Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,203 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. (38112 Views)

Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
chillbabe:
who is getting their country back? The native indians? I hope i know the white ppl there are europeans so the land does not belong to them. The whole of the america's belongs to the native indians.
Babe we don't need to remind ourselves of American history, do we? We all know the native Americans are/were red Indians.
When Trump used the phrase "getting our country back" during the campaigns, we know it was a euphemism to describe the eroding American values, pro -Wall Street politicians who had taken over and increasing breakdown of law and order.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Interesting15: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Explorers:
Trump signed an executive order Wednesday (pictured) to cut federal funding for cities that do not arrest or detain undocumented immigrants.
I want you (and other enlightened persons) to please explain something to me.

Many Nigerians do say "we need true federalism in Nigeria" (one of which comprises that each state should be the ones working hard to give money to the federal government at the end of the month)

But the USA are sort of the 'fathers of federalism' as we even copied federalism from them. But there, as you can see, the federal government still fund states as does Nigeria.

Can you clarify things to me please?
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Yarduni: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

Heil Hitler!

Seig Heil
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by princessayesha(f): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
malware:

Nope I think you're Ummi... Amma tunda kinyi supporting dinsu... Kin zama abinda ake cewa... Birds of the same feather flock together. You may consider withdrawing your statement.
Allah sarki. Nigerians nayi supporting, not a particular tribe. I assure u it will affect everyone. But wait...who told u my name sad
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by malware: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
princessayesha:

Allah sarki. Nigerians nayi supporting, not a particular tribe. I assure u it will affect everyone. But wait...who told u my name sad

Nigerians? I doubt idan mutanen arewa suna zuwa kasashe irinsu America ba tare da papers ba. Da Saudi Arabia kikace toh. But in this situation, it is glaring that a particular tribe is gonna be affected the most. Meanwhile, Finding people's names is my Job, so don't be surprised if I knock on your door in the next couple of hours.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by edi287: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
sapiosexual1:

Babe we don't need to remind ourselves of American history, do we? We all know the native Americans are/were red Indians.
When Trump used the phrase "getting our country back" during the campaigns, we know it was a euphemism to describe the eroding American values, pro -Wall Street politicians who had taken over and increasing breakdown of law and order.
Yet he is appointing the same pro wall street guys?? Trump is just being used like a puppet by Bannon. I don't have a problem with wall or infrastructure plan, but appointing people like Sessions who are clearly anti immigration is just stupid. All these mofos ancestors are bloody immigrants.. so them coming with this supremist behavior is clearly bullshit. These guys are trying to demonize immigrants and that's wrong.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by edi287: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
princessayesha:
Some people on here have been waiting for a day like this....envious MoFos. They want to see the downfall of their brothers. They will come back and still be richer than ur envious asses.
What they don't know is as long as you came here on a visa, you can easily get a green card by marrying a citizen. All you need is cash and the interview isn't that difficult if your smart enough. That's why I said this was mainly targeted at Latinos who crossed the boarder illegally.

1 Like

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
edi287:

Yet he is appointing the same pro wall street guys?? Trump is just being used like a puppet by Bannon. I don't have a problem with wall or infrastructure plan, but appointing people like Sessions who are clearly anti immigration is just stupid. All these mofos ancestors are bloody immigrants.. so them coming with this supremist behavior is clearly bullshit. These guys are trying to demonize immigrants and that's wrong.
Trump is appointing like minded guys into core areas , just as Obama did and most heads of government do.
Sessions, Priebus, Gen Mattis, just name them. It's his government, so let him as he deems necessary to deliver on the mandate given to him. If he fails, no one would spare him, so.. .......its on him.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

Ehen, you try. They should keep absorbing immigrants till their nation is lost. You try. No nation can thrive if it loses its identity. Immigrants in large numbers have a diluting effect.
well canada itself is a land of immigrants, and it thrives. The only non immigrants are the native americans. I can't even imagine Canada without the contribution of migrants. Same goes for the US.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by edi287: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
sapiosexual1:

Trump is appointing like minded guys into core areas , just as Obama did and most heads of government do.
Sessions, Priebus, Gen Mattis, just name them. It's his government, so let him as he deems necessary to deliver on the mandate given to him. If he fails, no one would spare him, so.. .......its on him.
True, but fact is he is being hypocritical. Conservatives one moment will demonize the "Hollywood elites" is being out of the touch with the common man, the next moment they are praising people like Besty Vos and Tillerson and saying "being rich is not a crime, greed is". As a nigerian, I could care less about either party, but these conservatives are making me hate them more and more everyday.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
edi287:

