Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,777 members, 7,965,923 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:04 AM

MMM: I can't believe this! !! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM: I can't believe this! !! (571 Views)

I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. / You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM: I can't believe this! !! by Globalmoney: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
We have heard it that MMM is back but the truth is that are they really back? Or they are just giving their last trial at life before they die Finally.
Well, one of the reasons why MMM might not survive is the emergence of other similar Peer to Peer scheme.
Setting up a peer to peer scheme only takes 30mins. Yes 30min. The website script is cheap and readily available @ http://market.globalmoneymax.com/product/mmm-script-clone/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Loan In Nigeria / Earn Cool Cash In A Cool And Legal Way / For Ebook Sellers, Kindle Publishers, Kobo Publishers Etc Come In..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.