Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,182 members, 7,913,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:38 AM

"Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) (38928 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2017
georgeidoni:
I was once like you. I hated TB Joshua with a passion. One day, I asked myself the basis for the hatred, but I could not. It was obvious that I did because all the people around me does too. I really did not know him and his ministry enough to make an informed decision on my own. I started watching Emmanuel TV. I started seeing him in a different light. I was able to discover who he is and what his ministry represents. I went further to visit the Synagogue late last year and I was able to see TB Joshua for who he really is. A real man of God. My brother, all those miracles you are seeing are not faked, they are real.. After my visit, I took a cousin of mine that have being bed-wetting all through the 17 years of his life there for deliverance. This was on the 9th of December 2016 and he was prayed for and touched by Prophet. TB Joshua. From that day till this moment, he has never bed-wetted. I was privileged to observe countless numbers of healings and deliverance that day. My brother, I pray you will never be in any condition where the last resort will be SCOAN for you to believe that TB Joshua is a true man of God. I rest my case.

WOW
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by orunto27: 2:50am On Jan 29, 2017
PRAISE GOD!!!
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2017
FisifunKododada:
grin Lies and the lying liars that tell them. grin

Stewpid Nigerians - why do you think they (TB) ALWAYS use foreigners for their fraud? Because, if they use a Nigerian who lives among us we will expose the scam very quickly because we sabi the pesin well well
look at this f.ool. no matter what the prophet does u always look for error. who told u he doesnt heal Nigerians.? is stupidity now a way of life? you are blind and u will remain blind all your life.

1 Like

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2017
Tats:

Lol. Thanks. I'm already seeing that.

I'm used to articles and have pretty much been dealing with Latin origin languages, but German is a new territory especially with the neutral gender. So far it has started well.

Lol currently learning Latin in school. It's very easy if you already speak German and English because that's where most European languages come from all cheesy
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2017
kyce:
I live in Germany currently and to say this lady does not have German accent is the biggest liar ever said by any one.
PS: I also speak German
You can believe what you like, but remember
Hatred can never triumph over LOVE
Most persons who speak thrash about Prophet TB Joshua know little or nothing about him
Anyway, Let God be the Truth

Hell no she doesn't. From the way she pronounces her h to the way she pronounce her r. Even the German flow seems forced. The extra pauses she's forcing herself to take. Yes most Germans can't speak English fluently but wth! As in she's trying to construct the sentences the way German sentences are and bam she placed the verb in a place where Germans definitely won't undecided
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by roeb1987(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2017
halleluyah!!!
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Ladokun12(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2017
Idonblivit!
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by kyce(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

Do you speak German ma, do you live with Germans?

Hell no she doesn't. From the way she pronounces her h to the way she pronounce her r. Even the German flow seems forced. The extra pauses she's forcing herself to take. Yes most Germans can't speak English fluently but wth! As in she's trying to construct the sentences the way German sentences are and bam she placed the verb in a place where Germans definitely won't undecided
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by thrillionaire(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Mtcheew

If i believe this then i am a fool
as if you don't already know you're a fool! See her flat ass. Mtcheew!!
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by justmenoni: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2017
To proof if they are right or wrong,take that card there and call the german authorities to find out if the info is correct or not.

FisifunKododada:
grin Lies and the lying liars that tell them. grin

Stewpid Nigerians - why do you think they (TB) ALWAYS use foreigners for their fraud? Because, if they use a Nigerian who lives among us we will expose the scam very quickly because we sabi the pesin well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=kyce post=53229380][/quote]

Yes yes I do. I grew up in Germany and still live there
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by kyce(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

Yes yes I do. I grew up in Germany and still live there

then am surprised you deny the authenticity of her German accent!
In the meantime I will let this pass
Aufwiedersehen
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
People still dey believe these kind lies grin grin grin
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
kyce:

then am surprised you deny the authenticity of her German accent!
In the meantime I will let this pass
Aufwiedersehen

She doesn't have 1 undecided
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Some body help pronounce the name please.
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by mrLhanray(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
I stay around ikotun, where scoan is located. I've witnessed an incident which changed my opinion about T.B Joshua. a factory that manufactures paints around the area was on fire around 1am, the inferno was so much that resident of nearby houses ran out of their houses. Fire services didn't come on time. T.B joshua came, hoodlums forcefully opened the gate, cos it was well locked. he entered the compound, believe me guys nobody knows what he did while inside, the fire calmed immediately. Fire fighters did their job.
Re: "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) by ScienceWatch: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
axeman2:
MIRACLE IS TO MAKE ONCE FAITH STRONGER. WHERE THERE IS NO VISION THE PEOPLE PERISH.
I tuned into the Emmanuel TV channel earlier today and I witnessed the deep unpretentious JOY flowing out of men and woman of all races from around the world as they praise the mighty Jesus Christ. Most of these amazing worshipers have arrive at the gates of the holy SCOAN Church Nigeria since 1am (01:00) this morning to ensure they get inside. Which means most worshipers have been there for more 10 hours already. Wow ! What more can I say ?

When one looks closely at the SCOAN Church worshipers, into their joy filled eyes and observe their total relaxed body countenance as they sing and dance their praises, to honor the TRUTH about the mighty Jesus Christ which they have seen repeatedly and POWERFULLY demonstrated to them. They dance with a joy, not as the world can give !

Many of these blessed worshipers are extremely credible EYE WITNESSES and grateful recipients of the mighty WORKS that only the mighty Jesus Christ can do in their lives. Truly God is alive in the proper PRAISE and WORSHIP of His Son Jesus. They now praise from the depths of their hearts for what they have experienced in what they know as "The arena of liberty."

The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me."

There you have it !!! From Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of the most powerful witness for the Christ is nothing in comparison to the WORKS/ MIRACLES. That why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness for Him that God sent him.

Why would FAKE pastors insist that their motivational SPEECHES are all that is needed ?

Then Jesus continues to explain what effect the WORKS/ MIRACLES will have on those that witness it.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who has sent him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.