Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,598 members, 7,934,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:32 PM

Cost Of A Modest Wedding In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cost Of A Modest Wedding In Nigeria (797 Views)

Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of A Modest Wedding In Nigeria by Chuks10579(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
I am planning on marrying my girlfriend of three years much later this year. I need members with genuine concern to help me with an estimated cost of a modest traditional and white wedding. Thanks!
Re: Cost Of A Modest Wedding In Nigeria by INTROVERT(f): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hopefully help is on the way.
Re: Cost Of A Modest Wedding In Nigeria by tutaboi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Igbo ,Hausa or yoruba? ......if Hausa or Yoruba ur safe but if na Igbo meet with dangote
Re: Cost Of A Modest Wedding In Nigeria by babythug(f): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Truth is there's no way to define what a modest cost for a wedding really can be! It all depends on the individuals involved and funds available. In the sense that people have had weddings that cost as little as N50,000 and of course some have had ceremonies with much more.

Why not set a random figure say 1million naira see if you can afford that or not then you can scale things up or down to suit your purpose....
Re: Cost Of A Modest Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chuks10579:
I am planning on marrying my girlfriend of three years much later this year. I need members with genuine concern to help me with an estimated cost of a modest traditional and white wedding. Thanks!
1million will do for both of them. You know say things cost.

(1) (Reply)

. / When The Wife Physically Batters The Other Woman..... / New Arrival:vgod Elite RDA,VGOD Elite RDTA Tank Atomizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.