Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport (33737 Views)

FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To UNIUYO (Photos) / ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF / See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by ademusiwa2r: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
There is suppose to be a deputy general officers commanding for the airforce for 82 division, 1 division, 6 division, 3 division etc

The same for the Navy.

All division GOC are suppose to appoint 3 deputy general officer commanding the army, navy, airforce in their various division
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by ademusiwa2r: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
ademusiwa2r:
It is wrong procedure.

The division Goc are suppose to run their territory like you run a country security.

You are expected to have 3 deputy general officers commanding from the 3 arm of the branches of the military. One from the Navy, army and airforce

The GOC is suppose to have appointed a deputy general officers commanding in Lagos from the airforce and another from the Navy. Which they should have hand over the helicopter to.

All GOC are suppose to appoint deputy general officers commanding from the 3 arm or branches of the military..
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by AlphaStyles(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
I suspect Dem afonja
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
ghettowriter:
Good one. I guessed there were imported for some illigal activities.

Na so jare make they check well before they start using oooooo .
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hades2016:
Where are the pictures undecided

You no know road for MMIA?
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
three:
Can someone please explain...if the import value of the two helicopters was N9.7B how did Ambode buy 3 helicopters 15 Armoured Personnel Carriers, two gunboats and 165 vehicles for N4.8B??!!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/photos-ambode-presents-helicopters-gunboats-vehicles-to-police/
http://africanspotlight.com/2015/11/28/photos-ambode-launches-n4-8b-helicopters-new-cars-apcs-gunboats-for-lagos-police/

Helicopter pass helicopter oooo..
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by Caveatemptor(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
The two helicopters were imported through a cargo aeroplane in 2015 by a south south governor to fight militants in the creeks but because the governor was not in the good books of the then federal government,the then national security adviser refused to sanction the importation thus the two choppers became overtime cargo.
The truth is never told in this country.
Because the importer is now a powerful minister in the present administration there is a cover up.
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:
This story is fishy. How can a person import N9Bn worth of goods without first getting requisite approval?
If truly it is Military grade, NAF itself may have a hand in the import.
Immigration is just returning the goods to the original importers.

LOL it's not the first time bro, The last time such happen it was in Kano airport and GEJ order the release to Ali Modu Sheriff..

The Chopper might have been order for before Buhari was swear in and they think t will be like before..
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by Hades2016(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You no know road for MMIA?
cone pick me up with your car na undecided Mr talkative undecided
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by maxzzo1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Na pple cash oo...dis pple sef person go die.
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
symbianDON:
this country sef how can the owners be 'unknown people'? abi na spirit fly the helicopters come MMIA?

It was not flown in, Na cargo plane dey bring this kind chopper..
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hades2016:
cone pick me up with your car na undecided Mr talkative undecided

LOL sorry i no know say e go pain you.. haha

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by Hades2016(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL sorry i no know say e go pain you.. haha
how old are you ... are you among those 16years old on nairaland cheesy
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by Philadelphia: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
three:
Can someone please explain...if the import value of the two helicopters was N9.7B how did Ambode buy 3 helicopters 15 Armoured Personnel Carriers, two gunboats and 165 vehicles for N4.8B??!!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/photos-ambode-presents-helicopters-gunboats-vehicles-to-police/
http://africanspotlight.com/2015/11/28/photos-ambode-launches-n4-8b-helicopters-new-cars-apcs-gunboats-for-lagos-police/

The ones Ambode bought are tokunboh while these ones are tear-rubber. grin

On a serious note, we don't have a government in this country. Everything in and about Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by Wilsonmoses: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
I saw these:
[5/5, 9:11 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: Your Land Or Your Blood.

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
[5/5, 9:16 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.
In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio .He lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all hausas.
They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.
They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during GEJ'S regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko haram.
Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.
Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.
If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of Nigeria.
The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.
With time, they will have their Emir installed in every 36 states which will eventually take part in every leadership community gatherings.
They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it has been passed.
Their sect will be ready to strike in every state and community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corners of our community.
It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live.
This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act.
‪#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL‬#
‪#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA‬#
Pass this to everyone in your contact,Yoruba, igbos ,others and all Christian alike.
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hades2016:
how old are you ... are you among those 16years old on nairaland cheesy

old enough to be your uncle.. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by AngryNigerian(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Corruption is the bane of our problem in Nigeria, as long as we treat corruption and similar vices with kid gloves, we shall continue to go in cycle, how can 2 choppers be imported into the country and yet they cant find nor arrest those behind the importation?You mean all the security apparatus in the airport where all asleep when the criminals flew / import the chopper into Nigeria?..This is why l advocate for Nigeria to be auctioned on e-bay and sold off to the g-7 industrialized nations, Nigeria is better off to be sold off and shared among-st the richest nations in the world, alternatively, Britain should come back and re-colonize Nigeria, Nothing seems to be working in Nigeria, we are not ready for true governance, justice, equity and accountability, nonsense sad

Modified>>>>>>> for all those quoting me wrongly without reading in between the lines of my post, is it not better for you that the country is sold, shared or -recolonized by either the G-7 industrialized nation or Britain our former colony and you enjoy quality life, basic necessities of life than remain in a dead country where nothing works except looting, corruption, stealing, which we read on a daily basis....... 9.7 Billion Naira divide by 500 = 2, 000, 000 US dollars, and 2million Dollars is enough to address several issues in any part of Nigeria if it is judiciously put into use and some criminals fritter it away by importing choppers and yet we are reading now that they are unknown persons, nonsense angry angry

My bro, i'm so in tandem with your line of thought...

Helicopter? A whole chopper!!! Fly into Naija airspace & land safely No pilot to interrogate, no trace of its take-off point, no history of use, nothing! Chooooiiii...

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by AngelicBeing: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
AngryNigerian:

My bro, i'm so in tandem with your line of thought...

Helicopter? A whole chopper!!! Fly into Naija airspace & land safely No pilot to interrogate, no trace of its take-off point, no history of use, nothing! Chooooiiii...
If it were in a saner clime, so many officials will be punished, Nigeria is a failed state sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 28, 2017
It must have been bought with proceed from the looting that went on under GEJ.
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by Coolgent(m): 5:11am On Jan 28, 2017
Na formet CAN president pass-to ayo import them, sometimes back his plane was caught in S.A with arms
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by ekefre4(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2017
ghettowriter:

ILLIGAL ACTIVITIES
grin grin grin
Re: Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport by adeniyimuyideen: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
If they are not deceiving us then they should be able to trace and arrest the importers..The choppers are made by a company and has serial or model number..Just contact the maker of the chopper and they would tell you who bought the product..Its has simple as that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police / Military Rejects Call To Take Over Power, Declares Loyalty To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.