Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out (48328 Views)

STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / Buhari’s Health: CAN Slams SGF Babachir, Warns Him Against Incurring God’s Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by GoodMuyis(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
mr1759:
osibanjo is a yorubaman , he is of no use . thank you CAN for speaking out

jaz:
VP OSINBAJO IS A FRAUD AND DEFINITELY NOT A MAN OF GOD BUT ANOTHER POLITICIAN WITH SELFISH AMBITIONS

Do you know the Definition of Table Manner Dont Talk when eating,

That is Dont talk publicly against the Govt your are working for.

DO you know why Oshomole stop attacking the FG after becoming Governor, TABLE MANNER

1 Like

Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Sulaimon01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Trust me when i say that being a muslim right now is[b][/b] equals[b][/b] to stvpidity especially when it has to do with buhari and apc.

See your life

Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
PUSH1:
Why can't all these men be preaching peaceful coexistence among Nigerians!
Or is it not profitable?
Or Do they require money to preach about it to all Nigerians.

I am still in love with Anglican churches.
Was it not Jesus that said we should love our neighbors as ourselves. If they slap in the right cheek, turn the left.

I am an advocate of peaceful coexistence among Nigerians no matter their religious affiliations.
If they kill one of your children Sir, would you present the other one to them? because that is what your statement implies.If we are to go by that, the genocide of all christians by the northern muslims will be swifter than anything.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by mr1759: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
GoodMuyis:

DO you know why Oshomole stop attacking the FG after becoming Governor, TABLE MANNER

you see, you even have a table to eat for this recession we na ground we dey eat. u na big man
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by InvertedHammer: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
/
The bible said that if they slap you on one cheek, turn the other cheek. Christians in Nigeria have been slapped on both cheeks. So they have fulfilled the scriptural obligations.

Remarkably, the bible left a void on what happens after the two slaps. So christians should fill the void and take up arms to slaughter every herdsman in sight. The best way to kill some weeds is to uproot them.
//

1 Like

Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by occam(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yes, all individuals are entitled to freedom of speech. Likewise inciting violence through hateful words is illegal. I listened and watched that Suleiman's speech; it was filled with pure hate and violence. He should be cautioned and sanctioned for that kind of incendiary statement.

Encouraging your followers on the pulpit to commit violence act is disgraceful. We all need to understand that outcome of any war in Nigeria can be extremely unpredictable and violent. People should stop listening to all these unprincipled Christian leaders. They will all flee to US, Canada or any safe haven if conflict starts and leave their followers to face the consequences.

Nigerians be smart: A lot these religious leaders and their families have visas and permanent residency of western countries. They'll set our country ablaze with violent words and flee when trouble starts.

esuLAAROYE:
Enough is enough. The last time we checked, Sections 38-41 of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) states clearly that every Nigerian is “entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.

The Constitution states unambiguously that ‘Every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference’. Every person shall be entitled to assemble freely and associate with other persons, and in particular he may form or belong to any political party, trade union or any other association for the protection of his interests:

I think Buhari's government didn't rule with constitutions. they actually operate with guns, unidentified search warrant, ruggedity and force.

Buhari's government is called Forcemocracy: the government of the force, by force and to force.

meanwhile Fulani hiredkillers are licenced under section Buhari/2017" 34" to eliminate Christians at will without prosecution but the Christians are under a stewpiid law that compound them not to retaliate even when they butcher/harrass their spiritual leader in front of them..

the thunder that will fire Buhari is still drinking Small stout with Donald Trump in U.S.A.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by cyprex: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Those nurudeens and komorus have sold their soul to their Fulani masters... Even if u conduct another election today... They will still vote for Buhari with an empty stomach

I met one recently .. He told me why things are hard is because there is no more free money... Buhari has stopped all the lope holes
I now asked him... What is Buhari using the money for and which project has he completed...
He said... Em em em.. Buhari is working in London cheesy

Please brother can't we state our position without emphasizing "the divide".
This continues mention of Fulanis and name calling is already sounding like broken record.
Irrespective of where the fellow comes from, you don't have to agree with his position.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by mikpo: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
These muslim guys sef are blinded with bitter sentiments....if buhari enters into the fire they will too. Mumu set of people
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Klington: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin

I stand firm with Apostle Suleiman and all Christians around the world till Jesus Christ returns------DSS,Buhari, EFCC , ISIS, Boko Haram, Sultan of Sokoto, MURIC and fulan Herdsmen can quote me anywhere.
.. I salute ur courage bro.I stand with apostle Suleiman till thy Kingdom come.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by cyprex: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
occam:
Yes, all individuals are entitled to freedom of speech. Likewise inciting violence through hateful words is illegal. I listened and watched that Suleiman's speech; it was filled with pure hate and violence. He should be cautioned and sanctioned for that kind of incendiary statement.

