Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Yoruba: Understanding But Rejecting Their 2015 Democratic Choice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba: Understanding But Rejecting Their 2015 Democratic Choice (2774 Views)

Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem / Biafra: Buhari Supporting Western Sahara Secessionists But Rejecting Biafra / Nnamdi Kanu Denies Rejecting Bail, Pledges To Meet Conditions Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Yoruba: Understanding But Rejecting Their 2015 Democratic Choice by Twistaray(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

The joke is on you. Which region produces the highest number of almajiris?

grin grin grin

Is that your solace now?

Maybe you should start by telling us the region with least poverty grin grin grin

Lmao grin
Re: The Yoruba: Understanding But Rejecting Their 2015 Democratic Choice by vanbonattel: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Twistaray:

grin grin grin

Is that your solace now?

Maybe you should start by telling us the region with least poverty grin grin grin

Lmao grin

Do you need TB Joshua to predict that for you? Just look over the rooftops on Ibadan and compare to Owerri and tell me what you see grin

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba: Understanding But Rejecting Their 2015 Democratic Choice by Twistaray(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

Do you need TB Joshua to predict that for you? Just look over the rooftops on Ibadan and compare to Owerri and tell me what you see grin

No, I don't predict. grin
I work with facts. Now go ahead and dig already. You don't even know what to do, neither can you prove your oral stats.

Still waiting for your facts grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Tailors Strike Swiftly As They Re-create Version Of Ebuka's Abada / Middle Belt Youths Apologise For Civil War Action Against Biafra / Diplomat Spotted Peeing On The Road Side In Lagos: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.