Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,752 members, 7,905,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Pls Can Any One Help With Oracle Materials. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Can Any One Help With Oracle Materials. (933 Views)

Can Any One Help With The Full Details Of 2012 Nigerian Navy Direct Short Servic / Pls,some One Help M E Wit Acca Materials,f7,f8 And F9 / Pls Can I Get A Masters Degree With A Pass Degree In Maths/stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Any One Help With Oracle Materials. by ehie007(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2007
i am interested in writing oracle and would love to know how to go about it. what to read, how to prepare. can i read and practice on my own.b'cos i cannot afford the fees of going to a training school.
dont mind if i can get dumps for oracle
Re: Pls Can Any One Help With Oracle Materials. by alexitotee(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2007
Hey, talk to tellmemore. He has a post in this forum. He can help, I think.
www.diakrinotraining.com
The above site is his too.
Re: Pls Can Any One Help With Oracle Materials. by bhnl: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hello ehie007,

Yes i can help you with materials. I did the course with NIIT Last year and am preparing to write OCA next month Feb 2007.

Its not been quite easy. Alot of hard work but it pays off at the long run.

Just give me a call 08057940019. You can also contact me via email princyfuto03@yahoo.com or sandy_p2022@yahoo.com.

Cheers!!!
BHNL.
Re: Pls Can Any One Help With Oracle Materials. by niyooo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2007
@ bhnl,

Pls how easy is it for someone who in not in IT line to study for and take Oracle exams?

(1) (Reply)

How Would Feel If A Person That Makes You Laugh Is Sack! / What Does D Ptdf Training Require? / Need Advice Between Telecoms And Networking/isp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.