Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,117 members, 7,890,711 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. (210039 Views)

Abuja Clique For Mature And Working Class Drop Your Number And Location For Hkp / Just My Whatsaap Contact And We Are Good To Go. For Ladies Who Love The Divk / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Dzes: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Skoolofhardknoc:

Oga l no be man l be woman a very very beautiful woman OK, it's just that my username represents Jay Z. School of hard knocks.
correction noted
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by slide01: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
tribalwest:
talk to us dear
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by protocoll(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
mrjaybaba:
Hw u doing ?
07060630993. let's watzapp
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by missrational: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Skoolofhardknoc: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Please fellow matured adults, this forum was created to join compatible partners. Please don't abuse the privilege of people exposing their numbers for whatsapp chat for insults. I am a working class woman can't say for others. Someone tried to chat me and was so quick to call me names. Like l always testify l met two wonderful men from this particular forum but we couldn't continue cause of our genotypes aren't OK. Let's not spoil eezor 'S effort. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Skoolofhardknoc: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Skoolofhardknoc:
Please fellow matured adults, this forum was created to join compatible partners. Please don't abuse the privilege of people exposing their numbers for whatsapp chat for insults. I am a working class woman can't say for others. Someone tried to chat me and was so quick to call me names. Like l always testify l met two wonderful men from this particular forum but we couldn't continue cause of our genotypes aren't OK. Let's not spoil eezor 'S effort. Thanks

eezor, this the number that sent me insultive and very vulgar words. 08062441034. Who ever this fellow is he is not worthy to be on this forum

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2017
missrational:
Hi.
I'm a 23 yo female, living and working in lagos.
Agnostic, critical thinker looking for an intelligent and non judgmental pen pal, someone I can freely talk to about anything who can also confide in me.
Preferably someone passionate about social justice.
Please note that i'm not looking to start a relationship.
Add me on BBM if interested: 2bc61805
Or whatsapp: 07065285167
nice one. you r welcome here.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Skoolofhardknoc:

eezor, this the number that sent me insultive and very vulgar words. 08062441034. Who ever this fellow is he is not worthy to be on this forum

sorry dear, it's unfortunate that we can't unravel the person behind the number. so sorry for the insults. as it's expected dear, humans are different, possessed different attitudes and orientations. so such a thing must surely happen. and it's the way you handled it maturely that set u apart from others. try and ban or ignored him. and if you have his username, we can as well talk and advice him. like I said earlier, such must surely happen. we the entire members of this forum are very sorry for such embarrassment. sorry dear.

And to all our fellows and followers here, please! please!! please!!! let us be matured and polite in our attitudes towards others. if we are not compatible with someone we meet here by virtue of his/her number, we can always try the next person here or elsewhere. we are all here for a serious date/relationship and not for a child's play. please help us serve u better. thanks.
you can always reach me on my number for other advises and concerns. thanks. 08036027249

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by MissMich(f): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2017
D8C229F0....Ada is the name, a graduate... need friends!! thanks

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Skoolofhardknoc: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
eezor:

sorry dear, it's unfortunate that we can't unravel the person behind the number. so sorry for the insults. as it's expected dear, humans are different, possessed different attitudes and orientations. so such a thing most surely happen. and it's the way you handled it maturely that set u apart from others. try and ban or ignored him. and if you have his username, we can as well talk and advice him. like I said earlier, such must surely happen. we the entire members of this forum are very sorry for such embarrassment. sorry dear.

And to all our fellows and followers here, please! please!! please!!! let us be matured and polite in our attitudes towards others. if we are not compatible with someone we meet here by virtue of his/her number, we can always try the next person here or elsewhere. we are all here for a serious date/relationship and not for a child's play. please help us serve u better. thanks.
you can always reach me on my number for other advises and c
oncerns. thanks. 08036027249

Thanks eezor
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by ollybelleza: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
I need new friends female and male pls add me on WhatsApp 07068720440 and on bbm D1F58568

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by arthgideon: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
07030782022. Ladies in Lagos
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2017
tribalwest:
talk to us dear. happy sunday
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by pacifichunter(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Uche is my name and i currently work and reside in Lagos.
Height:6ft
Complexion: Chocolate
Blood group: O+
Genotype: AA

