Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures (56217 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel / Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by DIKEnaWAR: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by VeniJu: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Linda should now mind how she talks to her sister. Else, she'll get to hear the unforgiveable someday.....tongue

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by somez(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Its clear your brain scratching you
dingbang:
did u see her pics in here?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
So Lovely.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by AlphaStyles(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
see horror face, in other news Liverpool got eaten by wolfs today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by miqos02(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
fine
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Auntielinda(f): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
EgusiSoup:
Kanu is a Proud Son of the Yoruba tradition.

Haters can go and join APC undecided

who told yu.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by ekems2017(f): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Laura your make up was too much. It made you look somehow. Your hubby with this his weaving. Na wah o !

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
This Laura Ikeji is damn ugly

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by BELL0(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wow...Nigeria is getting interesting everyday o,with this new cash doubling platform..pays like madness grin grin grin
p.m me if you need it...would liked to share it here but i respect the rules we have in this site
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by miqos02(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
is Laura pregnant?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
Why didn't Linda attend her sister's trad wedding

Aproko oshi, wetin concern you?!?!
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
so junior sister couldnt wait for senior sister to marry first b4 doing her own? i thought that was the tradition
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Handsome bridegroom and ****** bride. Hml to the newly wed and by the way, where is her big sis?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by AngelicBeing: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
tongue
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by bigtt76(f): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
What if she took all these photos? grin.... keeping the expense down. People go wan hammer becos say na Linda Sister naaaa grin

dingbang:
did u see her pics in here?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by bigtt76(f): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Must the Kanu boys always plait their hair? See Ogbonna hair don recede finish from hin forehead tongue
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Organizer111222(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
they are marketing their products as usual
sexyglow:
I can see some slutty asoebi girls
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by bigtt76(f): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abeg somebody help us with that picshure grin

sexyglow:
I can see some slutty asoebi girls
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nickymezor(f): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Congratz to the couple
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Afriface: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
nice one!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Pablo212: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na make e last be the prayer now
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by dingbang(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Michellla:
Must you see her pic.? grin
yes I must see her pic.. grin I want to see her facial expression grin
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by dingbang(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
bigtt76:
What if she took all these photos? grin.... keeping the expense down. People go wan hammer becos say na Linda Sister naaaa grin

lol let me go to her blog and see if she published her sister's wedding in it.... Hahhahahhaha
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by zinny377(f): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Congrats Laura!!! But females and makeup sha...let's keep it subtle pls especially on occasions like dis one shocked shocked shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Muslims una dey watch cnn? shocked

10 arab countries has been banned from entering USA,, una go see pepper tongue

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
zinny377:
Congrats Laura!!! But females and makeup sha...let's keep it subtle pls especially on occasions like dis one shocked shocked shocked
i think you need more makeup than she does tongue

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by datizy(f): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pablo212:
Na make e last be the prayer now
Seriously o.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Beer everywhere
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by MARYchiells(f): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kanu is soo handsome.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Platony(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Congrats!!...celebrity marriage, i no follow ooo. bt wait oo, is Laura fine or ugly?? #confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.