Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,874 members, 7,933,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:07 PM

Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem (2951 Views)

How To Fix Adsense Not Showing Ads / 6 Ways To Solve Adsense Insufficient Content 2019 / What Might Cause Google Adsense Insufficient Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by kanicorp9(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
AdSense “Insufficient Content” Issue

Almost All blogger Do dream Of having google adsense's ads in his blog, many of you may applied for google adsense. As beginner many one face same problem or get same reply from google adsense. i.e. "Insufficient content" There are many questions, people frequently ask such as why does google adsense say I have “insufficient content”?

What's that mean if i have already enough posts in my blog? Other hand you also notice that your some friend or competitor has adsense account with few posts. Read article carefully to get your answers.

Why You Receive “Insufficient Content” Message From Google AdSense?

First you need to understand why this happen with you? The basic idea of solving a problem is analyze it first. When you apply for adsense, google adsense team use google spider to analyze your site, this spider (a robot of google which analyze your site) analyze your sites niche and content. Insufficient content means when google crawler or spider not able to read your site. This is because either your site is full of copyright issue or there less words in your posts. There is another issue, if you posting videos or flash files in your blog, which is against google adsense policies. If you site doesn't comply with google policies, you will never have google adsense.

How To Fix Google AdSense “Insufficient Content” Problem?

Now you know how adsense analyze your blog and why you get insufficient content.

Don’t Reapply Instantly After Disapproval

First of all when you get a message of insufficient content issue, don't re-apply instantly. Many of blogger post few post after getting such email from google then re-apply in next day. Beginners are so excited for adsense they re-apply again and again, and result is put their blog to black list of adsense. I don't think you want to be black listed.

Write New High Quality Posts

What your blog make a blog? Answer is article or post, if there is no new or unique posts, you can never earn with your blog. Unique post also increase visitor and increase your google ranking too. So you need to write high quality posts (High quality posts mean they shouldn't be copied), you can also add an author or guest author. Don't forget that your posts should be related to your blog's niche and contain up to 600 words with proper grammar.

Re-Write Copied Posts

The main reason of disapproval of adsense account is copied post. First you need to find your copied posts, use copyscape to check your copied status. Go tocopyscape and enter your site's url, hit enter. You will see a list of copied post, rewrite all the lines which are represented by copyscape. You can also use an online article re-writer such as article spinner, to save your time. Now re-check you copy paste status in copyscape and reduce it. Believe me re-writing your posts save your time and effort instead of writing new posts.

Re-Designing Your Blog

Many blogger add many widgets, fonts etc to decorate their blog which increase blog's loading time and also decrease user interface. Thus you need to also update your site's design. You blog should be responsive, clean and fast loading.

Remove Other Ads

If you are already using some other advertisements networks or your blog full with ads. Remove them before applying for adsense because this is against to google adsense policies, there should be no other advertisements network's ads.

Organic Traffic

Don't forget your blog's heart beat that is traffic. Now give 100% organic traffic from social networks. Don't use traffic sharing site it is against Google adsense. And after a month, again apply for adsense there are 90% chances to getting approved When you have successful google adsense, you also need to increase your adsence cpc.

Its work for my friend, I hope it will also work for you. Please comment freely if you have any query. Your comments and share increase met to write more. So keep supporting.

https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/thousand-ways-fix-adsense-insufficient-content-problem/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by talk2hb1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good!!!
Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by Johnnyessence(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
kanicorp9:

Almost All blogger Do dream Of having google adsense's ads in his blog, many of you may applied for google adsense. As beginner many one face same problem or get same reply from google adsense. i.e. "Insufficient content" There are many questions, people frequently ask such as why does google adsense say I have “insufficient content”?

What's that mean if i have already enough posts in my blog? Other hand you also notice that your some friend or competitor has adsense account with few posts. Read article carefully to get your answers.

First you need to understand why this happen with you? The basic idea of solving a problem is analyze it first. When you apply for adsense, google adsense team use google spider to analyze your site, this spider (a robot of google which analyze your site) analyze your sites niche and content. Insufficient content means when google crawler or spider not able to read your site. This is because either your site is full of copyright issue or there less words in your posts. There is another issue, if you posting videos or flash files in your blog, which is against google adsense policies. If you site doesn't comply with google policies, you will never have google adsense.

Now you know how adsense analyze your blog and why you get insufficient content.

First of all when you get a message of insufficient content issue, don't re-apply instantly. Many of blogger post few post after getting such email from google then re-apply in next day. Beginners are so excited for adsense they re-apply again and again, and result is put their blog to black list of adsense. I don't think you want to be black listed.

What your blog make a blog? Answer is article or post, if there is no new or unique posts, you can never earn with your blog. Unique post also increase visitor and increase your google ranking too. So you need to write high quality posts (High quality posts mean they shouldn't be copied), you can also add an author or guest author. Don't forget that your posts should be related to your blog's niche and contain up to 600 words with proper grammar.

