Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon (600 Views)

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / My Wedding Pictures! / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon by LegalIcon: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I'm an ardent fan of Gov.Fayose. I have never seen him before but I so much like him as a person.I started liking him since 2003 when he was campaigning for Governorship. I'm based in Ilorin and my wedding will be taking place in March in Kwara State. I've been dreaming of having Governor Fayose as the Chairman of the occasion. Please, how can I make this dream come to pass, as I have no idea of how to see him. Oga Seun, please help me move this to the front page. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon by boss096(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2017

No idea.
Re: How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon by FearFactor1: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Carry buhari matter for head...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon by Baawaa(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
LegalIcon:
Hello Nairalanders. I'm an ardent fan of Gov.Fayose. I have never seen him before but I so much like him as a person.I started liking him since 2003 when he was campaigning for Governorship. I'm based in Ilorin and my wedding will be taking place in March in Kwara State. I've been dreaming of having Governor Fayose as the Chairman of the occasion. Please, how
can I make this dream come to pass
, as I have no idea of how to see him. Oga Seun, please help me move this to the front page. Thanks.
A dream that cannot come to pass,unless your father is among the rogues and thieves.
Re: How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon by Annie939(f): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
I have his number
Re: How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon by LegalIcon: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Can you send me his number privately. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon by omogidi234(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
FearFactor1:
Carry buhari matter for head...

Correct. Just address the Press tomorrow, telling them that one of the greatest leader ever liveth is Ayo Fayose. Tell the youth to support him in giving the FG a proper opposition, so that we would have a great democracy.

Also, tell the Press that you are lending your voice to Ayo Fayose's and other prominent Nigerians on the need to have the President speak to us wherever he is to confirm his health status.

Make sure there is a chopper waiting to take you to Ado Ekit ( Govt House) after the press address.

On a serious note: follow him on Twitter and be zealous.
Re: How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon by Marcelo290(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
It is not impossible, tho wont be easy, buh I think the members of the press have a great role to play in achieving your lofty plans..
Re: How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon by Cholls(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
my brother don't stop believing.......I know for a fact his reading this.......he will attend.
Re: How Can I Get Gov.fayose To Attend My Wedding In March..by Legal Icon by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
You have stopped taking your drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A 37yo Woman With 2 Kids? / Wrong Philosophies That You Must Know / Eight Weird Things That Turn Kenyans On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.