristy or Or institutes. To make unfounded wide allegations about hadeeths in order to discredit hadeeths without knowledge is an intellectual crime and a crime against islam. Some of the hadeeth quoted by uplawal in Bukhari and muslim that appear to contradict themselves would have been understood if one was learning hadeeth from a teacher.

Firstly, all sahabas cannot have heard all what the Prophet said or did, sometimes a particular shahabi knows about one hadeeth and the other does not know. A classic example of this is when Ibn Masud (if I remember well) knocked on the door of Umar three times and left when there was no answer, Umar then asked why he left and was told by ibn Masud that he heard it from the prophet PBUH that, after three knocks without a response one should leave the house of the person as he might by busy. Umar did not believe and asked for a witness otherwise he would punish Ibn masud for lying against the Prophet PBUH, luckily for ibn masud on reaching the masjid he discovered other people who could attest to the hadeeth.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2011
The reason for this example of mine is to help us understand some “apparent perceived” contradiction in the light of historical human reality of the time. Also, sometimes the Prophet PBUH says something and when advanced knowledge comes to him from above he says another thing which supersedes the previous. Assuming one sahabi never heard the latest info about a particular issue he would only pass judgement on what he knew albeit old knowledge. Now, this old knowledge if passed on to 2 generations and recorded in a hadith book having passed the requirements would be 100% authentic (sahih), if another hadith (new knowledge on the issue) is also passed down by another sahabi and recorded in hadith book after passing the requirements, that will also be authentic (100% sahih). The issue now is we have two conflicting hadeeths, the duty of scholars of hadeeth is now to look at the established methodology in resolving this kind of problematic scenario which includes

1 Time frame of the two narrations which means the latest one has an advantage
2 How many other sahabas narration conform with either of the two.
3 Is there a contradiction with the quran?
4 the issue to which the hadith relates to – social issues like the hadith of ibn masud and Umar , aqeedah, fiqh isuues etc
5 And many other issues which I cannot list here

A result is then arrived at from this and that is a brief example of the hardwork the scholars have put into codifying the Islamic knowledge. Now, this is just a 0.1% of what goes on in hadeeth science but a layman without knowledge will read few hadeeths posted by anti hadeeth muslims and agree with them without knowledge .

We cannot learn this science on the internet andit has to be learnt in a classroom from a qualified teacher, may Allah endow us with the knowledge of islam , understanding of it and hereby bestowing upon us wisdom which he grants to whosoever he wishes plus the taqwa to practise the knowledge.

And God knows best
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2011
@IFY

No knows the future except Allah and it is only what Allah reveals to the Prophet of the future he transmitts to us. There is no contradiction inthe hadith at all and Aisha was right ans the quran says it is only Allah that knows the future.

Fortune tellers sometime predicts the future from what the jinns who hear the conversation of the angels about a person tells them. However, Allah has the power to change whatever was discussed as the ultimate knowledge lies with him which is the "Ilm Laden" . We were warned by the prophet never to visit fortune tellers and whoever does while believing in them to know the future has left the fold of islam. There were fortune tellers in the time of the Prophet PBUH and during the hijra when the prophet PBUH and Abu bakr were in the hole , a fortune teller told the unbelievers the prophet was in the hole but Allah made the unbelivers to not believe the fortune teller as the hole was covered by a spider web. The fortune teller was right (based on what the jinn told him) but the ultimate power lies with Allah.

The prophet predicted the future many times based on what Allah revealed to him of the future but could never know the future on his own. Hence Aisha said anyone that says he knows the future is a liar.

let me know if you understand the explanation.

And God knows best.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2011
spam police banned me today after typing for several minutes and my posts never appeared angry

Anyway i have posted it again now alihamdulilah.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by tbaba1234: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
uplawal:

But Allah dnt reveal the Quran with the vowels and ,did he?

The Quran was revealed in an oral form not a written form, The Vowels make for ease of reading. I don't see a problem with that, [quote][/quote]
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by tbaba1234: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
jazakallahu khairan Lagosboy
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2011
@Lagosboy,hmm this is quiet funny you know, i need to get a teacher to teach me hadith before i can understand it properly,pls lets come off this play play that may lead to hellfire if we are not careful,i pray we'il be among the successfl insha Allah,amin.When you guys post any hadiths here you dnt recommend a teacher but simply cos the hadith is too shameful to the Ummah and many people including me are already doubting its authenticity,while youre here busy polishing lies upon lies,claiming nothing happen to the majority hadiths,which ofcource most of them are nothing but false.what if the hadiths i posted are not sahih,you would have branded me names ni yen?Nawa o.

