Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,111 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:49 PM

Steps To Multiply That Little In Your Hands. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Steps To Multiply That Little In Your Hands. (430 Views)

Oxford Group ..best Investment You Can Ever Get Your Hands On In Nigeria / What's The Best Way To Multiply $1000 A Thousand Fold To Reach $1M? / That Little 200 Naira In Your Pocket Can Grow Your Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Multiply That Little In Your Hands. by spy007(m): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Many people are in want not because they like being in that condition but they just don't know what to do. So many people desire that little they have to multiply and increase now, to meet their needs but instead of multiplying they helplessly watch it diminish until it is no more. I believe that the time for your story to change has come as i deliver to you practical steps to multiplication. There is no dying business that cannot be turned around by these steps. You have missed great things because you ignored the 'little' available at a time. I'll be making use of bible references as it is a great book that contains all the philosophies of life.

1. Information is power The first step for multiplication is to find out what to do. Life remains a burden until you know what to do. If you know what to do in the face of any challenge or problem, nothing will move you. A man of knowledge will always be in command of solutions to life problems. Nothing chains destiny like ignorance, nothing stagnates life like ignorance. The reason why people are suffering untold hardship is not because of the devil but because of lack of knowledge. the bible states this in Hosea 4:6 '' My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee...'' Religion is imprisonment but knowledge is power.

2. You must have the right perspective: Those with the wrong perspective always have the idea that more is better. A Greek sage said ''To whom little is not enough nothing is ever enough''. Those who despise the little available today will not see the great things of tomorrow. when you ignore the seed that you have today, you loose your fruit tomorrow. It is time for you to get rid of wrong perspective of life like the pessimist who sees a glass of water as halfway empty and begin to have the right perspective like the optimist who sees that same glass of water as halfway full in order to enjoy unimaginable multiplication of what you have already. the bible states in Proverbs 23:7 'As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.

3.Worry and Anxiety the Murderer of Great Destinies: Your confidence belittles the problem. Please give no room to anxiety. Worry does not help matters rather it compounds it. If you can maintain your peace and refuse to be worried or anxious over problems when it comes, you will always see the hand of God in your direction. Wisdom is making use of what is in your hands to build a future for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Kashspree.org / Urgent Need / When A Man Starts Walking Like A Chicken!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.