Re-Write Copied Posts

The main reason of disapproval of adsense account is copied post. First you need to find your copied posts, use copyscape to check your copied status. Go tocopyscape and enter your site's url, hit enter. You will see a list of copied post, rewrite all the lines which are represented by copyscape. You can also use an online article re-writer such as article spinner, to save your time. Now re-check you copy paste status in copyscape and reduce it. Believe me re-writing your posts save your time and effort instead of writing new posts.

Re-Designing Your Blog

Many blogger add many widgets, fonts etc to decorate their blog which increase blog's loading time and also decrease user interface. Thus you need to also update your site's design. You blog should be responsive, clean and fast loading.

Remove Other Ads

If you are already using some other advertisements networks or your blog full with ads. Remove them before applying for adsense because this is against to google adsense policies, there should be no other advertisements network's ads.

Organic Traffic

Don't forget your blog's heart beat that is traffic. Now give 100% organic traffic from social networks. Don't use traffic sharing site it is against Google adsense. And after a month, again apply for adsense there are 90% chances to getting approved When you have successful google adsense, you also need to increase your adsence cpc.

Its work for my friend, I hope it will also work for you. Please comment freely if you have any query. Your comments and share increase met to write more. So keep supporting.

https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/thousand-ways-fix-adsense-insufficient-content-problem/
thank u for this write up ooo. I have check d copyscrape. Com for more verification of my url address but still giving me the same thing. I quite don't understand it. Explain further. This is my url for more review. www.nyscdiaries.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by smoothvee(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thank u for this write up ooo. I have check d copyscrape. Com for more verification of my url address but still giving me the same thing. I quite don't understand it. Explain further. This is my url for more review. www.nyscdiaries.com.ng

copyscape bro not copyscrape try again
Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by Johnnyessence(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
smoothvee:

copyscape bro not copyscrape try again
thanks for your reply here. love your articles. please i want to ask how will i get the content spinner and the content re-writer? thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by Johnnyessence(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2017
please give us the tips on how to rewrite the content from site liner. need your reply here. i have discover 72% of duplicate content on my website. i need more tips on how to go about it thanks.
Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by kanicorp9(m): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2017
Johnnyessence:
please give us the tips on how to rewrite the content from site liner. need your reply here. i have discover 72% of duplicate content on my website. i need more tips on how to go about it thanks.
You will pay for That knowledge
Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2017
kanicorp9:
You will pay for That knowledge
how will I pay hmmm. No be u write d articles for us to learn nii hmmm. Kindly give us more tips wiki boss.

1 Like

Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by kanicorp9(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Johnnyessence:
how will I pay hmmm. No be u write d articles for us to learn nii hmmm. Kindly give us more tips wiki boss.
Just Enter The article Spinner site enter your copy post an wait
Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by Johnnyessence(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
kanicorp9:
Just Enter The article Spinner site enter your copy post an wait
thank you bro for your reply here. i dully appreciate it . please kindly post the website address of the article spinner thank you.how was your day sir?
Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by kanicorp9(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thank you bro for your reply here. i dully appreciate it . please kindly post the website address of the article spinner thank you.how was your day sir?

Here is the site https://spinbot.com/
Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by profpromise: 2:30am On Jan 30, 2017
kanicorp9:

Re-Write Copied Posts

Re-Designing Your Blog

Remove Other Ads

Organic Traffic

For those who can't wait, you can Now Get your fully approved Google Adsense Account for Naija, US and UK. Whatsapp me if interested
Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by rsneha(f): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2018
kanicorp9:

Here is the site https://spinbot.com/
Also try this Site:
Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by chinkizz17: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2018
DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

Get The Professional Training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - 100% Practical Classes

What You Get!

- Award of CERTICATION after completion of course
- Refreshments/Lunch meals during breaks
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- Facebook, Google Adwords & DMI Certifications/Exams After Completion (EXTRA VALUE)

PLUS MORE!

Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by henry35: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
profpromise:

For those who can't wait, you can Now Get your fully approved Google Adsense Account for Naija, US and UK. Whatsapp me if interested
i am interested
Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by Dailydouble: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
You can make use of paraphrasing tool
rephrase tool or article spinner at ...

https://rephrasetool.net/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem by farrukhnawaz: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sрinbot is really a complimentary post rеwriter this is certainly online. All of our parаphrase Software will pаraphrаse the phrase really exactly. It is really an higher level automated article re-writer can immediately rewritе any book intо original unique content and plagiarism free of charge immediately within a mouse click this is certainly solitary. Our very own paraphrasе appliance allows you to abstain from replicate rеwrіte and material ѕentencеs without switching this is of your own post.
https://paraphrasingstool.com/
It functions on advanced level comparison to change keywords having its sуnonymѕ which happen to be suitable it will make your content material most precise and special. The paraphrasing that will be rapid post will rewrite your articles cautiously. No signup, their definitely post that will be cost-free, and pаraphrase program, the post rewriter get the work accomplished for your. So another tool is here.

https://seotoolcheckers.com/article-rewriter-pro
That will work longtime for you.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Adobe Cs3 Master Collection Serial Number / How Does Websites Like Ebay/jumia/konga/nairaland And Etc. Manage Their Website? / Top 10 Nigerian Youtube Vloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.