Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,822 members, 7,972,939 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Pros And Cons Of Doing Business In A Nigerian University - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Pros And Cons Of Doing Business In A Nigerian University (448 Views)

Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / Nigeria Ranks 169th Position In The World Bank Ease Of Doing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Doing Business In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hello, Nairalanders,

I'd be grateful for all your helpful comments. I'm looking to set up a business within a Campus in the City where I reside. However, in spite of how savvy I am of the profitability of my intended business venture and all associated risks, I still have to sample opinions about the pros and cons of doing business within a University.

My most pertinent questions are:

1. What healthy agreement can I have the School Admin that insures my business in the event of a change in leadership? (I have seen cases where business owners are chased without due compensation)

2. Which office handles matters concerning opening a business venture on Campus?

3. If you've done business on Campus before, what points can you share with me?

[/b]4. [b]What basic charges (only appropriate ones) will I be made to pay to the School Admin?

Kindly share your expert opinions with a Brother.

Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Us The No.1 Web Solutions Development Company In Nigeria / Nylon Printing / Finally Its Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.