Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,002 members, 7,946,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert (1350 Views)

How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria / Banks That Accept Naira Card For Facebook Ad Payment And Alternatives Payment / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by silasbiz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good day.

I have so many products and services i will like to advertise on facebook paid advert plan but i couldn't because facebook no longer accept Nigeria cards.

Please can anyone help me out.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by gidimasters(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
silasbiz:
Good day.

I have so many products and services i will like to advertise on facebook paid advert plan but i couldn't because facebook no longer accept Nigeria cards.

Please can anyone help me out.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Who told you Nigeria cards are no longer working?

Use GTBANK, FCMB, ECOBANK
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by gentlekeny(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
I used my gt naira Mastercard early this month...not working
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by silasbiz(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
@gidimasters,
When was the last time you use any of those cards you mention to pay for facebook advert?
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by Brownhacks(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
I used my gt MasterCard to pay for January 2017 from my December budget spent on advert.try it again,just make sure you make it your primary payment on the settings
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by gidimasters(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
silasbiz:
@gidimasters,
When was the last time you use any of those cards you mention to pay for facebook advert?
I use fcmb and Gtbank.... Pay in dollar and not naira
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by silasbiz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
gidimasters:
I use fcmb and Gtbank.... Pay in dollar and not naira
Are you saying the card must be a domicilary bank account?
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by totoakins(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Brought to you by [url]naijaadagency..com.ng[/url] . You can reach us for your online adverts at 07069399337

Lots of people have been complaining that they have difficulties paying for their Facebook adverts because their Gtb Naira master cards are being rejected by Facebook so here is another way to keep paying for your Facebook adverts and continue tapping into the amazing market of Nigerians online.

To add PayPal as your primary payment method for Facebook Ads:

Make sure that pop-ups are enabled on your browser.
Click Billing in your Ads Manager and then click Edit Payment Methods.
Click Add Payment Method and select PayPal.
Click Continue. A pop-up window will appear prompting you to log into an existing PayPal account or sign up to create a new PayPal account to link to your ads account.
After logging into Paypal you can transfer the dollar amount from your account to the Paypal account the normal way
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by gidimasters(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
silasbiz:

Are you saying the card must be a domicilary bank account?
no... Normal naira card
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by okomummy: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
gidimasters:

Who told you Nigeria cards are no longer working?

Use GTBANK, FCMB, ECOBANK

I know Ecobank Naira master card is temporarily not working. My cousin came back in November, and we went to one of their branch to collect Foreign currency denominated card on his domiciliary account.
Since then, I just went to Bank to fund his domiciliary account for him while he collect it over there.
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by gidimasters(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
okomummy:

I know Ecobank Naira master card is temporarily not working. My cousin came back in November, and we went to one of their branch to collect Foreign currency denominated card on his domiciliary account.
Since then, I just went to Bank to fund his domiciliary account for him while he collect it over there.
OK nice for that... Been long I used my ecobank for that...

BTW, how to you fund his account? You change the naira to dollar or you go to the bank with its equivalent in naira?
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert by okomummy: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2017
gidimasters:

OK nice for that... Been long I used my ecobank for that...

BTW, how to you fund his account? You change the naira to dollar or you go to the bank with its equivalent in naira?

I have 1 Aboki i changed dollar from (Naira to Dollar), and pay the dollar into his Ecobank account for him to use his foreign currency denominated card in Yankee.

(1) (Reply)

FORGET SOCCER, LET BASKETBALL PAY!!! / Has Anyone Tried Buying Bitcoin Using Paypal On Localbitcoins? / Don't Waste Money N Time Travelling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.