I would love to meet with an educated, tall, God-fearing,humble and working class woman for a relationship and hopefully marriage, between 33-39 years of age. Religion is neva a P, so long as the fear of God is in her. (We re all working 2wards perfection). SmS only: 09085552181. Email: Uchelight84@gmail.com.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by justmi1: 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Temmy is my name, from Ondo state, 28 , dark, AS genotype, based and working in Abuja. I am interested in a working class lady within 21- 24 for a serious relationship, PIN 7B1F759D
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
justmi1:
Temmy is my name, from Ondo state, 28 , dark, AS genotype, based and working in Abuja. I am interested in a working class lady within 21- 24 for a serious relationship, PIN 7B1F759D

temmy welcome on board
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Cool.
missrational:
Hi.
I'm a 23 yo female, living and working in lagos.
Agnostic, critical thinker looking for an intelligent and non judgmental pen pal, someone I can freely talk to about anything who can also confide in me.
Preferably someone passionate about social justice.
Please note that i'm not looking to start a relationship.
Add me on BBM if interested: 2bc61805
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by pacifichunter(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
pacifichunter:
Uche is my name and i currently work and reside in Lagos.
Height:6ft
Complexion: Chocolate
Blood group: O+
Genotype: AA

I would love to meet with an educated, tall, God-fearing,humble and working class woman for a relationship and hopefully marriage, between 33-39 years of age. Religion is neva a P, so long as the fear of God is in her. (We re all working 2wards perfection). SmS only: 09085552181. Email: Uchelight84@gmail.com. Happi Sunday to all nairalanders.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Gman1022(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
shanicemel:
@eezor, l must say you are doing a good job with your forum, its very commendable. My reason for this message is l ve an observation. I ve sincerely come across 2 good men. But unfortunately we couldn't go further cos of our genotypes and blood group. I would suggest we all spell out our genotypes in our profiles so as to avoid sadness after much energy to build friendship. Thanks once again this is a great foum. U r doing well eezor
What is ur genotype
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Gman1022(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
yemitdolapo:
yea
yemi been a while
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by olajosy: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hi, nice meeting u. I'm Joseph...... Are u still single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if u need a serious and honest relationship that will leads to marriage. My whatsApp number is 07032059260. You can also call 08029517070. For your information I wish to marry this year... Pls get back to me asap if u are ready to bear my surname.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eyes77: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Skoolofhardknoc:

oh my world, I knew you will come on here and make a fool of yourself.
How I wish you never did and act mature..
You are here then I did be here for you to make it more immature
Eezor, kindly hear me out here..
Im not derailing your thread but like you rightly pointed out,
humans are different, possessed different orientations especially many cat forming tiger like this little girl here on this forum.
She is nothing to write home about her number is 07030447708.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eyes77: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Skoolofhardknoc:

It did be painful if I had deleted her number and cleared our chats.
I normally do cos most times you talk to one and see no need to save their info but i just dont know why I have not cleared our chats.
I will post the screenshot accordingly...Her number is 07030447708

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by classichsy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
shocked
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eyes77: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Skoolofhardknoc:

Eezor. I believe you can read between the lines..Take your time and analyze the screenshot to know the first person who became insultive...

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eyes77: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
I cant believe she came outhere screaming after being the first to become insultive.
I was even playing along and be calm with her but when I couldnt take it anymore,
I had to block her on my whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eyes77: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Skoolofhardknoc:

The kind of being you are thought you know it all.
You forgot there is more to life than being insultive and screaming false alarm.
Your immaturity is first class.
Guys, becareful of this girl when you holla at her...
here is her number 07030447708
I comment my reserve...
Peace...
cheesy shocked shocked cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eyes77: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Skoolofhardknoc:

I don't wanna post this,but l had to cos she might come back screaming with it.

Im not forcing her for a friendship.
Why does she has to say this?
She's just to immature to be here.
What a shame...

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eyes77: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Skoolofhardknoc:

I hold no grudges against you...
You are just too immature to be on here and thats why you using it
as an advantage against many people..
I can only wonder how many guys on nairaland who have done this to...
Little girl, you got the wrong guy and You are lucky,I wasn't in the mood on that funny day,
that's why I had to block you..
eezor,Take your time if possible and screen those who comment on your thread.
I believe you have an integrity and dignity to protect.
One Love Bro....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (123) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.