As a matter of fact,i have another one which i understand and dnt need any teacher to teach me science of hadith,if i need one i would request one,but not on a very simple one like this,its just like telling me to go and meet a teacher to explain why i need to sleep on my right side,so simple to understand man.

It goes thus,I am the most honourable messenger(Bukhari 97:36)
Do not make any distinction among the messengers,I am not even better than jonah (Bukhary 65:4-5,Hanbal 1:205,242,440).Are they not contradicting enough to eachother,let allone Quran,Teacher of Hadith ko,lawyer of Hadiths ni.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
Pls i would like you to explain this particular ayah verse 2:106,thank you.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by hymen(f): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hi all . . . .been really busy .

LB,please can you tell me Islam's take on life after death. With particilar emphasis on those that lived & died before the Holy Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).

Thank you.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
Lagosboy,very funny,you think you can blow grammer right?I just dnt know why you stress yourself on somethings,its only if i go to teacher of hadith that i can be able to understand it,na wa o,then why are you teaching Ify on the net and not in your bedroom,you know what,i wont beat about anybush,you are a joker,if you cant defend something,you refer the person to one teacher like that to solve some yeye science,while you sit here 24/7 lecturing Ify,why dnt you label her as you've  labelled me a "layman"without going thru the classroom of hadith,  honestly,Imagine you to be indirectly passing message to me that am making unfounded allegation,tell me,whats unfounded in that i posted upthere,its pure fact and i dnt need any teacher to teach me in the classroom,and what made you concluded that am not learning,and must it be a local classroom where you and others are brainwashed that i should go to,and when has the internet been disregarded as a citadel for learning that i need to go to a local classroom,when what i learnt is actually fact.Do i need a teacher to tell me,"Oh,nobody said we are made from Allah's image,its typographic error",mare fooolishness,they have allowed the jews of thier time to mix thier judeo/christianity corrupted idea into their lives.

Since you said we are making unfounded allegation in other to discredit,thats your own thinking anyway,its not until i take figure of speech from a literal view that i can know meanings,and by the way,Majority of the hadiths are literal and required literal meaning,and not your alledged figure of speech,why not talk straight instead of indirectly passing ill comment.
Also to tell you,its not 0.1% which you claimed but a total 99% of rubbish attributed falsely to the prophet.

Would you pls explian these doctor of hadiths? Bukhari volume4,number 159
Narrated ibn Abbas
The prophet performed wudu by washing the body parts only once.

2, Volume 1,book4,number 160
Narrated Abdullah bin Zaid
The prophet performed wudu by washing the body part twice

3,Bukhari volume1,book4,number196
Narrated Abdullah bin Zaid
Once Allah's messenger came to us and we brought out water for him in a brasspot,He performed ablution,this,he washed his face thrice,and his forearms to elbow twice,then he pass wet hands over his head from front to rear,and washed his feet to the ankle.

Eventhough Allah specifically said "wipe" but you people changed it to "wash",are we to believe false words over Allah's word?
Do i need a doctor of hadith to diagnose this for me like you claimed?

Also,is thiis the best quality you wanna learn from the prophet?this shameful hadith clearly misrepresented the prophet in a very bad manner,
Bukhari volume3,muslim volume7,favouritism is not part of  prophets ways,its only in this hadith that i found him to be more,Astagafurullah.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Sweetnecta: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2011
To all the Muslims; males and females of us;

As sSalaamaualaykum wa Rahmatullah.

Please we should all settle down and stop the bickering among ourselves.

If the others are not looking at our disagreement as means of amusements for them, at least we are divided against ourselves.
And such a condition is not expression of wellness.

A house divided against itself will definitely fall into ruins.

Allah is the Knower of all things. We are at least to unite in that, holding on to the Robe of Allah altogether. And not dividing against ourselves so that the enemies will not have a means of separating us, creating malice and planting a seed of deceit in our hearts.

Please lets discuss without putting anybody down, or getting angry at anyone, for we do not know when the tongue is a deadly weapon. Shaytan is deceitful and hates the cooperation between mankind in good things.

May Allah protect each and everyone of us. Amin.

