Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,469 members, 7,978,539 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again (2243 Views)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by sisisioge: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=Dyt post=53197995][/quote]

Baaaabes...hails! Hope you are good.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Dyt(f): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
sisisioge:

Baaaabes...hails! Hope you are good.

I set die

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by sisisioge: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dyt:

I set die

cheesy cheesy

Grooovy
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Dyt(f): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
sisisioge:

Grooovy

How's our groom?
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by quivah(f): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
JerryTemi:
Learn to forgive and when he is not around my dear pray to God for Grace to stand firm not to challenge him but to keep loving him Divorce is never a way out. God allowed you to marry him because he knew the kind of person he is so nurture him without thinking about yourself and you see God changing him through you. Please try and get this book and read you will understand that love and marriage conquerth all trouble. making marriage work by Joyce Meyer. Apply what is in that book and see result.
Tssssssssswwwwww!
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dyt:

How's our groom?

You never hear? I no jive with am grin
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Environmental influence. Your husband must have spent his childhood/adolescence stage in the core Lagos mainland.

You need to blend and adjust to his lifestyle. Little can be done at this stage. Some guys around here share pleasantries, greetings with curses and insults. abi iya e fe so fo ni? abi olori buruku ni e ni? Words like these are mere greetings to some.
You need to listen to how the informal sector guys (bricklayers, electricians, etc.) exchange curses here.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Acidosis:
Environmental influence. Your husband must have spent his childhood/adolescence stage in the core Lagos mainland.

You need to blend and adjust to his lifestyle. Little can be done at this stage. Some guys around here share pleasantries, greetings with curses and insults. abi iya e fe so fo ni? abi olori buruku ni e ni? Words like these are mere greetings to some.
You need to listen to how the informal sector guys (bricklayers, electricians, etc.) exchange curses here.

There's one I heard: Abi e f'ori gbale?. cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Dyt(f): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
sisisioge:

You never hear? I no jive with am grin

Not again
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Acidosis(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ishilove:

There's one I heard: Abi e f'ori gbale?. cheesy

grin grin

and this: abi iya e fe fi oju su'kun e ni?

Before when I hear these curses, I'll be like wtf?! shocked Now, I simply laugh as virtually all drivers on Lagos roads throw insults.
I'm trying to believe OP's husband is one of those...who throw curses for fun.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by sisisioge: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dyt:

Not again
cheesy cheesy

The guy from whose ribs I came from hasn't crossed my path...Until then, no leelee cool
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Dyt(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
sisisioge:

The guy from whose ribs I came from hasn't crossed my path...Until then, no leelee cool

Fingers crossed
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by sisisioge: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dyt:

Fingers crossed

Yes baby...Fingers crossed kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black And White Twins Celebrate 4th Birthday / Meet Baby Born On 11-12-13 At 14:15pm / Photos: Meet The Father Who Lost Lips & Four Limbs To A Flesh-eating Bug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.