Stats: 3,191,773 members, 7,945,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) (17728 Views)

Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) / SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) / Students Sitting Down To Learn In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is a lie.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by watered(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is still good compared to public schools in the North. Example Government Secondary School Zankan in Kaura Local Government Area of Kaduna State, General Hassan Usman Katsina Unity College along Dass Road in Bauchi Local Government Area of Bauchi State.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by AntiWailer: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
If they arrest the past Commisioner of Education and other folks.

F00lish eediots will come and scream Witch hunt.

Dead Brains.

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by ndcide(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abeg people should shut up. Governance is a continuous thing. Pictures like this are in every state that doesn't mean they did nothing or they stopped doing something about it.

Did we not see pictures like this in former governor Amaechi's home town?

Please let's be reasonable.

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
welldone, our Government, i can see these kids are really 2moro's leaders grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Our schools would continue in this condition until there's a law prohibiting Nigerian leaders from sending their children to study overseas.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
musicwriter:
Our schools would continue in this condition until there's a law prohibiting Nigerian leaders from sending their children to study overseas.

They'll just send them to private schools. Then when they're 18 they'll just go to college overseas.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by kabrud: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
watered:
This is still good compared to public schools in the North. Example Government Secondary School Zankan in Kaura Local Government Area of Kaduna State, General Hassan Usman Katsina Unity College along Dass Road in Bauchi Local Government Area of Bauchi State.

Hehehehe, when a similar pic was taken in the north, the response was that "they hate education", now that this is from the south, the response is "this is still good compared to public schools in the north". May be it is because of the north that the "education-loving" state refuses to provide furniture as well. It's obvious some people cannot drink water without saying something unpleasant about the north. Continue.

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by malawe(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Just feeling so bad over these..
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by okonja(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Is this Not The same Akwa Ibom Akpabio Goverened?

Chai. See how the Media reported Infractructural devpt like its a match to none.

I weep for these kids, down there, Presidents, CEOs, Governors are seated.

See what Happened in UNIZIK lately:

https://www.nairaland.com/3597834/chaos-unizik-sug-screening-result

That was the same believe that I had until I travelled to Uyo for vacation and what I saw is nothing to be compared to the way the media portrayed it. embarassed
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Blue3k:

They'll just send them to private schools. Then when they're 18 they'll just go to college overseas.

They should school in public schools from primary school to university like everybody else.

This is one thing Nigerian students should be protesting for, but they're busy surfing facebook.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
I thought dis is d state dey call Uncommon Transformation. were Akpabio invest d money for dis school....

hmmmmm... dat man like Pvssies no be small..

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by juman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
You see.

A heavily corrupted country.

But a totally independent anti corruption agency is the answer to the corruptions in nigeria.

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Akpabio the useless corrupt thief should be arrested.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Blue3k:
Truly pathetic. Akwa Ibom has 3rd highest state budget and you see this.

Na dem go steal de money finish then turn around lie deceiving their mumu ppl say na because northerners de clear all de money finish.

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Toosure70: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
I trust afoja governor, Aregbe the best governor.

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Na dem go steal de money finish then turn around lie deceiving their mumu ppl say na because northerners de clear all de money finish.

Truth reason why I didn't mention north. This issue not about them. Anyway money budgeted every year not much to show. If it wasn't for private schools Akwa-Ibom wouldn't rank anywhere.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Divide and conquer strategy,so they can continue looting the state and not be questioned
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by mykeljosef: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
me69:
Enemies will blame Buhari and FG

the common sense question here

is didnt they do the same to gej

so stfu

aliman oshi

spewing godforsaken trash upandan
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by rafsonnggmail(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
nerodenero:
This is abound in all states. It's like mtn, everywhere you go!

There's simply no stopping all the challenges this country is facing.

Though it is not possible again but if I were to chose, I won't chose Nigeria for my enemy let alone myself.
I'm not dautbtin u it happened virtually every state but considered de allocation dos state collect compare to akwa ibom own. May God touch our leaders heart
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by harriet412(f): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria, my country.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by focus7: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Thank God this is not Aregbeshola.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by ziga: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Truth is that the government can NOT and should not be involved in managing everything at all levels as it is in Nigeria.

They probably don't even know that this is the situation in the school. And I wouldn't be surprised that somebody is feeding fat off the supposed allocations for the school.

The power, responsibilities have to be decentralized. Nobody should have too much power over any institution or facility, otherwise, corruption will go unchecked and responsibilities will be ignored!!!

But Nigerians at all levels too like "big man syndrome" because they are hoping to be the big man someday.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
If it's one school in South West, We go don see children of hate here rambling and wailing...

Even Osun State schools are better than this..

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by adem30: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
And these are the set of people to criticise Aregbesola school infrastructure in Osun
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Zoooooooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by breakeven: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
I don't believe this. This can't be akpabios akwa ibom.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
U think Nigeria is a country?
U are fooling yourself
This has nothing to do with Nigeria as a country, this has to do with Akwa Ibom state where governor used 60 billion naira to construct a football stadium, not even Olympic stadium.
Even if you have your desired Biafra, things like this will still abound with people like Akpabio ruling you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
If it's one school in South West, We go don see children of hate here rambling and wailing...

Even Osun State schools are better than this..
Osun State schools rank number one in Nigeria. Reconstruct your sentence pls.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by kabrud: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
ndcide:
Abeg people should shut up. Governance is a continuous thing. Pictures like this are in every state that doesn't mean they did nothing or they stopped doing something about it.

Did we not see pictures like this in former governor Amaechi's home town?

Please let's be reasonable.

@ the emboldened, really? This school is not in the south, I can bet it. It is only in the north u find schools like this, go and find out.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Is this state not the one tagged with 'uncommon transformation' ?

If its remotely located from capital city, i can understand but 3km to government house?

Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Three: WINNER OAU / Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF / What To Do When Your Lecturer Harasses You (Female Students)