Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor (31671 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by browniex: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Just live the bible out of this, keep scaming your followers, as they are already gullible .no need for you to look for any scriptural back up.
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Daniel058(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
And you think he's healthy?
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by ocelot2006(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thou shall not fornicate?
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by CXLVII: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
On unique thing about the Middle-East story book is that it can be twisted to suite your life style.

It's says "yes" in the old and tells you "No" in the new

Most controversial book on Earth

4 Likes

Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by sekem: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
From Kenya to Ghana.

OK na.

Who will win this african cup of immorality nations?

May we dey watch.
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Slazenger: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Really? shocked
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Dynast(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Who told you that he is a pastor.
Who ordained him and where.
Which pastoral school did he attend and which church is he pastoring
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Shugarlynn(f): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thunder way go fire you get akwara ndu, pastor my foot
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Minaak47(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
hmm na wa, well at list am making my money on dis group on whatsapp

https://chat....whatsapp.com/LHChzETfDDp4cpjQdjpzym

remove the dots after the chat.... and leave just one, " chat. " then enter the link
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by balanceofterror1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hopefullanlord hahn do you know this man?
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Lastborn12(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
ta4ba3:
The pastor is high on some Ghana sk ................... meanwhile the pastors daughter

And you think the pics is funny
Is a child abuse and also a evil of any one to wear condoms to such a kid.
Are you wishing her prostitued in advance??
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Is he the Ghanian version of the Antichrist ?
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by scobyy2007: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
aaaarrrggghhhhh Pastorrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
So I should??
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
fake prophet of a fake religion christianity na wash
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by ghettowriter(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Some people are hell bent on promoting any wrong doctrine preached by any dirck and harry, just to paint Christianity black. The battle of the gods is not man's. so i leave you guys to his will.
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Daviddson(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Evil man. May God have mercy upon you and deliver you.
"Do not degrade your daughter by making her a prostitute, or the land will turn to prostitution and be filled with wickedness." - Leviticus 19:29

1 Like

Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by chara019: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pastor,be warned o
Are you following the bible based on how the society perceive things or based on the statutes and commandments of God?

OK o
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Bashirjaja01(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Though I'm not a Christian but where in the world can this pastor called man of God?
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Elle277(f): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
prophet of ....!
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by princeemmma(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
in the end, perilious time shall come

Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Naughtytboy: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gozmok112:
So I should??
babe sup
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Nickymezor(f): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
End tym preacher of life undecided
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Sallam01(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
I think this pastor need to go back to his bible and study it all over again embarassed
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by NoBetterNigeria: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
END TIME PASTOR
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by daveP(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
I'll need some of the charcoal type this man puts in his tea. Its potency is efficiently effective for madness.
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Naughtytboy:
babe sup
paddy me
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Naughtytboy: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gozmok112:
paddy me
kin lo sele?
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Naughtytboy:
kin lo sele?
your dp is blank.. y? Re u hiding ur face?
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by DangotePikin: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Laveda:
He's high on cow dung.
are u a virgin?
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Naughtytboy: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gozmok112:
your dp is blank.. y? Re u hiding ur face?
smiles,,i just don't fancy it, but u can see my pics if u instrested,, anything for you
Re: Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor by Adesiji77: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
How can virginity be a burden? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grail Message Or Grail Centre / Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.