Including you too, hymen. I definitely see Islam in your future. Amin.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2011
Wa leikum Salam, waramatullahi wabarakatu.Longtime,hope no problem?
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Jarus(m): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2011
Uplawal, pls tone down on your use of words. Pls. Pls
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by ifyalways(f): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
Lagosboy:

@IFY

No knows the future except Allah and it is only what Allah reveals to the Prophet of the future he transmitts to us. There is no contradiction inthe hadith at all and Aisha was right ans the quran says it is only Allah that knows the future.

Fortune tellers sometime predicts the future from what the jinns who hear the conversation of the angels about a person tells them. However, Allah has the power to change whatever was discussed as the ultimate knowledge lies with him which is the "Ilm Laden" . We were warned by the prophet never to visit fortune tellers and whoever does while believing in them to know the future has left the fold of islam. There were fortune tellers in the time of the Prophet PBUH and during the hijra when the prophet PBUH and Abu bakr were in the hole , a fortune teller told the unbelievers the prophet was in the hole but Allah made the unbelivers to not believe the fortune teller as the hole was covered by a spider web. The fortune teller was right (based on what the jinn told him) but the ultimate power lies with Allah.

The prophet predicted the future many times based on what Allah revealed to him of the future but could never know the future on his own. Hence Aisha said anyone that says he knows the future is a liar.

let me know if you understand the explanation.

And God knows best.
Crystal clear but . . .
Is it possible for one to be blessed with the gift of "prophecy" or ability to see or predict the future?If yes,what makes him different from a fortune teller undecided
Sweetnecta:

To all the Muslims; males and females of us;

As sSalaamaualaykum wa Rahmatullah.

Please we should all settle down and stop the bickering among ourselves.

If the others are not looking at our disagreement as means of amusements for them, at least we are divided against ourselves.
And such a condition is not expression of wellness.

A house divided against itself will definitely fall into ruins.

Allah is the Knower of all things. We are at least to unite in that, holding on to the Robe of Allah altogether. And not dividing against ourselves so that the enemies will not have a means of separating us, creating malice and planting a seed of deceit in our hearts.

Please lets discuss without putting anybody down, or getting angry at anyone, for we do not know when the tongue is a deadly weapon. Shaytan is deceitful and hates the cooperation between mankind in good things.

May Allah protect each and everyone of us. Amin.

Including you too, hymen. I definitely see Islam in your future. Amin.
Amin.
@Jarus,I think we decided pages back to stick to this very simple and efficient rule:
No response to every rude post.Ignore and move . . .IT WORKS!
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Jarus(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2011
I'm not responding as a forum member, I'm warning as the Moderator. It is part of my duties to warn, and if need be, sanction.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
Jarus,pele o,Mr Moderator,exercise your right if you wish,nobody is stopping you, you aint more than a morderator,are you?Do you think there are no better site to visit than nairaland,pls tell me,i wanna hear?If you are truthful as a muslim you'll know how to judge rather than passing judgement unveryfied,why dnt you say frantically "UPLAWAL I WILL BAN YOU",instead of using indirect speech.Everyone is entitled to their opinions,and i had just stated my opinions with verified fact,all i could see is for you people to treat it like its not important,whereas its important n the religion,and all you could see from there is mine and not the other party who indirectly insulted my personality and greedily supported the shameful evil thats never part of the religion but was infused longtime ago.What i thought and believed you should have done is to address the issue in a sensible manner,and figure out how to correct the aforementioned shameful writeups or dislike it,rather you ended up ganging up and hating who posted it,while you support evil writeups.

Morderator,Allah will surely judge btw both of us and all pretentious muslims on nairaland,if you think i have a bad intention towards the religion,ok,If am not comfortable with the evils of the Ahadiths while not respect me for that,instead of you bragging with your wanning threat,me am not of those you will threat sha.I rest my case for now until further notice.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Ify,my writeups may be rude to you,so far its not rude to some,you should just passby like you mentioned,its not a must you read it or reply to it,and i dnt think expressing opinion with fact can be regarded as rude,pls ignore my posts if you care to,but remember Islam dnt teach you such way of disunity among brethen but peace and unity without favouritism,parciality,hypocricy,which are all we see here on nairaland.

