Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,084 members, 7,890,587 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures (15968 Views)

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors / Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / Seriake Dickson Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by olokeded: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Photos from Bayelsa state Governor 51st birthday party

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-from-gov-dickson-birthday-party.html

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by ufuosman(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
HBD.
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by SFSNIPER(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Many more years,best of wishes,do more for your people .

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by altim8(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
He can't pay the salaries of workers... No more promotion entitlement, 7 months salaries pending despite 14.5billion released to the state. Happy birthday still but God is watching you.

6 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by Dagaya(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
You see how wicked all this leaders can be??
This is a governor owing people salaries. Knowing fully well that more than half of the adult population In the state are civil servants.
He still has the conscience to hold a grand ceremony in the name of his 51st birthday.
With the way the recession is hitting the citizens, my people is it wise for a public head to be lavishly spending tax payers money all in the name of birthday??
I weep for my country.
Anyways as you dun celebrate the birthday, my wishes are with you.
Happy birthday sir and may your life be the way you are ruling the state.

9 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by miqos02(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
kj
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by BELL0(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wow...Nigeria is getting interesting everyday o,with this new cash doubling platform..pays like madness grin grin grin
p.m me if you need it...would liked to share it here but i respect the rules we have in this site
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by BELL0(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wow...Nigeria is getting interesting everyday o,with this new cash doubling platform..pays like madness grin grin grin
p.m me if you need it...would liked to share it here but i respect the rules we have in this site
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by smithe113(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
If he was born in this present age, wonder the trauma he would go through during his secondary school education......DICKson
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by AlphaStyles(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abeg how much do you sell fuks?

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by youngwarlocks: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
God bless the man whose state I am serving, happy birthday and More blessings Sir.
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Turn by turn...bayelsa state govt. I remember days of sylva enuf turn up for gvt house. If not for Jonathan, sylva wuld hv been in power. Am even suspectng seriake to be the south south gov that his mistress ran away with $10mill.
common sense man don turn MC

3 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by AlphaStyles(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
BELL0:
I know you are hungry we are all hungry 2

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by freeborn76(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dagaya:
You see how wicked all this leaders can be??
This is a governor owing people salaries. Knowing fully well that more than half of the adult population In the state are civil servants.
He still has the conscience to hold a grand ceremony in the name of his 51st birthday.
With the way the recession is hitting the citizens, my people is it wise for a public head to be lavishly spending tax payers money all in the name of birthday??
I weep for my country.
Anyways as you dun celebrate the birthday, my wishes are with you.
Happy birthday sir and may your life be the way you are ruling the state.

We deserve this nonsense! It's time we chased them out, let's stone them...
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by jayAjoku(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
when I look at the picture and see certain people i know for sure its every man for himself in this world. ...

it's a shame you can starve people and smile

3 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by undefeated(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
MY MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THIS MAN, IS THAT HE IS MY NAMESAKE

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by emebosomto(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
After they will tell us there is no money.

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by martineverest(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
no more conscience in nigeria.

U smile while ur people are suffering.
Same people that killed their brothers just for u to get to that position......what a wicked world!

Nigerians,u asked for it,now u get it

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lovely cakes mehn!
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by Mynky: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
After una go sey recession dey!!!

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by Wenebadu(f): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hapi birthday Dickson, flex bayelsa people money wella

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by Preye1599(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
This post is not worthy of fp...
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by DIKEnaWAR: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Serial debtor of salaries.
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by DIKEnaWAR: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Serial debtor of salaries.

Oloshi
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by ochuski(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Story

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by obembet(f): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Death is when u pay ur school fees (#450,000) through a mobile app,and in d next 2minute Mtn sends u a message that "dear valid customer you have successfully subscribe for 8years 7600Gb with the sum of #450,000,Thank u for choosing Mtn.....na to start yahoo sharperly
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by akinniyiexcel: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Happy birthday sir.long life n prosperity
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
altim8:
He can't pay the salaries of workers... No more promotion entitlement, 7 months salaries pending despite 14.5billion released to the state. Happy birthday still but God is watching you.

Can you imagine, And that useless Ben Bruce never say anything about his state..
Re: Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
freeborn76:

We deserve this nonsense! It's time we chased them out, let's stone them...

Bayelsa deserve it, That useless Ben Bruce will never say anything about his state..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Raid Thisday Abuja Office, Threaten To Kill Staff / Food Importation Will Erode Gains Made In Rice, Maize, Wheat — Naija Farmers / Supreme-Court Quashes Corruption Conviction Of Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.