Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pres. Buhari Pictured Chatting With President Of The European Parliament, Schuz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Buhari Pictured Chatting With President Of The European Parliament, Schuz (1116 Views)

Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres. Buhari Pictured Chatting With President Of The European Parliament, Schuz by klanny: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
After so much rumor about the death of pres. Buhari , Liberty Badmus has confirmed that it is just a mere rumor as Pres. Buhari was recently pictured chatting with the President of the European Parliament, Schulz, as he continues his vacation in the U.K

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/01/pres-buhari-pictured-chatting-with.html

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266093800492398&set=a.100750457026734.1073741828.100012753390061&type=3&theater

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari Pictured Chatting With President Of The European Parliament, Schuz by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Pres. Buhari Pictured Chatting With President Of The European Parliament, Schuz by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Clearer pictures or I don't believe it!
Re: Pres. Buhari Pictured Chatting With President Of The European Parliament, Schuz by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
That's abba kyari,buhari's cousin.They look alike.
I think say bihari go rest for UK?
Re: Pres. Buhari Pictured Chatting With President Of The European Parliament, Schuz by kingsamosy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin something is fishy here, the first picture they claimed bubu was watching channels was snapped from back, this one again from back. op what's happening.
Re: Pres. Buhari Pictured Chatting With President Of The European Parliament, Schuz by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why all these hide and seek game? Is Buhari's face shutting cameras or what?

Well, I trust Nigerians to dig about this picture whether it's recent or old?
Re: Pres. Buhari Pictured Chatting With President Of The European Parliament, Schuz by pweetychyka(f): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
All dis people be giving Nigerians indirect affirmed status to buhari's health condition!

Dat was how late Yar'adua's own started sad sad
Re: Pres. Buhari Pictured Chatting With President Of The European Parliament, Schuz by Yorobastard(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ok this will definitely be on front-page.....Lemme relax here wink cheesy

For me a core baifran I don't wish Buhari death....But want him to be alive for as long as he can

(1) (Reply)

It Happened, And Its Repeating Iyself Again / Is Mamman Daura Related To Lawal Daura? / Whistleblower That Exposed Andrew Yakubu Won't Get A Dime From Recovered Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.