Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) (67990 Views)

Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Banners Spotted In Nkwerre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by hamzeiy: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
why all of dm cum day twist leg nah...day no fit stand upright again??
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Masonic(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao seriously lol

I'm possitive. Her name is Omasirichi, she was on one of my pic I used as a DP here few months ago

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by aloziedaya(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
These Ikeji people like showing off. Any piam you see them on social media. Do your traditional wedding and strive to build a happy home with your man. All these attention seeking will only ruin you. Abeg watch it.
Haba! I did mine some 13years ago and many people have passed there too. Social media break homes if not taken with caution, your show off don't too much abeg. If Linda get money and so what, who be Laura wey no pass school.

Nigeria ntoooooor

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Omolabasky: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wao! Nkwerre that is where I served. Ukwube to be precise.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Warfibabe(f): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
If she was already pregnant before the dude proposed, then why did she act surprise dat he proposed?

Congrats.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by okwuvic(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ludacris' wife Eudoxie Mbouguienge makes Fufu for their kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a79YZxcFFuk

Eudoxie Mbouguienge, Gabonese model and wife of American rapper Ludacris, posted a video on Instagram where she is seen preparing fufu for her daughter.Cadence and step-daughter, Cai Bella Bridges.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by silverspringle(f): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Masonic:

LOL. A friend of mine used to fück that dirty Ogbonna, even up until few weeks ago. Your Sis is being played, man. grin
Between your friend and Laura, who got played? Your friend got a f**k, Laura got the ring and yet you are proud to call such a person your friend? People dey o...

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Masonic:

I'm possitive. Her name is Omasirichi, she was on one of my pic I used as a DP here few months ago

oh lol haha she bite d cake shaa..

Laura took the entire thing home

tats if she wont still be sneaking in to bite more lol

wat if tis post come break their marriage grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Omolabasky: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Honestly bad Belle isn't good.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Masonic(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
silverspringle:
Between your friend and Laura, who got played? Your friend got a f**k, Laura got the ring and yet you are proud to call such a person your friend? People dey o...

Whatever man..
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Masonic(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
TrapHedges:

oh lol haha she bite d cake shaa..

Laura took the entire thing home

tats if she wont still be sneaking in to bite more lol

wat if tis post come break their marriage grin

LOL. Wetin concern me? If she see am, make she ask Ogbonna who she be na? grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
tolulinks:
She's 5 months pregnant. I expect a baby by May. why is she so bleached? The poster above me tho. You stole my Ftc!!!
fine Igbo gals.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Masonic:

LOL. Wetin concern me? If she see am, make she ask Ogbonna who she be na? grin
lmao aii fam
tat kin thing..make i snapshot am go tweet her grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by silverspringle(f): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Masonic:

Whatever man..
Erm...i'm a lady.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by LordXaaan: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Masonic(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmao aii fam
tat kin thing..make i snapshot am go tweet her grin

No lele grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Masonic(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
silverspringle:
Erm...i'm a lady.

Okay... whatever, lady...
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Friendzone:
Why She dey bend leg like this ) ? undecided

Kanu brother don dismantle the suspension for the waist
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by LockDown69(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Zelda grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by AceSeven(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mm interesting
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by fortunechy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
lindaikeji is a bloger laura ikeji is wt.................?plz can some one tell?and y will she make front page?
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by malachytochukwu(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Germaindefoe:
I need to ask a question Why do nairalanders hate this girl so much
Nairalanders do not hate her...only the children of perdition do....Tinubu grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Nice one!

Excuse me please, do they all have polio? Cos I don't get
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by patrickmuf(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
tolulinks:
She's 5 months pregnant. I expect a baby by May. why is she so bleached? The poster above me tho. You stole my Ftc!!!
See your mouth like you expect a baby by 5 months time, na you put am the belle wey you come dey talk like the husband? lol

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by engrnoble(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Rubbish...

Abeg... Buhari don die?

omo! na the same question I de ask ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Abagworo(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Laura Ikeji has arrived her hometown, Nkwerre in Imo State, for her traditional wedding which is happening tomorrow.

The fashionista arrived with her friends while her older sister Sandra Ikeji arrived earlier in the day.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/01/laura-ikeji-arrives-nkwerre-for-her.html

Her hometown is Eziama not Nkwerre. Eziama Obaire, Nkwerre and Owerri Nkworji are 3 different towns in one LGA.
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by tolulinks(m): 12:26am On Jan 28, 2017
huntax:

Na wa o, so pesin no fit yellow again, na bleach una go call am. Some people eat good food and take adequate vitamins to get back their original skin color that was badly tanned due to this our harsh climate. As she fine reach, na the "bleaching" u notice.
Chai, I dey fear bad belle people o
Laura ìkejì fine? Lol. Check her picture from two years ago and compare
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by tolulinks(m): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2017
patrickmuf:
See your mouth like you expect a baby by 5 months time, na you put am the belle wey you come dey talk like the husband? lol
I get eye na. I can Guage these things
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by vicfy(m): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Congrats gurl....it ain't easy
Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by InvertedHammer: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Abagworo:

Her hometown is Eziama not Nkwerre. Eziama Obaire, Nkwerre and Owerri Nkworji are 3 different towns in one LGA.
/
It is the same way Umuna, Eziachi, Umuowa, Owere ebeiri, Amaifeke, Ihioma, etc are referred to as Orlu because many people couldn't care less to go into details.

So...she is from Nkwerre.
\

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 28, 2017
tolulinks:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online / Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.