Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,788 members, 7,938,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Among Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Babes And So On: Which Of Them Dey Get Beards For Chest? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Among Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Babes And So On: Which Of Them Dey Get Beards For Chest? (1049 Views)

How Can I Get Beards Quick / Naija Big Babes And Celeb Go Crazy For New SLIMMING Product ''forever Clean 9'' / Females Having Beards And Moustaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Babes And So On: Which Of Them Dey Get Beards For Chest? by Raymond247(m): 12:27am On Dec 01, 2009
Its embarassing i went out with an igbo girl, very beautiful i toasted this babe and she accepted just like that! I decided to take my maximum advantage behold when this girl off her bra sheii see beir beir for chest i say loveth weting be this, she said na weting u touch? I said na rope, i couldnt continue again because it was irritating while i was banging her, the thing started shooking me. i asked a friend about it and he said its common to igbo girls that some of them used to have beards on thier chest not only on their chest even on the lower jaw. My question is this is it true that it is mostly igbo girls that has such on thier chest?
which means if u are getting married to such a girl u will have to be buying shaving stick for her as well as yourself.
Nairalanders point of info. Am an igbo boy oh! But i no fit support bad thing,
Re: Among Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Babes And So On: Which Of Them Dey Get Beards For Chest? by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2009
Women too have male hormones (testosterone) some more than others hence some women have hair on their face/chest/stomach etc. Its not abnormal at all. Instead of ridiculing her, help her.
Re: Among Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Babes And So On: Which Of Them Dey Get Beards For Chest? by nellaluv(f): 1:13am On Dec 01, 2009
@ poster, u no well. U no say ur story get coma, u fuc.k up, y u name d girl loveth.
@ topic, i've only seen d bia-bia, and it belongs to a igbo woman, i no go tell u lie tongue. It's common with imo and abia state lady's/women.
Re: Among Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Babes And So On: Which Of Them Dey Get Beards For Chest? by nellaluv(f): 1:21am On Dec 01, 2009
Seun should move all this tribalistic threads to the tribalist section.
@ poster, there's a section in the politics section called 'tribalist', post all ur shi.t there.
Attention seeking d-bag, i doubt u're igbo.

(1) (Reply)

Plants Of Medicinal Uses In Nigeria / Acne Is Damaging My Face. How Can I Cure It From The Root / I Nid A Good Dermatologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.