Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua (2759 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by nedu2000(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
Its even more painful 2 note dat dis was how his deputy helped him run kastina state 4 almost half d time he spent as guvnor(8 yrs)4 medical reasns,yet he still went ahead & contested 4 d presidency,hes 2 greedy.Anywayz i hope all these won't affect our 6000mw by d end of dec09.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
nedu2000:

Its even more painful 2 note dat dis was how his deputy helped him run kastina state 4 almost half d time he spent as guvnor(8 yrs)4 medical reasns,yet he still went ahead & contested 4 d presidency,hes 2 greedy.Anywayz i hope all these won't affect our 6000mw by d end of dec09.

Abi oo!!!!
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by otokx(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
Thursday and Friday should be declared public holidays.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by benjax2002: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
Prophet T B Joshua, of the Synagogue, Church of All Nations, during last Sunday service called on members to pray for Yar Adua vigorously. He charged them to pray for the body and soul of the president this Thursday and fast for him on Friday. Let all loving Nigerians join in the prayers and fasting for the quick recovery of my President, Umar Yar' Adua, and for peace in the Nation.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by otokx(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
Some pastor has said that the man is not going to recover so lets just pray for the peace of Nigeria.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by bibiking1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
Otokx, that seems a better prayer since we are in the praying mood. cheesy
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by naijanow: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
It is not a crime to ask people to pray for the president. It is not a crime to pray for the body and soul of the president. Anyone who claims to be a Christian and does not/will not pray for a particular individual cannot claim Christ - for Jesus Christ prayed for all men, helped all men, spoke with all men, impacted all men he came into contact with. For God so loved the WORLD,   If your heart is open to Christ, it will be open to those He loves. Let us pray, therefore, for the body and soul of President Yar 'Adua. Let us pray for God's mercy and favour.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by pcicero(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2009
I've been praying for Nigeria. This country is bigger than an individual.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by Mufuadamu: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2009
As someone who holds the words of TB Joshua closely - I am pretty sure that this week, something will happen to the president. Let us mark Thursday 4th - and remember to pray as the prophet said. I have seen the results of his prophecys in the past and I dont need anyone to convince me about TB Joshua again.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by loabb(m): 5:29am On Dec 04, 2009
Remember to fast today for the Body and Soul of our president. Today is Friday
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by kolaoloye(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2009
Oh my God! why didn't you remind us yesterday evening
I just finished my breakfast now now.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH does it mean that this man is going to die?
NO,GOD FORBID
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by idupaul: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
TB's always making generic ans safe predictions, if yaradua dies he will say he said it, if he survives he will say he told peops to fast.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by otokx(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2009
arrangee no ni
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by opuro(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
how do you expect me to fast for someone that is slow?
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by probsolver: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2012
"Master The Art Of Installing CCTV (Security Camera) In Less Than 60mins With This Easy To Understand E-Book. For full report send an email to cctvguide@yahoo.com or sms your email to 07065120844

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africans Hunted Down In "liberated" Libya / Picture Of Jonathan And Hillary Clinton / Yorubas And Hausas Clash In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.