Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Prayer For This Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prayer For This Man (327 Views)

You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This / You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before / Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer For This Man by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
My lord, there's this man many call a Devil incarnate; Personally, I see him as a lover of wickedness because in his heart of hearts he is happy when your people are being killed( southern kaduna Christians and ipob members),he has inflicted so much sufferings on the good and hard working people of Nigeria to the extent that many don't even know what else to do. Dear lord, I heard he is comatose and would die very soon. These I ask lord,let his death be a slow,excruciating and a painful one. Lord, let him suffer to the point that he would cry like a baby before he passes out faeces or even urinates; lord let his wife be a widow and his kids orphans because he has brought that tag upon your people; Lord, let him beg for death but let death be far from him;lord,let destruction be upon his bodily organs just like he brought destruction upon the bodily organs of ipob members;lord ,let happiness be far from him just like the way happiness is far from the families of youths killed by his Army. And at the end of it all let the cold hands of death embrace him. But dear lord,if he hasn't done all these things, let destruction be far from him,let your peace dwell in his heart and may he know your joy for the rest of his life. All these I ask from the creator of the universe. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

#istandwithnigeria Police Commissioner Seen At Protest / Buhari Didn’t Give Us Date Of Return – SENATE / Trump Speaks With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.