Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,167 members, 7,939,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Atm Wahala.. Very Important Advice To Everyone. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atm Wahala.. Very Important Advice To Everyone. (512 Views)

Tecno WX3P Memory Card Wahala / My Advice To The Vp Statement At Lekki Petrol Station / Very Very Important Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm Wahala.. Very Important Advice To Everyone. by Evans407(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
I went to withdraw some cash from a firstbank ATM around 12pm today, after standing under the very, very hot sun and queue for more than 2hrs, then it was my turn. I had the intention of a withdrawal, recharging my line and transfer some cash for my bro, but after withdrawing and recharging my line, i looked back and felt pity for the people behind me and especially for this man in his fifties or so staring blankly at me, i thought he was about to faint sef, so i decided to qive others chance and rejoined the line again. You won't believe what this man did, he went to the ATM and oh lord, withdrew money from like seven ATM CARDS, did alot of transfers, stood in front of the ATM and was making long calls to God knows who while making use of quickteller. After spending more than 2hrs he went and stood beside the ATM, saying 'abeq oo i never finish, make this people send me their account numbers abeq'. Hmmm

MY ADVICE IS, DON'T FEEL PITY OR MERCY FOR ANYBODY WHILE DOING YOUR TRANSACTION USING ATM. DO ALL YOUR STUFF AND LEAVE. PERSON WEY GO DO WORST DEY YOUR BACK DEY LAUGH IN BURKINAFASO.
Re: Atm Wahala.. Very Important Advice To Everyone. by PH1stBorn: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
I can relate bcs i'vd been in similar situation before..in fact d last time it happened, I blamed myself as d ATM wasn't able to dispense more cash as the man I allowed spent a hell of time withdrawing-God-knows-what.
Re: Atm Wahala.. Very Important Advice To Everyone. by viver1: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Smh. Lies furnished with tinted glass.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Deadly Weapon Of Mass Destruction / Accounting Software Trainings / Graphics Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.