Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,463 members, 7,908,337 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:08 AM

Basketball Player's Eyeball Pops Out Of Socket During Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Basketball Player's Eyeball Pops Out Of Socket During Game (761 Views)

Serge Ibaka And Marquese Chriss Fight, Exchange Punches During Game, Gets Heated / Alex Nwora And Son, Jordan Nwora In The Nigerian Basketball Team. Photos / OMG! Meet The Second Tallest Basketball Player In The World! He’s Only 16 And He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketball Player's Eyeball Pops Out Of Socket During Game by baouse: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
U.S basketball player explained, how he felt when his eye ball popped out of his socket. New Zealand breakers player Akil Mitchell, who participated in an Australian NBL game between New Zealand Breakers and Cairns Taipans when the incident happened yesterday night.
“My eye was out of my head, it was painful “I felt like I just got poked in the eye so I opened my eye and I’m looking up and I can see everything, my eye’s still moving, but it’s kind of out. "I don't know if it was the most painful thing I've ever felt, but it was just weird. Just a weird sensation, a weird feeling.""
"I'm not happy with the way it ended," said Mitchell. "I really wish they had won, and they'll be hearing about it for sure. But there was no need to stop for Me.” he said in a Facebook Live interview posted by the Breakers the next day. However Breakers lost the game by 81-94 to the Cairns Taipans, after he was withdrawn the game continued.
"Once I got in the ambulance they gave me a little pain medicine and some saline drops in my eye and I felt it slide back into place, which is also a really strange feeling.
"It felt so good to be able to blink again, which is insane." Akil tweeted on Twitter that he was “seeing fine”, “Thanks for all the love, well wishes, and prayers tonight. I’m home and seeing fine, more tests tomorrow.”
https://ebenhood..com.ng/2017/01/basketball-players-eyeball-pops-out-of.html

Re: Basketball Player's Eyeball Pops Out Of Socket During Game by Ronpet777(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Where picture ?
Re: Basketball Player's Eyeball Pops Out Of Socket During Game by coolebux(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pinshure ooo

(1) (Reply)

Vitibet10000%sure Tips / Omg!!! Messi Wins Europe’s Golden Shoe [full List Of Top Scorers] / Wow! Lionel Messi Found His Identical Twin Brother - There Look Exactly Desame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.