All the sisters have met treat issues in a very nice manner and with a good spirit in them not your "My Lagosboy brother i will fight for alltime" they dnt take sides with anyone,eventhough they may disagree cos its normal to disagree to agree.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Jarus(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2011
E pele. Iya Sunnah.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Uplawal

Aunty wink , but kinni mo se fun yin nah!! If i dont reply to some of your posts you say i am ignoring you, if i reply you say i am behaving like i know all, if i disagree you say a different thing, if i just post innocently you accuse me of refferring to you. The other day you said i just started to say "And God knows best" and i pretended and ignored it as a quick check on the page 1 of the thread will show you were wrong.

Few weeks back i literally begged you to let us discuss some of your islamic position privately but you refused.

My people in the house can anyone tell me in case i have innocently done something to our dear sista uplawal. I do apologise though if i have done something wrong please find a place in your heart to forgive me.

1 Like

Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
hymen:

LB,please can you tell me Islam's take on life after death. With particilar emphasis on those that lived & died before the Holy Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).

Thank you.

I was about to declare you wanted wink , as you went AWOL but there is a fine for that you know wink. Good to have you back and u have surely been missed. Please i am just in a bit of a rush as I would answer your query in depth insha Allah later tonite or IA tmr. wink Take gud care though
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
Pls lets all go to politics section for now,muslims should participate in politics,like jarus is doing,lets stop this our aguements for now,and ps lets endeavour to vote for right candidates e.g Ribadu and Bukhari,dnt lets us put tribal in it,but people who can deligently serve the country without compromise from the evil people surrounding the country,and with the fear of Allah,whether youre yoruba or igbo,pls lets vote for this two candidate they are right tthinking people,and that would be stepping stone for implementing the Sharia Laws into the country insha Allah,amin.

@Lagosboy and ,sweetnecta,Lagosshia and babs lets go politics i take Allah beg you.
@Lagosboy,pls dnt chuckle me abeg grin
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Azzaruddin, dnt take arabic too far ok brother,the quran in the preserved tablet is not in Arabic but only Allah's language which can be translated to all the languages Allah created on earth,take a look below and see how Allah designed all languages not only Arabic.

OKO-HUSBAND
OKO-HOE
OKO-MOTOR CAR
OKO-FARM
OKO-STONE
OKO-MANLINESS
OKO-REFUSE

OWO-NAME
OWO-MONEY
OWO-RESPECT
OWO-HAND
OWO-BROOM
OWO- A PROVINCE IIN A YORUBA STATE OF NIGERIA
    They are all miracles of Allah,and not exclusive to Arabic alone,dont be gullible into believing arabic is the most,though its sweet when recited.I can go on and on,but i think this few is ok for a start.Asalamu Aleikum
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by ifyalways(f): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Upwal,please don't quote or refer to my quotes or questions again.Avoid me while i avoid u.thank u.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by hasyak(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
i have followed this tread with interest refusing to comment so as not to derail the essence, but i think some people are hell bent on doing so, as someone said earlier please let just ignore those who insist on showing us their levels.

will really like to thank those that have contributed positively on this tread, it has really been educative especially to those that have had very negative perception about Islam.

may your acts be an ibada
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Ify,pls drop your christianity way of life as it still exist in you,muslims dnt act like that,its frowned upon to neglect your sister for more than 3days,talk more of this your dnt dis and dat,me i will talk to you as a muslim sha,if you like dnt answer me,am not fighting you grin
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by illusion2: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
uplawal:

Pls lets all go to politics section for now,muslims should participate in politics,like jarus is doing,lets stop this our aguements for now,and ps lets endeavour to vote for right candidates e.g Ribadu and Bukhari,dnt lets us put tribal in it,but people who can deligently serve the country without compromise from the evil people surrounding the country,and with the fear of Allah,whether youre yoruba or igbo,pls lets vote for this two candidate they are right tthinking people,and that would be stepping stone for implementing the Sharia Laws into the country insha Allah,amin.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2011
hymen:

Thank you.

Apologies for the delay, i was doing some travelling over the weekend. wink

Life after death in islam . . ,   this is a journey and transition to a life of eternal bliss or eternal ruin, i would do my best insha Allah to summarise it in the simplest manner i can. Once the sould is taken out of man, the soul goes up to the heavens in salutation of its creator and the soul is returned back to the body of man in the grave, or wherever the body is deposite or even ash remnant. Allah has the power to bring the body back to life after its death.

The next phase is the barzakh , which is the life in the grave or elswhere Allah deems it fit for man to dwell. This stage is the transition where the dead would be till the day of ressurection , then judgement , then paradise, hell or neither (ashab al a´raf).

