Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,025 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL (1086 Views)

Teenage Girl Swept Away By Flood Buried Near Surulere Canal / Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL by franxalive(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2017
- A Brazilian girl had a large tumor on her jaw

- Her family posted a video appeal on YouTube for well wishers to help take her to the US for surgery

- A doctor in the US noticed their appeal and arranged for the successful surgery that removed the tumor

A three-year-old girl from Brazil has had a successful surgery in the US that removed a rare and large tumor from her jaw. The surgery was conducted in December 2016 and took a total of eight hours.

Melyssa Delgado had a difficult time as the tumor had swollen her lower jaw disproportionately and had affected the use of her tongue.

Her Sao Paolo-based family posted a video appeal on YouTube for well wishers to help send young Melyssa to the US for surgery to remove the tumor and restore her face.

Fortunately, a Louisiana-based doctor, Celsso Palmieri, came across their appeal and reached out to them. He sought funding and arranged for little Melyssa and her family to travel to the US for the treatment.
Melyssa is now looking as beautiful as ever after her jaw was restored to its normal size. She is also able to fully use her tongue now.

She continues her recovery well and will soon return to Brazil to resume her life there. Her parents have expressed their heartfelt gratitude to Dr. Celsso and the rest of the surgeons for their incredible help.

https://gossip.naij.com/1085001-see-girls-face-jaw-eaten-by-a-tumor-size-watermelon-photos.html

Re: See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL by DIKEnaWAR: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2017
Many cases like this litter Nigeria, turning them to professional mendicant's.

God help your children.

1 Like

Re: See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL by yungbillionaire(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Mehn dis is what i call transformation...God bless her and her family and of course, may God bless those doctors who saw and helped her.

1 Like

Re: See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2017
jeez...and I'm complaining that I don't have sugar to drink garri..
Re: See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL by adadike281(f): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2017
This news really made my day, am so happy and am moved to tears

1 Like

Re: See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL by franxalive(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
yungbillionaire:
Mehn dis is what i call transformation...God bless her and her family and of course, may God bless those doctors who saw and helped her.

And bless you tooo
Re: See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL by franxalive(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
splenzard:
jeez...and I'm complaining that I don't have sugar to drink garri..

You funny...hmmm...such is life though

(1) (Reply)

Supplement For Anti-aging Process / Dioscovite For The Relieve Of Sicklecell Crisis - 60ml / The Rise Of Bucket Taps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.