True, but fact is he is being hypocritical. Conservatives one moment will demonize the "Hollywood elites" is being out of the touch with the common man, the next moment they are praising people like Besty Vos and Tillerson and saying "being rich is not a crime, greed is". As a nigerian, I could care less about either party, but these conservatives are making me hate them more and more everyday.
You have a very good point there
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
edi287:

i am conservative, but this trump takes it to the extreme. He is more of a far right than conservative. No wonder he had few supports from his own party members.
At the moment, conservative parties in UK and Canada for example would be considered liberal in America.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by edi287: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
shinarambo1:

i am conservative, but this trump takes it to the extreme. He is more of a far right than conservative. No wonder he had few supports from his own party members.
At the moment, conservative parties in UK and Canada for example would be considered liberal in America.
I think this has alot to do with Steve Bannon. That guy is a devil. All Trump's decisions have his imprint all over it.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by princessayesha(f): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
malware:

Nigerians? I doubt idan mutanen arewa suna zuwa kasashe irinsu America ba tare da papers ba. Da Saudi Arabia kikace toh. But in this situation, it is glaring that a particular tribe is gonna be affected the most. Meanwhile, Finding people's names is my Job, so don't be surprised if I knock on your door in the next couple of hours.
Oshey supernatural....names are easy to find. But my location, unless if i tell
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by malware: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
princessayesha:

Oshey supernatural....names are easy to find. But my location, unless if i tell

Lolz am not gonna mention Zamfara you know... But the exact location... Just expect my knock knock.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by princessayesha(f): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
malware:

Lolz am not gonna mention Zamfara you know... But the exact location... Just expect my knock knock.
shocked cry
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by malware: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
princessayesha:

shocked cry

Lolz... Should I laugh over this?
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by princessayesha(f): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
malware:

Lolz... Should I laugh over this?
Ya isa haka...am convinced that you know me ka rufa mun asiri kada ka fadi location dina if u dont want me to get beaten cry

1 Like

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by malware: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
princessayesha:

Ya isa haka...am convinced that you know me ka rufa mun asiri kada ka fadi location dina if u dont want me to get beaten cry

Bakina Alaikum.... Ayi afuwa
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by malware: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
princessayesha:

But who's has the audacity to lay his hands on you... Ido ba mudu ba amma ai yasan Kima... Ya daka Ya dakowa kansa.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Adminisher: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
In the next 8 years, the US will be white, peaceful, boring and broke.
Power and influence will move completely to Europe with China being another axis.
This will not be an American century but an European ceñtury. All these things are not to gloat over . Radical Islam has won. They don't want globalism of any kind and they want foreign troops out of western lands and no western influence at all. They want it for all of Islam and Trump has just weakened the US admirers amongst Muslims
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Chiefobdk1: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
KINGwax007:
grin grin my fellow Biafrans, now, ur prayers are answered. Your brothers wey dey form Americanas do reach home soon...

But,

Without luggage

Ur people plenty for thr

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by cstr55: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Interesting15:

I want you (and other enlightened persons) to please explain something to me.

Many Nigerians do say "we need true federalism in Nigeria" (one of which comprises that each state should be the ones working hard to give money to the federal government at the end of the month)

But the USA are sort of the 'fathers of federalism' as we even copied federalism from them. But there, as you can see, the federal government still fund states as does Nigeria.

Can you clarify things to me please?
Those fundings are for federal policies.
Immigrant sanctuaries is a federal government policy. So the federal government have to pay the states to take care of these immigrants since the federal government is the one giving them residence status.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by wasspord: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2016/05/16/remittances-supersede-oil-as-mexicos-main-source-of-foreign-income/

kjhova:

>>Any African who is in celebratory mood about Donald Trump's actions in the last few days is either misguided or at best misinformed. 
> Like Trump said "I have no sympathy for leaders who have failed their citizens"
If the deportation of thousands of illegal aliens of Nigerian, Mexican etc is what will wake us up,then so be it.
Have you forgotten the Ghana Must Go episode so soon. Couple of decades after deporting 'Ghanaian leeches' suckling on our oil boom money who is having the last laugh now, who is fleeing to Ghana for better education or for better business environment, huh? Who has a more stable and independent economy? We need to wake up. Japan did it, South Korea did it, Singapore did it, China is doing it.
>>That's like a Jewish citizen of Ukraine supporting Hitler in the early 1930s.
>EverybodyIDon'tLikeIsLiterallyHitler
 Here's why:

>>1) America is a democracy and democracies thrive on consensus and not unilateral acts. Trump's 5 executive orders in one week is unprecedented as most presidents rather refer to Congress on divisive issues.
>where we're you when Obama was using and abusing EO's?
>Where we're you when Obama and the Democrats ratified singular majority on Senate to stop the evil republicans from ever interfering with their confirmations.
>Where we're you when Obama forced Obamacare on people after scamming them into believing they could keep their existing ones?
>where we're you when the Obama administration expanded NSA activities including when we found out that he was spying Merkel's phone?
>where we're you when the Obama administration targeted and prosecuted more whistleblowers than any other admin since probably WW2
 And FYI, America is a republic not a democracy. That is why despite Hillary gaining popular vote lead from 4 million votes from her vote farms in California alone she isn't the Prez.

>>2) America first is a raw and unadulterated term for disregard for any other peoples of the world. This is why president Trump suggested this week that US should have drained Iraq's oil when they defeated Saddam. This is pure disregard to Iraqi people who would need this oil to rebuild their country.
> hahahaha. E pain am, why Buhari no carry Naija first, The era of mr. brexit = back of the queue Obama is over, he can keep his shitty opinions to himself now. And for the Iraq thing, it would have been more like a Marshall Plan for them, like post ww2 Germany or MacArthur's Japan, look at how it turned out for those guys.

>>3) Cancellation of the affordable care act will toss more than 20million poor folks out of their needed health cover. Most of these people are minorities who will be victims of the majority.
> And who was footing the bills for this health care? I remember premiums increasing by a 100+% around the elections and Trump masterfully used it in his campaign. Or abi you are an MMM member too ni? 

>>4) Withdrawal of Fed funding to sanctuary cities for unrelated reasons is arbitrary and contestable in court. 
> just look at yourself and what you are typing. America should be footing the bills of Mexicans living the US because of what? Don't they their own country? What are their elected officials doing?

>>6) In today's America, there are refined brains in every field who are descendants of illegal immigrants. There is existing system for assimilation or deportation of illegal immigrants. Why change the rules now?

> Rules ke? Abi you no deh when Obama technically 'deport' 3 million illegals.
Keep on deceiving yourself with that BS anyway. Can you point out any of them; any immigrant with anything to offer other than cheap labour is smart enough to come in legally. Illegal immigration = Cheap Labour. And to be honest with you, those mexican intellectuals have literally nothing tangible to offer America, frankly. How many Mexican scientist and engineers have you heard about, how many do them are part of the movers n shakers in Sillion Valley, why can't this innovation go on in Mexico anyway, America should stop poaching all these Mexican intellectuals.

>>7) The real issue is that Trump wana take the world back to the old days of "sphere of influence" and "power politics". It is dangerous for small and weak countries as Mexico is realizing now. Their currency and economy is tumbling fast under Trump's muscling and may collapse if the Americans don't back down soon.

> that is what happens when you built your house on sand, on parasitism, on offering nothing tangible other than cheaper labour and lax laws for multicorps. When Remitances from the US by your citizens living both illegally and legally there outstrips your Oil revenue. What kind of life and economy is that one?

>>Where does this leave Nigeria? we are faced with a global bully who can use their new found huge oil export volumes to further crash oil prices and throw all of us into worse economic situation than 2016. 
Climate change campaign is the only reason that US oil production hasn't doubled.

> Time to get smart then. Survive or die, its that simple. No more USAID for our leaders to embezzle too now 

Should that happen, bye bye Nigeria, Angola, Algeria, Ghana, P & S, Gabon etc. Our very source of survival is off for good.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by ba7man(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Wasaaaaa cheesy
missed you. cry
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by tck2000(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=kjhova post=53203762]So much that so many don't understand. We will continue to school as many as will be willing to gain understanding.

Any African who is in celebratory mood about Donald Trump's actions in the last few days is either misguided or at best misinformed. That's like a Jewish citizen of Ukraine supporting Hitler in the early 1930s. Here's why:

1) America is a democracy and democracies thrive on consensus and not unilateral acts. Trump's 5 executive orders in one week is unprecedented as most presidents rather refer to Congress on divisive issues.

2) America first is a raw and unadulterated term for disregard for any other peoples of the world. This is why president Trump suggested this week that US should have drained Iraq's oil when they defeated Saddam. This is pure disregard to Iraqi people who would need this oil to rebuild their country.

3) Cancellation of the affordable care act will toss more than 20million poor folks out of their needed health cover. Most of the

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election / Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.