Enjoyment starts in the barzakh and likewise punishment starts in the barzakh, when the soul is put back into the body in the grave angels would appear to man to question him about
Who is your lord,
Who was your prophet that brought the message,
What is your book.

This brings me directly to your question about life after death of believers before the advent of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Allah says in the quran Q2 v 62 " Surely those who believe and those who are jews, christians and the sabians who believe in Allah and the last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their lord, and there is no fear for them nor shall they grieve."  There is a similar verse in Q5 v 69.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
Now, you might wonder why not just muslims but jews, christians and sabians would have salvation according to the qurán. The answer or explanation is what i explained to you earlier on about the various prophets and chain of transition of the message. The jews meant in the verse were the jews at the time of Moses PBUH and after Moses but before the avdent of Jesus PBUH. The jews who believed in Jesus PBUH when he came were called christians and it is these christians the quran was refferring to. Also, the christians who held on to the oneness of God and did not deify Jesus PBUH after he left this world,  for about 570 years are also the christians refferred to by the qurán. On the advent of Muhammad PBUH the believing christians who accepted Muhammad PBUH were the new believers and the ones that rejected strayed from the single straight path of Abraham PBUH.

In summary, there is salvation and eternal bliss in the after life for the believers before Muhammad PBUH as they all believed in Allah and the individual prophet that was sent to them like Noah, Abraham, Moses, Joshuaa, David, Solomon and when they died the question in the grave about who their prophet was would be answered with reference totheir time.

The other issue is about those who were not in the middle east for example in Africa and who never heard the message of the prophets. Allah says in the qurán Q28 v 59 " And your lord never destroyed the towns until he raised in the metrolpolis a messanger , reciting to them our revelations . . . ." Allah never punishes except a messanger has been sent.  The prophets of Allah are numerous and we do not know them all and only know a few of them. The answer to this riddle about those in africa for example is what Allah said in the quran Q16 v 36 " And certainly we raised in every nation a messenger saying : Worship Allah and shun the Shaiytan . . . ." This beautiful verse clears any ambiguity as to who had a messenger and who did not.

Like i said before, All the prophets were muslim and had one message : Worship the only true God without associating partners to him. Whoever believed in them and did righteous deeds would be enjoying in the barzakh now and who ever did not only Allah knows their fate at present. Hymen, this is the best simplication i could do but if yoy would like to get into more detail about life after death let me know and i will i nsha Allah explain further life after death in islam post Muhammad PBUH. There are lots of details and steps ranging from grave, to the manner of ressurection, to the day of judgement , to judgement , to life in paradise, life in hell life in neither of the two etc

May Allah bless you with islam sooner than we think.  wink , still expecting that question though  wink

And indeed God knows best.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
ifyalways:

Crystal clear but . . .
Is it possible for one to be blessed with the gift of "prophecy" or ability to see or predict the future?If yes,what makes him different from a fortune teller undecidedAmin.

Apologies for the late reply.

Someone could be blessed with some ability to see some things and it is called "True dreams". The prophet said true dreams is 1/40 of prophethood. Having true dreams is one aspect and then blessed with the ability to inteprete them is another blessing. The science of dream intepretation exists in islam and one of the notable classical scholar in that realm was Ibn sireen and his books are still available till today.

Any kind of "prophecy" that falls short of true dreams or natural intuition (in yoruba we call it ifura logun agba) is something else and most likely there is a jinn connection.

The difference between a fortune teller and what i explained above is that a fortune teller delibreately consults to know a specific thing about someone but a true dreamer does not plan it and Allah just chooses to reveal some things of the future to such person. Also, there are some people that walk pass you and start to say somethings about you without planning, this is also handiwork of the jinns and part of fortune telling.

In summary , only God knows the future and even if we dream about something we still have to pray and pesevere to make that dream a reality if it is a good thing as the ultimate power lies with Allah. Also, if someone like a prophet of doom predicts something bad about you ignore it and pray to Allah against any calamity. The rule and guide is to never listen to any fortune teller and if someone wants to predict shut him up and tell him off. If fortune tellers were worth it no marriage would be broken and no one would work.

And God knows best.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by mukina2: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2011
salaam,

someone sent a question to my mail, will email it to you, in a min.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by congoshine(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
Imam,
I learnt there's some special prayers muslim men can make to get a boy or girl child. Please advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast / Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.