Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,819 members, 7,976,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

Seriously.! How My Wife Chased Me Away And Brought Her Lover Who Impregnated Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seriously.! How My Wife Chased Me Away And Brought Her Lover Who Impregnated Her (529 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously.! How My Wife Chased Me Away And Brought Her Lover Who Impregnated Her by globalsucc(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
A Lagos-based man has opened up on how his wife chased him away from their matrimonial home and brought in her lover who has now impregnated her.

Husband (left) and wife (right) in court
While speaking at a Lagos court on Wednesday, a 45-year old man identified as Rasheed Taliat, narrated how his wife, Shakirat, chased him away from their matrimonial home and brought her lover who impregnated her and they are living in the house he rented in Lagos.
The man who works with a Local Government in Lagos, said he rented the apartment at Rasheed Taliat street in Egan, outskirts of Lagos and was living peacefully with Shakirat for many years as husband and wife before she suddenly changed.
According to PM Express, he said throughout the years they were living together, they were relating as husband and wife but she was unable to get pregnant. Read More http://flourishnaija.com/thread/seriously-how-my-wife-chased-me-away-and-brought-her-lover-who-impregnated-her-3/
Re: Seriously.! How My Wife Chased Me Away And Brought Her Lover Who Impregnated Her by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Seriously.! How My Wife Chased Me Away And Brought Her Lover Who Impregnated Her by Sunnymatey(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Whats this dud complaining about? Another man has done what he couldn't do for years. The woman want children and u could not give her so what else?

(1) (Reply)

5 Devastating Mistakes That Destroys Nigerian Celebrity Marriages / Nouns Are Cheap; Go For Adjectives!!! / Palm Sunday Bombings: World Condemns Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.