Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,067 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

How Fani Kayode Describes Fayose Will Shock You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fani Kayode Describes Fayose Will Shock You (644 Views)

Ekiti Guber: Adeyeye Describes Fayose As A Confused And Desperate Poli / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back" / I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fani Kayode Describes Fayose Will Shock You by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Femi Fani- Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, has described the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose as a warrior with the heart of a lion.

The former spokesperson of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign team made the remark in a post on his Facebook wall after hosting the governor in his Abuja residence.

Fani-Kayode wrote: “Wonderful time with our dearest friend and brother Governor Ayo Fayose, a man who has the heart of a warrior and a lion.

“It was an honor and a privilege to spend the afternoon with him in our home today. I love this man with all my heart and he is doing great things for both Ekiti state and Nigeria.”

Fayose, a fierce critique of Buhari has been in the news for various reasons lately.

He prevented operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS, from arresting the Overseer of the Omega Fires Ministries, OFM, Apostle Johnson Suleman in Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital in the early hours of Wednesday.

The secret police had attempted to arrest Suleman over his recent message asking his members to kill any Fulani herdsman found around him or the church.

Fani-Kayode’s remark also comes at a time when Fayose vowed to remain a thorn in the flesh of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Fayose had explained that he will continue to criticise the Buhari-led government because it has failed and Nigerians are tired.

The governor had said, “I will continue to leak their secrets. I will remain a thorn in their flesh. Anything they want to do, let them come. If they want to carry their police, let them carry their police. I don’t care.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/28/ayo-fayose-heart-warrior-lion-fani-kayode/

1 Like

Re: How Fani Kayode Describes Fayose Will Shock You by LordIsaac(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok o
Re: How Fani Kayode Describes Fayose Will Shock You by Likei(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
fayose is the only brave Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: How Fani Kayode Describes Fayose Will Shock You by dealslip(f): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yoruba men have always been vocal. Gani Fawehinmi, Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Tai Solarin etc have always been a torn in the flesh of governments. Every tribe has Judas'
Re: How Fani Kayode Describes Fayose Will Shock You by thesicilian: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
dealslip:
Yoruba men have always been vocal. Gani Fawehinmi, Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Tai Solarin etc have always been a torn in the flesh of governments. Every tribe has Judas'
Lol. Tunde Bakare doesn't belong to that group at all. Doesn't have the integrity that others have.

1 Like

Re: How Fani Kayode Describes Fayose Will Shock You by Ikwokrikwo: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Far Far greater than Awolowo, Fayose is.
Re: How Fani Kayode Describes Fayose Will Shock You by dealslip(f): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
thesicilian:

Lol. Tunde Bakare doesn't belong to that group at all. Doesn't have the integrity that others have.
But he is very vocal and fearless. He was instrumental to GEJ been Acting President.

1 Like

Re: How Fani Kayode Describes Fayose Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Oya, front page...
Cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Justice Onnoghen / Yar'adua Is Sick, Impeach Him Now! - Buhari Says In 2010 / Celebration As Trump Calls IPOB President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.