Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,526 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? (707 Views)

False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by ijaw1stson: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
this got me thinking...... please your contributions are needed...
oya over to u

Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by favourmic(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
I don't know what is taking God so long to end this world
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
It takes a second for a woman to ruin a man's career.
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by ikes9(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
YES! Such women are devils,I mean wah would they gain from bearing false accusations...a law should be passed that such women should be sent to jail for life, coz the false accusations they bear actually destroys the mans life and career
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Cholls(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
my brother WHAT!......The man did 6 years?
She should do 5X that time....and be tied up to a radiator to be azzraped by other inmates.......The laws are completely unfair, and women that make false claims SHOULD be prosecuted, and jailed if their false accusations land another man in jail.
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
they should rot in jail

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship / Bye, Bye Booty / Boyfriend Now Wants To Take Me Out To Eat After Refusing To For The Past 5 Mon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.