Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

Winter 2017 Anime: Youjo Senki. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Winter 2017 Anime: Youjo Senki. (651 Views)

The 6 Sexiest Athletes Of The 2018 Winter Olympics / Spring Anime 2017: Hinako Note. / Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winter 2017 Anime: Youjo Senki. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yo animelanders (one PC crash and repair and journey later)

Anime title
: Youjo Senki

What is it about: A Japanese salaryman who is a bit selfish and conceited gets pushed in front of a train and dies...only to be reincarnated as a young girl...in an alternate world...by the name Tanya Deugracheff....who is a magician...and is important in the war effort of her own world.

And did I tell you that the being responsible for the reincarnation is a being referred to as Being X by Tanya...and only Tanya can "see'' him and respond to him....or her...or it...and its form is not fully known...and it speaks in many voices...and it must not be named.....

(OK....time out....I am not going off track here....not today.).

What I like about the anime:

Lovers of World War 1 and/or fantasy anime/films/games...will love this show. It has a lot of cool battle action , only with flying mages in addition to the ''traditional'' images of WW1.

And there is enough ''drama'' in the show to keep one riveted.

Also, there is Tanya, the series protagonist. You won't like her (ok, let's be frank....you would loathe her). She is ruthless and self centered, and is also a nine-year old....fighting a war...

(Yes...I know...anime...where a girl looking like a ten year old is actually thirty....Noucome, I am looking at you! grin..and where all sorts of bizzare stuff happens.)

Despite the fact that Being X has given Tanya...who is a reincarnated Japanese salaryman, remember....a second chance...she seems determined to live life on her own terms....and to defy Being X.

Will this battle of wills between a soul and the Soul....end in tears, or horror.

You have to watch this anime to find out.

Where can I watch this anime: Right here

Have a lovely weekend...animelanders!
Re: Winter 2017 Anime: Youjo Senki. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Seems there is an English dub of the anime

Watch dub here

(1) (Reply)

Dolph Lundgren Is The Latest Addition To Dceu’s Aquaman / Bbnaija Pampered House Mates Today (video) / NOLLYWOOD 2000 - 2012 (A Thread) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.