Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,637 members, 7,921,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:46 AM

How To Make Money Doing Nothing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Doing Nothing (433 Views)

Stop Wasting Your Data Doing Nothing. / Opportunity To Earn Money Doing Stuff Online / 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Doing Nothing by helinues: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2017
There is no doubt that hard work is the most important thing if you are serious about making money. But the good news i have for you is that the hard work part can be done first then after that part is done you can actually make lots of money by doing nothing.

I have a friend who is interested in dogs. That guy has many Facebook pages related to dogs with massive number of following. This guy makes a good amount of money from his pages by literally doing nothing. He just schedules the important posts one week ahead then throughout the week the posts bring people to his site where he makes money from ads without lifting a finger.

The good news i have for you is that in the internet economy it is actually possible to make money without doing an effort provided that you have done a good amount of effort initially. Today so many bloggers , and people i personally know, make very good amounts of money by just blogging every now and then about the things they like.

Those people worked hard in the beginning to get followers and grow their blogs then after that almost everything became automated.

This doesn't stop here. There are famous Youtubers who are making very large amounts of money by posting few videos per week. I think you agree with me that creating few videos per week is actually considered doing nothing compared to the real tough jobs.

But let's take the scope of doing nothing beyond the internet as well. Let's suppose that you managed to make some money then invested this money in a good company. In such a case the company's management and the employees will be doing the work for you while you will be collecting cash.

I spent sometime in my life making money from stocks and during that period the amount of effort i used to do was considered less compared to the serious work i did in the different jobs i tried.

What i am trying to tell you is that once you reach a certain point you can make passive income without actually doing anything. But again in order to do this you need to do some good effort in the beginning.

source: https://web./gbgforum/

(1) (Reply)

Shareholders Call For Keystone Bank Md,ikeazor’s Removal Over N4.2bn Transaction / Palmoil,beans And Ukwa Supply. / Automatic Forex Trading Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.