Encouraging your followers on the pulpit to commit violence act is disgraceful. We all need to understand that outcome of any war in Nigeria can be extremely unpredictable and violent. People should stop listening to all these unprincipled Christian leaders. They will all flee to US, Canada or any safe haven if conflict starts and leave their followers to face the consequences.

Nigerians be smart: A lot these religious leaders and their families have visas and permanent residency of western countries. They'll set our country ablaze with violent words and flee when trouble starts.

I just wish we all understand that war is an ill wind that blows nobody any good.
It is clear that our people have chosen the road to perdition. Drums of war is now heard louder and it seems that the inevitable would happen.

May God spare the innocent from the looming blood shed.

I am not a prophet of doom but genocide, war, ethnic cleansing or whatever name we may call it is sure if we continue in this part.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Klington: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Seriously, I will not be surprised if this pastor vp joins Islam . first he resigned as a pastor, Aso Chapel was shut down under his nose, Christians are being slaughtered every now and then, yet not even a single displeasure was registered by him. Too bad
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by MissVirginLuna(f): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
They are pained because he's speaking the truth!!!!
But God will prevail
DSS is not God
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by lordizak(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
buharimustlive:
Apostle Suleiman is one of the fearless men of God

WILL U SUT UP?
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by emi14: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
vislabraye:

My brother, that's the thing oh. Even most if our MOGs are not helping matters. The only one who's vocal so far is Oyedepo apart from Suleman. What is wrong if pst. Adeboye openly condemns these killers ? He has the clout. He has the followership. Government can't threaten him. Even if they want to arrest him, they will think 2ce.
He has all these powers at his disposal and he's not using it ? Just imagine if Adeboye had said what Oyedepo said. I think it would have gone a long way. The likes of Bakare and Mbaka can not be trusted. Afterall, didn't Buhari and Osibanjo go to RCCG to receive his blessings ? A RCCG member was killed and we heard his silence.

Forget osibanjo. His a figure head. Freedom of worship have eluded Nigerians because of wrong choice based on tribal sentiments. A wrong choice indeed. Nigerians voted before thinking. Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin

I stand firm with Apostle Suleiman and all Christians around the world till Jesus Christ returns------DSS,Buhari, EFCC , ISIS, Boko Haram, Sultan of Sokoto, MURIC and fulan Herdsmen can quote me anywhere.
This government will be doing itself a great deal of evil if they try to use religion to divide us.I stand with Apostle Suleman and Christians in Nigeria. Those that massacred the Christians in Kaduna must be brought to book.Then we will have confidence in this government.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Akainzo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
magoo10:
DSS is about to make apostle Suleiman popular and draw sympathy from Christians around the world just as they did in nnamdi kanu case

But you didn't say this when El-Zakzaky was detained. Or doesn't he deserve to be made popular too?
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by asamaigho(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
PUSH1:
Or is it not profitable?

Was it not Jesus that said we should love our neighbors as ourselves. If they slap in the right cheek, turn the left.

I am an advocate of peaceful coexistence among Nigerians no matter their religious affiliations.

how has it help....abi Na today we Christians dey preach coexistence?
Hausa pipo own don toomuch
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Queenasake(f): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
PUSH1:
Or is it not profitable?

dey there dey spill trash, cos dem never kill one of your loved ones. angry if dem Don chop off the head of any of your loved one, like your papa u go understand.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Osinbande, the gbewudani/figure head ain't no pastor but another polithiefcian!
Them cup go soon full!
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by braino1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mayb d president nids to be told that in the bible it is stated clearly dat 'touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm'...trying to arrest d
Appostle means trying to touch the prophet of GOD which simply means inviting the Wrath OF GOD Upon u. so therefore BUHARI, BEWARE nd BEWARNED.!
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Akainzo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
excel101:
What has the Govt. done to the alpha's, Imams or Islamic clerics that preaches to the Muslims in the mosques in the Northern region to kill Christian's.

