Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures (47401 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) / Niger State Police Arrest Car Snatcher, Recover 3 Cars From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Championlaw200(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
I am happy.............
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Akinaukwa: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Another golden opportunity of making use of God's grace and mercies wasted.
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by azimibraun: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
We're they armed; on what grounds and info did the private security Man shoot him dead; how about if they were being chased for a lesser crime like brushing a big Man's car and are running away? I really want this killing investigated. From all I make from this story, they the dead guy nd his friend were being chased by the police and on seeing them in a shooting range the security shot to kill just becouse he has concluded it was the police chasing so he passed his verdict. How many more people will be shot dead for being chased by the police. Let's know if the boys re truly thieves nd are usually armed with weapons.

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by soberdrunk(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Deeypeey:
did u miss dat part whr it said he s a car-snatcher?....abi what do u think car-snatchers do for a living?
u prolly think they wash cars for car-owners abi...swerve baba
abeg....

Sorry sir!!! I didnt know you are the new attorney-General of the Federation and that you have changed the punishment for "car snatching" to 'death' by vigilante" bullet....... angry angry
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
dpete1:

So those he took their belongings,he just opened his teeth,laugh and says"nna give me your car key I wan steal am"
I tire oo
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by MufasaRebirth: 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Who are these uniform guys

Everybody just dey flex muscles hmmm
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by giles14(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
viviangist:
One Dare devil armed robber, specializing in car snatching within the Obosi/Nkpor/Onitsha axis was gunned down in front of TtoT Filling Station, Nkpor by a gallant member of a private security outfit attached to Harris Filling station and Crunches fast food, Nkpor old road.

The two man gang with a motor bike were been chased from Boromeo junction by a team of operation nkpochapu, but luck ran out of one of them who was shot dead by the private security guard.

Pictures Below : http://www.viviangist.com/car-snatcher-killed-at-obosi-nkpor-onitsha-axis-pictures

Vivian u and death post .

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by azimibraun: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
The story is Far from being convincing. An agbero still collecting 50naira illegal tax from traders may just have been shot dead. I remember seeing the police chasing Agberos on Channels Tv shortly after the governor banned them from collecting illegal taxes in the markets and Parks. This could be one of them. Which car was he about to snatch aand with what weapon that wasn't displayed by his dead body and where is his partner of their bike?
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ndi Obosi
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Chikelue2000(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
dpete1:

So those he took their belongings,he just opened his teeth,laugh and says"nna give me your car key I wan steal am"
Epic reply
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Peromnia: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
sad he had to die that way...
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Prinzyy: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
megrimor:
That sperm would have been better if swallowed by one ashawo
you are weekEND
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by tillaman(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na WA oo, see as d dude just waste themselves, niqqas b bleeping up sha
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by BE811APP: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
VivianGist and bad news be like 5 and 6 grin
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Peromnia: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
haba
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by smartkester(m): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
Vigilante now have the right to kill in Nigeria? Didnt read anywhere in this story that the thief was 'armed' angry angry

that's SARS not vigilante.
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by charlesucheh(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ekakamba:
Shot by gallant private security? Ayam not understanding this story coun3. shocked
Me too ma Blooda! When did private now start having licence to kill bandits on the run? The guy didn't even pose any threat to him o! And the guy just shot him like that!!! E be like say that pump action wey him hold dey scratch am!

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by fortunechy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
wasted sperm
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by cidy123: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
I live in that neighborhood, the armed robbers wanted the huge sum the young guy was taking to the bank, but That Arm robber carry strong jazz, but the security has a stronger one
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by soberdrunk(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
smartkester:
that's SARS not vigilante.

"Private" security guard', read again and zoom in......
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Charly68: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
When evil man jam another evil man,the end result is tragedy..
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by marisdgreat(f): 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
if it is bloodsucking fulani herdsmen killing people they wont gunned them down or killed them but cos it s an armed robber they didnt waste time in killing. pls dont misquote me am not trying to support his snatching of cars or any evil things he has done before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by ezeegolimited30(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
IPOB members nd dia identity ar like bread nd butter
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by math2001: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Obascoetubi: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mouthgag:
Nigeria has the most unprofessional idîots as security men.
You'd never read a story where police or any other idîot fired a suspect's leg to immobilize him/her, they just aim for the head or chest.
They will even aim protesters heads.

Useless bastards.
what about that armed robber who have been killing many people?
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Mouthgag: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Obascoetubi:
what about that armed robber who have been killing many people?
When? Where?
Who prosecuted him?
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by ifycent2: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2017
De same obosi... my cousin dat came bak from USA wnt to obosi.. and he was making call with his iphone 7..
One guy from nowhere.. collected dat phone from his ear and ran away.. this is hw dat phone was lost just like dat on 3rd jan.2017.
Obosi gat different type of thieves.
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by kd10: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2017
Nigeria what a country hhmm . Even law enforcement agencies that suppose to disarm one single criminal that will yield more information about his order gang members is gun down in Rambo style....Then come the witness story of Hausa OKada Rider being pushed down by a Police officer & his Coulegues came to fight the police Officer. unfortunately as the case is life has been lost .but It also goes to show how low & porous our security systems are.If not who is an Hausa Okada Rider? If not not Ilegal Aliens Rooming our Communities from Chad, Mali ,Niger & Northern Cameroon unchecked under Hausa language in connivance with political leaders of the North. Nigeria what a Country it's a pity hhmm shocked
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Diesel1(m): 12:34am On Jan 29, 2017
viviangist:
Full Story Read Below.

He is one of those thieves that attacked Crunchies yesterday at Nkpor /Onitsha area and was repelled by the resident security guard who did not only made them took to their heels but took the life of the gang leader.
An eye witness said the dreaded gang trailed a Tundra Van who made his way into the premises where they opened fire, shooting sporadically and destroying everything on sight, and razing the vehicle containing a huge sums of money with their AK47 riffle until the resident security guard responded in a reprisal attack that killed the leader of the gang and made the rest scamper for safety living the money untouched.

However, in an almost simultaneous development, around St. Charles Borromeo junction Onitsha where a police officer was said to have pushed an Hausa cyclist (Okada man) over an argument but unfortunately, he fell and his head crushed by a passing vehicle leading to a mob attack by the Hausa community which almost overpowered the police men on duty before the arrival of a backup team that intervened, made some arrests and calmed the situation.

With these developments, the people are grateful to Governor Willie Obiano's security policy and to the security operatives for effectively managing the situation thereby calling on the authorities to ensure the culprits are made to bear the consequences of their actions in accordance with the law.

Going through the above stories however, I remembered a recent situation in Imo State where over 30 armed men in what appeared like a Rambo movie, stormed the premises of Owerri High Court, shooting at prison officials and overpowering a team of security operatives thereby rescuing their mentor, a famous deadly bandit popularly known as Vampire, Mr Chibueze Henry, a notorious killer and armed robbery suspect. The operation allegedly left two persons dead and lots of others grossly injured, yet no arrest was made.
U can't even say exactly what happened. be specific..... from what happened to Nkpor to what happened at imo and den congratulating a governor. . #i don tire
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by makurch: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Dis bloggers sef sad get ur stories right pls ! Am an eye witness to dis event bt ur story is as fake as what words cnt describe !

Car snatcher ke? So u no hear say na money d guy wan snatch for inside security patrol van?
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by pokipoki: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2017
This is outrageous. The private security guard was allowed to bear arms for self defence and nothing more. He was never attacked and his life was never in danger at any time. He should be arrested and charged for first degree murder An example should be made otherwise the violence in Syria will he child's play compared what will happen in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / 25 Escaped Inmates Return To Correctional Centre In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.