Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,325 members, 7,900,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:44 PM

Your Restoration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Restoration (400 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Restoration by ACKCITY: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2017
“But I will win her back once again. I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her there. I will return her vineyards to her and transform the valley of Trouble into a gateway of hope. She will give herself to me there, as she did long ago when she was young, when I freed her from captivity in Egypt” Hosea 2: 14-15

When you have repented of your sins God says He will return all the things you have lost during the time you strayed away from Him. He said He will accept you again and save you from all troubles.

“When that day comes, “Says the Lord, “you will call me ‘my husband’ instead of ‘my master’. On that day I will make a covenant with all the wild animals (pest and diseases, difficult situations) and birds of the sky and the animals that scurry along the ground so they will not harm you. I will remove all weapons of war from the land, all swords and bows, so you can live unafraid in peace and safety” Hosea 2: 16, 18

Am sure you know that in the relationship between a good husband and a wife; the good husband takes good care of the wife in all her needs. It is not like the relationship between a master and a slave. A master uses the slave the way he pleases. So God is saying when you have repented truly, you will call Him your husband. Isn’t that great!

“I will make you my wife forever, showing you righteousness and justice, unfailing love and compassion” Hosea 2: 19

As long as you remain faithful, God will be faithful to you in all areas of your life that concerns you, “I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as the Lord. In that day, I will answer,” says the Lord. “I will answer the sky as it pleads for clouds. And the sky will answer the sky as it pleads for clouds. And the sky will answer the earth with rain. Then the earth will answer the thirsty cries of the grain, the grapevines, and the olive trees. And they in turn will answer, ‘Jezreel’- ‘God plants!’ Hosea 2:20-21

When you have pleased God, He will make available for you resources in all aspect of your life, you will not lack anything. And everything will be well with you.

When you have put away your sins, God will come into your life and stay there forever. “I will show love to those I called ‘Not loved’. And to those I called ‘Not my people’, I will say, ‘Now you are my people.’ And they will reply, ‘You are our God’

Praise the Lord!

Source: http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/01/your-restoration.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Result-producing Prayers / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / A Married Xtian Woman's Submission To Her Husband 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.