Please, can you share a link to those videos or preachingS. I'd like to be able to share this with others.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Akainzo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
emi14:

Forget osibanjo. His a figure head. Freedom of worship have eluded Nigerians because of wrong choice based on tribal sentiments. A wrong choice indeed. Nigerians voted before thinking. Lord have mercy.

Please make that personal, YOU voted without thinking.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
GoodMuyis:

but he was quick to blast Okonjo Iweala
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Akainzo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
braino1:
Mayb d president nids to be told that in the bible it is stated clearly dat 'touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm'...trying to arrest d
Appostle means trying to touch the prophet of GOD which simply means inviting the Wrath OF GOD Upon u. so therefore BUHARI, BEWARE nd BEWARNED.!

Did the Apostle register his church with CAC, while registering did he accept to be bound by the laws of Nigeria?

If he wanted to be judged based on God's law, did he not know how to go into prayers and register his church in the spiritual realm?

What happened to his prophesy from God that El Rufai would die within months and not see the end of the year? Was he lieing, was God wrong or was it that God listened more to the prayers of the Muslim el-Rufai than Apostle Suleiman's?

Ponder these things and you might come to see some light.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by oblak00(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
sapele914:
Don't be ignorant,Southern Kaduna is an economical war not religious, they are killing themselves over ownership of the land it is an ancestral problem, it has nothing whatsoever to do with religion. The chibok girls are allegedly Christians, some fellow christian governor from the south said no chibok girl was kidnapped? Religion is a poor man's tool which the church enjoys,we need an economical blue print, rapid wealth creation in Nigeria and a gradual transformation of Northern Nigeria to a mini qatar all these intolerance will stop immediately,religious business will slow down, poverty is the main cause an idle mind is the devils workshop. We need an eurka moment, innovation,practical awakening of the faculty not religion.
I cannot make head nor tail of what you just wrote now. Your former and latter post does not add up in anyway. Bye bye biko
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by MarieSucre(f): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Imagine a World WITHOUT religion.
How peaceful the world woulda been
That is pipe dream.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

That is pipe dream.
I know it is. But just imagine how peaceful this world would be without religion
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Yeligray(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
He is just bearing the name vice president.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by ReubenE(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
2dugged:
when it comes down to religious war, the hausa man will not ask if you are a Christian or atheist before driving a dagger into your stomach, go and ask around in jos south, this is the reason why I shake my head when I see some people saying e nor concern me, condemn what is wrong because it's wrong and not sit on the fence, cos if it comes down to drawing the line, no one will ask if you are an atheist before attacking you,so long as you don't have a dark spot on your forehead from hitting your head on the ground, you are vulnerable to attack
Don't mind him...
Atheists are always strong mouthed when it comes to christians. Forgetting the fact that being an atheist makes them an opposing force with Muslims as well. The same treatment metted out on christians is what they will have too, so I really don't understand why they see christians as their opponent.
If they want to find out if their love and self restraint in Christianity, they should go to Iran or Medina to publicly claim they are atheists, lets see what happens from there...

1 Like

Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
ReubenE:

Don't mind him...
Atheists are always strong mouthed when it comes to christians. Forgetting the fact that being an atheist makes them an opposing force with Muslims as well. The same treatment metted out on christians is what they will have too, so I really don't understand why they see christians as their opponent.
If they want to find out if their love and self restraint in Christianity, they should go to Iran or Medina to publicly claim they are atheists, lets see what happens from there...
the funny thing is that they find it easier to pick on Christians to criticize and can't use that same momentum to attack Muslims (more like na who dem for fit beat), bunch of cowards, their problem is ignorance, some of them claim to be logical but in real sense their fool.ishness stinks to high heavens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by emi14: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Akainzo:

Please make that personal, YOU voted without thinking.

My friend I didn't have Nigerians useless voters card. I vote where leadership is moulded with honesty and integrity. Politics in that god forsake cabbage is shame.
Re: CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out by MarieSucre(f): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I know it is. But just imagine how peaceful this world would be without religion

It wouldn't be. Other things still divide man. Race, tribe, gender.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.