Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,292 members, 7,881,080 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:59 AM

Fayose Visits Fani Kayode & His Wife Precious,Goofs Around With Their Son(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Fani Kayode & His Wife Precious,Goofs Around With Their Son(pics) (628 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Visits Fani Kayode & His Wife Precious,Goofs Around With Their Son(pics) by stephenduru: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Governor Fayose of Ekiti state yesterday paid a visit to Fani Kayode and his pretty wife Precious at their home.He was pictured goofing around with their son.Disclosing the news,Fayose said......

'Wonderful time with our dearest friend and brother Governor Ayo Fayose, a man who has the heart of a warrior and a lion. It was an honor and a privilage to spend the afternoon with him in our home today. I love this man with all my heart and he is doing great things for both Ekiti state and Nigeria'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/fayose-visits-fani-kayode-his-wifegoofs.html

Re: Fayose Visits Fani Kayode & His Wife Precious,Goofs Around With Their Son(pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2017
Okay. Meanwhile to beat this recession, check my signature.
Re: Fayose Visits Fani Kayode & His Wife Precious,Goofs Around With Their Son(pics) by pyyxxaro: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2017
FFK like better thing Shaaa

Sai FFK

Sau Fayose
Re: Fayose Visits Fani Kayode & His Wife Precious,Goofs Around With Their Son(pics) by sarrki(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2017
Two crooks of the 21st century

Heroes of wailers
Re: Fayose Visits Fani Kayode & His Wife Precious,Goofs Around With Their Son(pics) by aloziedaya(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Any party where these two guys dey na there I go belong.

Dem no dey fear evil men.

And dem dey speak out.
Re: Fayose Visits Fani Kayode & His Wife Precious,Goofs Around With Their Son(pics) by Luckylife(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Why APC Backed Buhari On Crude Oil Importation From Niger - Oyegun / Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares / ICPC Should Call Nigeria Immigration Service Ilorin To Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.